youtube.com/watch?v=VsO87s07riE
youtube.com/watch?v=9NobOdRwjm4
youtube.com/watch?v=tynKRMVGsAI
youtube.com/watch?v=hYa7kRs9c7w
youtube.com/watch?v=HqOHf78TEsI
youtube.com/watch?v=wgT4sjRiLAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not funny. Neither is Eric Andre.
It's unfunny social commentary and most people probably don't even get the social commentary.

BRO THE GOVERNMENT
BRO THE TAXES
BRO THIS IS DEEP SOCIAL SATRICAL IRONIC COMEDY

Tv has shit opinion on anything relevant.

best one yet

This. I'm a family guy man.

I missed you, reddit

Got to bed sam

Sup pimple pete

Go away shill

anyone got that uh... "mega link"

Sam and Tim are actually funny

eric is unfunny tryhard faggot and his friend is in BLM

>Wah stop making my enemy look good!

his name is NICK btw. dont know why i said tim.

youtube.com/watch?v=VsO87s07riE

No one thought this shit was funny?

that hand flip was legendary

You smell like a cunnyposting pedophile

everyone did

nick is suffering

I think you're vastly overstating how much irony goes into each ep

I thought episode 2 was great. 3 felt a little too on the nose.

Isn't it supposed to be funny?

that cinematography though

The gravity trickery with the classroom set and the noose outro into the band playing was pure kino

Didn't think this episode was that great, the only part I really laughed at was Nicks thing with the girl

2>1>3

pretty bad, the only thing I chuckled at was Nick

Did Sam just get away with blackface on television?

I dig this just for the aesthetic, whats it's called? It's legit.

They do a lot of cool things with the production, but the effects don't seem in service with the humor like some of the MDE YouTube videos. Boston Ross makes me laugh way harder and it's just well-edited takes of Sam bullshitting around.

I think these guys are great but I think they should stay in their lane. Sam's trying to develop a mega-ambitious video game epic and is attempting to raise $2 million for it, which I don't know how the fuck that's going to work. I hope so, but still. Nice that they're trying new shit though, they're leagues above their generation in terms of work ethic.

light brown

How large is Nick's penis?

newest ep was shit

look at his hands

His standup and youtube shit usually has me laughing out loud. Is he trying to reach a mass audience now?

MDE is at its best when they're doing street reviews.

Williamsburg and New Bedford are literally their greatest videos. Prove me wrong.

Wow, keep it up.

>I think they should stay in their lane.
They aren't even out of their league imo
Their actual shit is much funnier than the stuff we're seeing on adult swim

remind me what's sam calling his video game idea? i thought it was a joke?

DJ kaos movie reviews was the best

>Charls saying vote trump in the credits
wew lad

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

legitimately my fav episode so far

No. MDE is at its best when trolling normies.

Officer Maggot, Moms, Paradigm Shift 2070 and the Comic Con thing is best MDE.

What comic con thing? Don't remember that.

prob inconvenient anime

mde broke up???
youtube.com/watch?v=9NobOdRwjm4

BIRD UP

Sorry, it was an anime convention thing:

youtube.com/watch?v=tynKRMVGsAI

An Inconvenient Anime.

Ok i actually laughed at this bit

The main problem with the show is, it feels like 90% build up but 0% pay off. Most skits don't seem to know how to end or build to a punchline, 'The Wall' suffered crazy from this.

this episode sucked

You hit it spot on with how I feel about it.

Also how much shit is this show going to get for the Sam as a black guy skit?

hilarious
fucking weebs

Yeah that's a good point.
youtube.com/watch?v=hYa7kRs9c7w
Why can't they pull off a pay off this good on World Peace?

i hope it gets a ton of shit. Their rating will skyrocket. bring a sje equal low ratings see >Larry Wilmore pulling the race card

Makes me think what characters or skits/bits would you want too see in the show, wouldn't mind a segment with Father figure or officer maggot, even thought that bit ran a little long, maybe the Jhoniyy. Or a episode just like ideas man or their coming soon trailer.

Wouldn't mind just five minutes of Hyde talking into his phone vertically.

sjw*

The Wall was wall to wall punchlines and red-pills senpai

Maybe you're too dependent on the warm closure or resolve that kike-comedy provides at the end of all their sketches and shows. Or maybe you're just so addicted to the bombastic nature of contemporary American talmudvision and your brain is constantly feinding for a euphoric spectacle hit every couple of minutes. You're not used to being left out in the cold enough.

Stop being a pussy senpai.

I liked the water skit.
The show needs more trippyness and more comedy and more sexy women.
It needs less social commentary.
I really hope sam and world peace get a season 2

They can concentrate less on social commentary
And focus more on a psychedelic comedy show

I LOVE the weird shit between skits and the constantly changing intros but goddamn the skits just aren't funny.

