Brutal WWYD thread, say what these sluts deserve and be as nasty as possible. Degrade these whores

Brutal WWYD thread, say what these sluts deserve and be as nasty as possible. Degrade these whores.

Tell her the age limit for being in a wwyd thread is 25 and make fun of her stupid tattoo. good boobs atleast.

being a whore has no age limit

Tell that whore that she looks like a pig, especially with that nose. So I should fuck her like the farm animal she is.

No one buys christmas cake after christmas no matter how cheap it is. age limit is 25. Otherwise post in a milf thread.

I would throw her on her bed and release her titties. Choke her while I bite her nipples and sink my face into her boobies. Spit in her face and force her to turn around. Fuck her ass hard using her hair as a handle. Load my jizz deep inside her ass. Let her lick my cock clean after that.

fuck thats hot, please go on

I would grab those tits from behind and pull her hair back and fuck her doggy until she was screaming from pleasure and then from pain. Then fuck her face and fill her mouth up with cum. wwyd to ex?

Replies 4 replies keeps the thread alive.

sure

Spread her ass wide open spit on it then brutally assfuck her grabbing her tits and forcing her head on the wall. Would cum on her back and finally spit on her hair. Wwyd

cute

Kiss her gently, then blindfold her and fix her on her bed. Telling her that there is nothing to worry about. Kiss her breasts and spread her legs. Fingering her. Then let her doggy eat out her pussy. She will realize it in the moment I stuff my dick in her mouth.

I'll get her drunk as fuck. Make her suck my dick while I take pics and vids from her. Then I'd fuck her in the ass and then in her wet pussy and then put her panties inside her asshole. I'd creampie her and then make her eat while I record everything and then upload it so everyone can see how a slut she is.

Id take her and any female in her family,strip them all down. She'd have to choose what order I'd go on. Each would be fucked in the ass, throat fucked and then their pussies, making sure they're all bruised up but pregnanted by me.

And then last, I'd repeat everything to her, before finding a gullotine. Her head would go through it and I'd stuff rope into her mouth, attached to the blade which would behead her. She'd be brutally anally fucked and if she moaned in pleasure or even make a noise, the blade would come down.

Bump

She's pretty for an autistic fedora wearer. I'd get her to wrap those legs around my back and breed her real good. Of course she never thinks about using protection and ends up with a strangers baby in her belly, which she plans to keep.

Find this little slut Livvi passed out at a party wearing this.
WWYD?

I would shave her chest

low res. here is her face

WWYD

What would you do with her whilst her bf is out of town? Replies get moar, best replies get tits.

Wwyd?

so you kidnapped my girl...

Just posting and no reply make Jack a dull boy.

Would force my way into her ass, pinning her down and choking her as I slam into her as hard as I can. Pull out and cum all over her ass cheeks

wwyd

Reposting without her IG name

Grab her by the hair and force my cock down her throat, fucking her throat as violently as I can until I explode in her mouth

It's a good start!
Would you keep her for yourself, as a toy, for how long?
Who else would be in line for her?

I might keep her to myself for a while, but inevitably I'd place an ad in the papers and sell her body to willing candidates

not on her face?

I want her to swallow everything I give her

Kidnap then bury a knife to the hilt in her neck and fuck the body. Then piss on her useless face. Thanks user.

i would like to see another boy cum on her face

This slut would be a party toiletwhore. Rent her out to anyone who needs as filthy urinal to beg for piss and lick toilets clean while everyone takes turns spitting and pissing on her. If she's good enough, she gets rewarded with cum that she has to lick up off the ground or off the toilet seat. After take her to a dog park and have her crawl around begging to gag on dog cum while she fingers her ass and sucks her fingers clean.

Any nudes with face?

yes but i cant show that

Boys I got this.

Picking her up from a night out in that dress. Take her to the woods and start finger banging her in the backseat, tearing apart her dress and groping her huge tits as roughly as I can, sliding my tongue down her throat

Kik? Will tribute

dont have kik

Would you hit this? I could hold her down for you

and i cant show her face

You just did?

Hooot. She will do anything for some cock

Am I missing something here? I'm kinda tired, so...

Dat quad. So it be said, so it shall be made so.

Yeah I ain't much into the whole torture thing.

Choose one.

Please have more of her

Too hard, I'll fuck em all thanks.

Are you high?

Sure.

cant show nude pics with face

I want rights feet

Okay, sure. Post what you can? She's hot

Any interest?

Invalid answers. (Here's more left.)

Anything good with feet

So what would you do to the pair of them/ individually?

wwyd to my sister?

What would you do with Jordan?

Are you the same faggot every thread or are there just a bunch of you?
Also choose one (Right on the right)

Titty fuck obv.

anyone wanna chat on kik?

Wwyd?

Fck her tight butthole.

Moar plz, full frontal if possible.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Anyone?

Wwyd to ex

Find her posing like this, WYYD?

Looks good

>Well she looks like one of those sluts who prentends to be all innocent
>So to start with I'd put my hand on her inner thigh, run it up slowly and start to rub her pussy through her pants.
>After enough rubbing to know I can get serious I'd pop those big breasts out of her top and motorboat, grab them, etc.
>Next I'd get her out of her pants (Leaving her top on), I'd fuck her cunt until she came, before switching to her ass and cumming inside her dirty hole.
>But the story doesn't end there.

They all need a strong male father figure who won't fuck up in their life.

Face fuck on the left ramming my cock down her throat. Cum all over her face and tits. Make the one on the right lick it off her while I ram her ass with my spitty cock

Wwyd

Wwyd to my sister?

And which one is hotter - lefty here?

Or right?

How would you use my princess?

Bodies about the same, left has better looks.

What fun would you have with these two anons?

allot of these girls id just piss on

Wwyd?