Discuss why you think the mandela effect is real without sounding crazy

Discuss why you think the mandela effect is real without sounding crazy.

Protip: you can't

Well, it's just a glorified sense of being proven wrong. I'm kinda used to being wrong, soooo...

>berenstein bears

Berenstain* bears

yea now its berenstain simple minded cuck

ITT: Cucks who refuse to accept they were not a part of knowing the berenstein bears or anything else like that

I don't believe it.

However if we ever discover that wormholes really exist and spacetime can be manipulated, it would open doors to all kinds of implications. The Mandela effects would not be excluded from these implications. What do you think?

Lol "now"
You sound like one of those homeless people with a sign that says "the end is near"
There is no alternate universe, no conspiracy, you just suck at remembering shit

im not going to waste my time telling you stories about my personal life () lol but i went thru vast tests and scientific method with my own approach with dozens of people irl and the result was the same each time

Religion

You did not, you're a liar

tldr "you remember the berenstein bears? S-T-E-I-N?" or "Spell it" and always STEIN came out and they were shocked it was now stain

Wow thats some amazing scientific research, you deserve an award or something. Really groundbreaking stuff.

yea i figured out how it really is stain now just like you are a shit stain

You figured out an obvious fact about a children's book using "rigorous science" just so you could get triggered on a jap image site? Amazing

>you just suck at remembering shit
This. Not sure why people go full autismo

>ITT: Cucks
Oh look another underage fag

oh look another classic chuck the cuck. hit the gym and take some psychedlics u fuckin loser

Time is constant, what we perceive as time passing is us moving from one universe with constant time to a slightly different universe with different constant time.
Of course the process of changing parallel universe does not gurantee that we switch into one with all the same rules.
Hence it's perfectly possible for you to exist in a universe with the bears being written one way and then move into one where it's written differently and magic is possible.

All I know is new Zealand was moved. Time travelers for the win.

I think it may just be confirmation bias in action.

Like when you live your childhood believing a logo on the cereal box spells "fruit loops" not ever paying attention to it because it is instantly recognizable. But years later upon closer inspection, it turns out to spell "froot loops". Confirmation bias makes you hold on to that belief. "How could I be wrong for so many years? it is impossible, they must have changed it!"

The belief is so strong that it makes them think they actually saw it, but memories do not work like that, every time something is remembered it changes. Even if what you try to remember never happened, it can become a memory.
Sort of like when you can't tell if you dreamt something or really experienced it, it never happened but the memory is there.

fucked up; When I say 'memories don't work like that' I mean unlike how a hard drive stores information on a permanent state without change.

Neh.. I like this one better:
When you are asleep and dreaming, then as you explore your dream, you recall something that isn't shown in your dream, like you know it is 10am in your dream but you never saw the clock in your dream.

>Froot Loops

What the fuck
My whole life is a lie

No yuo idoit. Tihs is teh rael resin for your froot loop thoery.

I remember wondering why the Berenstein bears were Jewish. I suppose I could have just read it incorrectly.

I'm 100% sure that "memes" used to be called "image macros".
Also "mandela effect" used to be called "common misconception"

Wow I used to be in that universe too!

Did you also think Nelson Mandela died in prison and the end of apartheid in South Africa was started by a seperate movement and resulted in a huge civil war that involved thousands of invading UN forces?

If you are referring specifically to the images with white Impact font, yes, they are called macros. But people does not give a fuck anymore so they became known as memes too.

I thought moot was god, and he would never betray us. That's still true, yes?

...well...

I wish I had so trivial a problem. I have the full memories of a life on earth that ended with a comet strike in 1996. My last memories are having the breath squeezed out of me by the rubble of my collapsed apartment block. I woke up in 2016 and an having serious trouble adjusting. I also remember my life in "this reality" but it seems vague and dreamlike compared to growing up and dying in a society that knew it was doomed.

lol newfag kys

Man people in this world are weird

>Did you also think Nelson Mandela died in prison
No, I remember people talking about how he modeled his house after the prison he'd been kept in.

okay but the szechaun sauce was real theres a commercial for it and MCDs spokes people have come forward acknowledging it's existence and said they'd consider bringing it back

That and the fact that a company they contracted to print merchandise also fucked up the name, so there's realtor examples to two different spellings of the name on official merchandise

Because liberals are sheep and the majority of the population are undereducated morons.

Oh OP, it's easy.
The mandela effect is simply just down to the way our brains store information. It's not like a file on our computers and it's very vague but when we try to remember it our brains try to fill the gaps with what makes sense.The idea that nelson mandela died in prison came from people hearing about him and prison at some point and then nobody heard from him for quite a while and a few people vegan talking about him being "dead" and their simple misinterpretation of a small piece of information created a mass misconception of the events. Another situation is the star wars quote "No, I am your father" changed to "Luke, I am your father" because a few people remembered it slightly wrong and nobody questioned it so therefore it began spreading hence why people who haven't even seen star wars quote it wrong

i always thought this had two E's like the word breeze