Previously on /bb/: HoH: moo & gnat
Noms: /fit & /x/
Veto: TBD

Target: a male

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aSKZET-Sx9I
streamable.com/20vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not one of them brought up Paul's gameplay so literally anyone that brings that up destroys him

First for Jinho

4rd for rachel

>kicked out of the HOH

who /corey/ here?

I know we all think that one person that knew how to play this game would wreck but, wouldn't all the pussies just say wahhhh and evict him

nobody is playing

seeing how Will destroyed the bantz master known as Howie, i can only imagine how he would tear up Paul. Just slice the dude in half.

>you will never suck michelles toes while she cries and screams for you to stop but secretly loves it

pull the fucking trigger

thats what this season was literally about

I'll manage

spoon feed me a clip of the recent paul fight please.

>Nicole the rat and Paul the rat fighting each other over how the other one is a rat
>Based Vic or based Corey will go home because of it, maybe both.
Fuck it, just sign "hey americuh" a check after she cucks meme manlet in the final two

Fuck Libra

Fuck Keesha

Classic bro pic

paul complaining about being on the block because nicole called him a manipulator liar and corey just shut the arguments down

we need a dual comp beast and bantz master threat. someone to win HOHs and Vetos while wrecking shit.

we need Janelle. or rachel

still no alcohol

feeds still suck

watch the b-bombs bro

Serious question
Why does everyone hate nicole and call her ratcole? Yes, it's true she was way better last season and has done nothing this season but get misted by paulies words and coreys biceps, but i think if corey gets evicted she will rub the mist out of her eyes and return to being "queen of the hoh" like she was last season. Even after her performance this season I still think shes cute and likeable.

wtf I love Corey now

tldr

everyone hates her because she fucking sucks.

Corey and Nicole are staying after Paul's blowup

James didn't like Paul throwing him under the bus

That was supposed to be Frank but his heart wasn't in the game and he was weakened by love of Bridgette

I don't blame him

nothing like desperate people trying to convince people to not evict them. cant wait for paul to start crying

She's a rat, that just squirms and mumbles i dunno all tells the most transparent lies in the house all season to tiff da' frank james. All without making any actual moves and just floating in other's mist.

hey boys

>Michelle: Ian you're the hottest snake I know

wew

Ian where are you.

victor doesnt know how to mist subtly

>Butterfly flies by

as he said, Paul is his social game.

it's part of his strategy bro

youtube.com/watch?v=aSKZET-Sx9I

How could anyone believe Paul right now?
>I-I-I really told him for you guys you're gonna laugh your ass off
>D-Did you like that? I called him out
>DO YOU TRUST ME NOW!?

CARAMEL ICE CREAM SCOOP AND A WAFFLE CONE
MMM!

lol they are so confident that they got destroyed

its amazing

>Nicole ready to sacrifice her game for Corey

wow I hope Corey at least hangs out with here sometime after summer.

>he brings his friend

paul and victor playing the blame game

and it's getting blown up in the kitchen

Vic and Paul are legit scrambling

michelle doesn't buy it.

doesn't matter as long as james desn't buy it

Brendan: "I think Paul has the best chances to win!"

Production: "Oh, really? Do tell!"

Production to Natalie: "We're not saying you should work with Nicole and Corey and take out Paul and Victor, but that would be interesting wouldn't it?"

Natalie .......

Natalie to Nicole: I think me you James and Corey should work together to get Paul and Vic out

Has Vic brought up when Nicole threw James under the bus about mentioning Victor's name for eviction?

Corey is so fucking stupid goddamn.

These two are truly a shitty version of Shelli and Clay.

>Fri 10:51 PM BBT Michelle says she isn't hungry but can't stop eating. She drops several pieces of sushi on the HOH room floor.

she ate several pieces that fell on the floor

>Nicole ready to be Corey's meatshield

this girl is thirsty af.

i want to feed her my dick.

Ya boy or Vic is leaving this week thanks to James after he listened to the blow up

streamable.com/20vs

basically knows a vet won't win in a vote

yes

who /teamnicole/ here?

she's pathetic but im rooting for the idiot.

only thing better than floor pie is floor sushi

>Michelle: They picked a great cast.

>superfan

>Paul is now trying to convince Natalie that he didn't say something

if paul/vic succeed in their bullshit I'm done watching. This is my first season and it sucks

james wants them gone its a done deal

>FISH

FUCK YOU GRODNER

STORMFRONT TIME

BB STORM WATCH UPDATE

HEAD TO THE LIVING ROOM

I like to think so but everything he's done over the course of 2 seasons is dumb so I can't believe he'll do the smart thing

>thinks she speaks for the live feeders
>didn't even watch last season

SUPER

STORM

GLENN

They only need two votes to evict this week and James wants Corey/Nicole to stay.
and it doesn't matter if Paul/Vic come down because Corey/Nicole will be off the block to vote with James

like I said, over the course of 2 seasons he's been dumb and I can't expect him to make the right decision now

Corey is about to beast this veto comp

Paul hardcore studying.

Paul is going to do what he did last memory comp and reinforce the wrong thing

and get the first question wrong again

i never saw that, was that the one tiff was supposed to beast?

the retarded gnat is helping the retard study

maybe not right now but i think a good plan would be for paul and vic to plan a fake seperation. paul or vic would go to one of the couples and pretty much start saying how they need to get paul/vic out because he cant be trusted and then they might tell the paul/vic that they are going after each other and then things get heated. and then one of them ends up forming with the couple and starts plotting. say things like ok lets get michelle out this week then get vic/paul out next week.

user blog time

it might be due to being in the darkest timeline for so long that i have become adjusted to the darkness around me. for me personally the things that have happened turned out very bad and i'm afraid after this week it will only get worse

i have come to learn how to deal with this and to brush it off and enjoy the feeds in a different way but that hasn't been easy. i guess right now i'm putting the past behind me and looking towards yet another timeline that i can be happy with, knowing that it won't be long before that one gets taken away too

APRIL MASTERRACE

literally nothing matters this week because muh co hoh care package. 3 fucking votes already, its all up to james

PRAY4COREY

give your energy to christmas corey in his upcoming veto competition

fuck off Nicole.

/fit/ is gonna beast this comp

I want Meech to die tragically

Vic is gonna beast this comp. Screencap this.

i hate this fandom
everyone is insane

>Superstorms
I really hope HOWIE is the host.

>Everyone fucks up on the second question
>Corey wins again.
R.I.P little gingerbread man.

Pauls got it!

if paul or vic pull themselves down do you think they are both staying

yes unless james fucks it up

i love it

SQUEEEEEEEE