>le cupcake schedule man

OP eternally BTFO

I have a girlfriend

t. hugh mungus

and it still changes nothing

the patriots don't need tom brady to be good, they win without him

Matt?

Yeah, who's this?

How'd you pull a girl so much more attractive than you?

No, your server had an incredibly creepy customer who insisted that she join in for a selfie.

Damn he showed you up, just take the L

>11-5 with Matt Cassel.

>the city of OP

>losing 5 additional games and missing the playoffs

It's me, Daniel. What's up man why are you shitposting on Sup Forums?

just because heavyweight Adam Sandler posted a pic with some deportation bait doesn't prove anything

>not just understanding how BTFO /thread burns are

You could prove to us you fucked a million bitches won't change the lolz

I don't know any Daniel's, unless you're like, from Mass

Just proving the point that Belichik would pull 10+ wins out of his ass no matter the players

Or related to a guy that owns a pizza place

Yeah, it's me Daniel, you sold me birth control in the form of your profile picture

2017 is going to be great bros

BTFO

please do not post personal pictures on this website unless you whitebox it, holy shit

Be careful. The 13th amendment made owning niggas like that illegal.

>lost more games than jimmy g

wake me up when brady can catch his own throws like football greats jimmy g and montana

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>he actually posted a picture of himself or one of his friends

A B S O L U T E M A D M A N

I don't want to see Brady retire but i want more of Jimmy G

It's kind of weird that people understand the huge difference between a 10 win season and a 5 win season, yet a 16 win season and a 11 win season is the same thing to them. Losing Brady meant 5 more losses and that's kind of a big deal.

The same can be said about players like Zeke Elliott. People mention that McFadden was a "1000 yard back" behind that line, not realizing mere 1000 yards look fucking pedestrian compared to what Zeke did this year.

Ben Roethlisberger also has never had a losing season

>people whp pretend not to like brady

Same, I wish Jimmy G was born 5 years earlier.

I love Brady. I even like Belichick or at least admire him a fuckton. Moss, Wilfork, McGinest, all fantastic Patriots players that I like.

Who I don't like is that overrated manlet kike Edelman and the mouthbreathing collection of retards known as Patriots fans.

umad

Yeah I sure am that a shitty, pedestrian Jew retard like him gets to be called elite by Patriot fans even though he's average at absolute best.

He is elite, but he's a system babby, like every other player in the league that benefits from their teams system.

leading league in drops

He is not elite by any stretch. Even with Tom Brady as his QB he's putting only average seasons, imagine if he played for the Rams or the Browns or something, he would be completely forgettable.

>He is elite
Did the word "elite" completely lose any meaning or do you unironically believe that pic related belongs among players like Julio Jones, Calvin Johnson or Antonio Brown?

Stats don't tell the whole story.

You can always tell which WR is playing at an elite level by stats, no exception. It's probably the most stats-friendly position in football.

Jesus Christ you killed him

you: 4/10
grill: 7.5/10

How'd you manage?

Sup dem boyz bros welcome to the 1st seed Cold War broship we make fun of the posers who get exposed and bant about how horrible the league is that 2 god tier teams so guaranteed to face each other after a truly meaningless playoff bracket

Brady has had the most wins in the division in every single season

>dating a shitskin

unreal stat

Never, in all my years have I seen OP get rekt so fucking hard...

It's beautiful.

It's over OP. Just commit sudoku. Salvage what little honor you may have left and end it.

let me guess, you weigh over 250 pounds lol

Fuck outta here man. You probably don't even know that the pyramids were built by aliens.

ahahah get the fuck outta heah Tsoukalos

He went 8-8 a few times. 8-8 is not winning it's breaking even.

>Peyton out for the season
>his team goes 2-14

>Brady out for the season
>his team goes 11-5 with Matt "couldn't beat out Matt fucking Leinart for a starting QB job" Cassel

Rude

YIKES!

If trips keks are reversed onto your mom.

>the Colts didn't tank for Luck
Great argument

and he never will

Holy shit

Matt Cassell > Curtis Painter

damn

Sup Forums btfo

she's flat broke

>that pic

jej

he's not Welker good but you gotta admit he is pretty fucking good in open space and forcing extra yards after contact.

Nigga you are doing some Olympic tier mental gymnastics

Brady has had 11-5 seasons as well

>his team goes 11-5 with Matt "couldn't beat out Matt fucking Leinart for a starting QB job" Cassel
>and misses the playoffs
>after going undefeated in the regular season and shattering every offensive record in the books

Yea, what a great """"system"""" that loses five more games and can't make it to the playoffs without Brady!

Impressed desu

He never will

not bad

tostin in hehe bred

>9-7 in 2002

lucky

JUST

fucking crazy

Bitch, add a loss and it still wouldn't be a losing season

8-8 aint a losing season bitch

Brady led the league in TD's in 2002 lol

>tfw i know who both these people are irl

What's the girls name?

WTF

Pats fan here - why are we acting like dicks tonight?
First day back blues lads?

who is the guy?

It's cause of the Rodgers and Eli faggots

bored due to bye week

So much for 2017 being the year that the deaths stop

RIP OP

dont put that mojo on paul
the man is 74 and i refuse to let Ringo be the last surviving beatle

desu im just being cocky because being a Pats fan is suffering in that we really dont lose much, the AFC provides no competition to write home about, and by the looks of things, a playoff spot is guaranteed so we should as a nation admit that regular season play is nothing more than a formality for the Pats.

Okay. It's not a losing season either.