Hey guys

Hey guys,

Looking for a video that I saw about 6 or 7 years ago, and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Basically, it's a shitty 3d animation and, if I remember it correctly, it was like it took place inside a pizza shop or burger joint or something - all I know is that the main character was wearing some sort of eatery uniform and definitely a hat of some sort. I remember thinking he looked like that Ellis from L4D2 later that next year. He goes to the bathroom at some point and from there, it just gets really weird.

I know for a fact, at the end of the video, there are 3 or 4 characters together leaving the place, all walking out the door. The camera angle switches to the front of the guys, and following them as they move forward and their faces turn in to evil smiles as they start posing with the "rock on" hand symbol, and grunge or rock music starts playing in the background as everything fades to black. I also remember that at the end of the video, it shows a link to some website - one of those websites where the link was basically the person's name with some weird word attached to it. Think Buttonbob.com or something like that.

Really appreciate if you guys can help.

Picture related, the 3d kinda looked like this, if it makes sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xynvrod0P6k&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=LB871SVYMhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Santiago

pretty sure you're talking about the show Xavier

Can't seem to find anything. Santiago what?

it's xavier dude

The pizza is aggressive

because we're tighter than bark on a tree

It definitely wasn't a show, it was one of those videos like when people make something just for the hell of it

Yeah this definitely isn't it. It had a semi-realistic look to it, like they tried, but didn't quite get it right.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xynvrod0P6k&feature=youtu.be

oh okay

btw your welcome op

>iaintclickingonthatshit.jpeg

Name of video pls

Banjo Gyro!

I just clicked on it, it fits the description of your post. Dont be a pussy it's a genuine post. >inb4 samefag

Because it is the video he is talking about. OP I did your work just watch it

The hell did i just watch??

Good youtube videos from the year 2000

Well it's Some good shit.

While we're here, I need to find that chocolate banana music video.

Why do you want to see this video now after so long?

DUDE THIS IS FUCKING IT YOU ARE FUCKING AMAZING HOLY SHIT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOREVER

Welcome

I dunno man. Things just pop into my head sometimes and I tend to hunt it down till I find it. I'm usually pretty successful, but this one has been stumping me recently. Just for memory's sake, I guess

OP here - that wasn't me

youtube.com/watch?v=LB871SVYMhI

Here you go OP