Vape thread. Post setups/builds/juices

Vape thread. Post setups/builds/juices

where you at

what do you think of my piece

Nice tugboat rda. I'm using a limitless rdta and a wismec rx2/3 tonight

You like my rig?

>people are still doing this

Not OP but I still smoke cigs, but around at home and around the house the vape is so much more convenient

currently vaping while fidget spinning

deal w/it

I do it because im a nicotine addict and it's less shit than cigs

Velocity RDA on a Releaux Rx200.
Had a Cleito but it got jacked.

Anyone here have experience with mods with DNA chips? Are they worth the extra cost?

what bums me about this coolfire is the fire button, so shitty
yours too ?

stick with mechs, that way you can laugh at all the idiots that dont understand ohms law.

>Noisy Cricket v1 .45 ohm dual coil,
>Suprimo moonshot
>froot loop e-juice

regulated mods are better in literally every conceivable way

In my experience, regulated mods pop and spit juice far more often, all you get is a little controller that lets you set your power output, they cost 3-10 times as much, and all that's needed to safely use mechs is a little math you learn in fucking middle school...

real simple build 24ga kanthal 3mm 0.2 ohms on single 18650
i have some fancy wire but did not suceed at a great build yet

in what rda ?

Vapes r so 2012. Onky kiddies use thoose now

>regulated mods pop and spit juice far more often,
nope.png

all depends on your coils and wicking for spitback

Already have a nice mech set up but the battery life on a single 18650 isn't enough to get me through the day

Hey fucktardnever hear of diacetyl? Popcorn lung? One other way worse than copd

Ur all fucking retarded

or 24ga kanthal 3mm too but 3x more wraps, on noisy cricket v2 in series mode
way hotter but good too

most of the cheaper side, I've a lot of time on my hands so i'm constantly trying to find that sweet spot for everything. Built on everything from those shitty little clearos from about 3-4 years back, to some of the older doge, infinite, aspire, doge rdas, and several tanks from recent but they always break and i forget about them. [when they didnt just manufacture shit]
Note that i said in my experience buddy, i prefer high heat and usually running a regulated around 180-250 gets all sorts of spitting in practically everything i try, yet i have no issues doing it on a mech within a few builds.

All black RX200S, CoilArt Azeroth, vaping Betty Boo

I sometimes get spitting using a regulated mod with an RDA as its easy to put too much juice in them. Would highly recommend an RDTA that wicks downwards into a tank, same RDA build deck but any extra juice when dripping flows down into the tank, works great for regulated but not mech.

r8 it

Being this gay

Raptor G2 and Goon LP, 0.2 Ohm build with Stainless Steel and DIY juice, caramel, French vanilla and custard flavor. Mech lasts all day with dual batteries and hits hard.

"Raptor" hahahahahahaha! Trying so hard it's sad.

My good sir you are a faggot for thinking u one upd him. Fuckeing FAGOT

i bet you guys like to suck cocks too xD

We know it's your "Raptor". Did that comment hurt the little man?

I havent had a problem with it yet but yea it could have been better

My istick power 80w is far superior. I usually dont use this cool fire anymore just forgot ti charge the other one