The Wall was funny when they broke character and just ruined that woman but other than that the show is meh. I'll still watch for the trippy shit

The wall actually had a good punchline when Nick goes from berating that girl to "CHUCK" and then loses it.
I don't think this one really had many good ones, mostly that one and nick hanging himself. I think the worst one with this was the water skit, it just didn't end when it could have, maybe with Andrew gagging on it, but it just sort of keeps going.

Good catch. Didn't notice that.

So it's Brass Eye/Jam for Americans?

Didnt laugh or even smile once. Facebook tier political humour, might as well just shout 'were very smart and edgy'.

Im assuming at least one of the 'stars' is related to someone rich or powerful, or is some sort of youtube celeb that an idiot producer thinks will really click with the cool demographics? Otherwise how else would this unfunny shit get greenlit?

>it's a Sup Forums tries to be deep about his inane alt-right sketch show episode

>no street preacher charls to tell us about our prayers

hes wearing a Trump beanie as well but its been digitally censored

>as

how can you not like this?

I was gonna type that as well but hit enter, one of my favorite things of theirs, found out he reads audiobooks, can find it by searching for narrators on audible.

Holy fuck your right.

I get the impression that some people are just projecting their manifesto onto this show because they're happy someone out there is giving a wink and a nod to political points outside the mainstream. Bringing up Flint or giving a wink and a nod mentioning jews is hardly revolutionary political discourse. The recurring themes of the illusion of success (i.e. college, careers) and the self-destructive behaviours people subject themselves to to pursue it are good when they come up here and in Sam's videos - clearly a concern of his.

>tfw my boss is just like him and she's a chick

I've been pretty critical as a long time fan but the last skit was fucking amazing. helps that Ovlov is catchy as fuck.

There's literally zero punchlines

How the fuck can anyone call this ''comedy''?

For reference.

(((AS)))

I dunno senpai. Cut it some slack, will ya? It's their first major production and it's heavily censored by the AS execs.

I just don't get it. Can some smart Sup Forums man explain what the point of "Jews Rock" was?

To me all MDE videos are like watching guys perform the type of jokes that you think up when you're sleep deprived. Mixed in with some satire.

>comedy has to have punchlines
plebeian confirmed

fuck her doggy

It was just a wink at Sup Forums. The implication was that Jews run everything and they wanted to make their Sup Forums fans happy by getting a sketch with that message on TV.

>Im assuming at least one of the 'stars' is related to someone rich or powerful, or is some sort of youtube celeb that an idiot producer thinks will really click with the cool demographics? Otherwise how else would this unfunny shit get greenlit?

translation: I really appreciate what they have accomplished, and am extremely jealous i couldn't not achieve something similar and probably never will. I couldn't find it funny because i do not find much funny in life, once a kitten farted and all i felt was sadness. I think i have depression but i cannot leave the house to get diagnosed, i was going to kill myself but i'm not motivated enough. I'm good at writing things and articulating my views without direct responsibility so i think i will spend my days criticizing things on the internet. My dad was right, i'll never be good enough.

>muh punchlines

how's middle school going kiddo?

Honestly its refreshing to see a show that shows life from a different social perspective.
Would be nice to see a more diverse media landscape that represents the views of more then just one subset of the country.

It was supposed to be "Jews Rule". Does it make much more sense now?

The whole show is just them fucking around with the Adult Swim producers to see what they can get away with.

Any comedy, red-pills, or satire is secondary.

My sweet Sam whom I love

I keep hearing this but there is literally no legit source for this. But it kinda looks like they could have changed it in post by putting the text in front of the kids mouths when they're singing etc so it's certainly possible.

Did you hear Sam Hyde will release the Lena Dunham "shoutout" video there this image is from if this episode gets over a millions views.

>I'm good at writing things and articulating my views without direct responsibility so i think i will spend my days criticizing things on the internet. My dad was right, i'll never be good enough.
This cuts through my soul, user.

you can interpret it in a bunch of different ways (as you can with many of their sketches)

from relating it to shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=HqOHf78TEsI
or them pissing off the executives or to just saying it's funny to "name the jew" in a sarcastic manner

How's this gonna effect the show when it drops next month?

Anyone got the new eric andre

>and it's heavily censored by the AS execs
That's exactly what this show feels like. It explains the entire tone. People who want to say some shit and be provocative but have been restrained.

So the entire thing just comes off directionless and lacking teeth.

How can they honestly have hundreds of pages of content?

Will this even be worth the money? I am very skeptical.

Anyone remember Wonder Showzen?

Way better than Tim & Eric and Eric Andre.

MDE is like a cold wave version of that.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgT4sjRiLAY

better payoff comin through

>Wonder Showzen

you need to go back

From the preview on Facebook, looks like a lot of illustrations/graphs.

>Writing this much ad hominem and projection to defend the honour of m'shitty comedy from evil and unfair criticism, something anyone in the creative industry should expect to recieve, but is now seen as crossing a line when it's your favourite e-celeb having his half arsed output examined