Why does every single race hate niggers?

Why does every single race hate niggers?
Whites and asians hate them obviously, but even other smaller groups hate them.
Why is this so?
Why does everyone hate niggers?
I can't bring myself to like them no matter how much I try.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg
grrrgraphics.com/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1okimfr1d74
youtube.com/watch?v=HpjhBiBZtOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FRZN7IzvCVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The world hate white people

>Why does every single race hate niggers?

Jealousy.

Imagine an asian girl bringing a guy of another race home to her dad.
What would be the difference if the guy was WHITE to if the guy was NIGGER?
You already know the answer.

>Blacks vs. Niggers point brought up
>People agree
>Muh dick comment bait
>Bait taken
>Nigger 3rd world low IQ pictures ensue
>Anti-white comments come out
>umadwhiteboi
>Cu-cu-cuck
>deadniggers.jpg
>404

I'm genuinely asking.
The OP pic was just for fun.
Every race hates niggers.
Any father of any race would be dissapointed if his kids married niggers. This is a fact.

They are the only race without civilization. Here are a few examples. White: Europe, Russia.
Asian: China, Japan.
Indian: India.
American: Aztec, North American tribes, Inca.
Mongoloids: Golden Horde.
Arabs: Abbasi.
And blacks: nothing. Not even the level of North American tribes!

Obviously I didn't name every single civilization of every race, but you get the point, that blacks didn't do anything for the whole history of their existence!

>They are the only race without civilization.

No, that's America.

Niggers are a culture. Anyone can be a nigger. Even if you the whitest, palest motherfucker out there, the second you acting like a nigger - you're a nigger. It just happens that the race that subscribes the most to that culture are blacks due to history, socioeconomic situations, popular culture, media industry, violence, gang influence, etc.

There's nothing productive...or even safe about nigger culture, so no one cares for it.

Those are all good points.
Every race seems to have high inteligence, except them.
Many arabs have mixed with them, so therefore many arabs are stupid. However, there are still many white-looking arabs who have not been tainted by the niggerisation.

This guy has been on these threads for too long

Oddly enough many hookers have a no-nigger policy and I doubt that has anything to do with dick size. Niggers in general are not attractive to anybody despite what the big jews say.

Satan knows.

Ok then, why does every race hate blacks?
Every father would be dissapointed if his daughter brought home a nigger, no matter what race.

Their personalities is what put the rest off, not their skin color.

Blacks have a more, primitive way of reacting to certain things. There is nothing wrong with that, they do not realize this. That is what irritates the rest.

This is just another point of big cultural differences.

Exactly, there is nothing attractive about niggers.
Male or female, they're always disgusting.

>Every race seems to have high inteligence, except them.

Even if other "races" would have a higher average intelligence YOU would still be ranking on the lower end of the distribution.

People also hate them because of racial incompatibility.
People are just put off by their very being. Nothing will change that.

First, "every" father is a stretch. Yes, black is generally not the favorite of races among other groups, but just probability-wise "every" is not true.

Second, it might be simple psychology. If you look at many of the races, skin color is similar among many groups - white~dark tan is all very familiar. Even with facial differences, color identity is an easy common connection. But black is so much different from other groups. A kid at an all white school for example will quickly recognize a difference with the introduction of a black student - it's just general observation.

But in the end, maybe it's the symbolism associated with "black." For centuries the color black has had negative connotations connected with it. Maybe it's just impulsive and sub-conscious now.

That pic is not how I look or behave. I am against that.
The question is semi-bait, but there is some truth about it.

the short answer is that every race experiences racism because everyone is racist. also cultural purists.

yeah, it's sometimes funny. they tend to run around, jump and yell when something startles them

The thing is that both whites and asians have evolved to live in colder climate. Blacks evolved in africa.
If some sort of collapse of civilisation happens, your black mixed offspring will have it harder in both habitats.
This is not too far-fetched.
They literally evolved for a completely different environment and our tribal nature doesn't like that. It's just automatic biological response. They don't fit into our tribe.
Asians fit in decently with whites. They are somewhat different, but they would do fine in post-apocaliptic ice age europe.

is this infographic actually true?

Australian Aboriginal Master Race reporting in. None of you fuckers are on our level. We were unconquered for 50,000 years, invented the didgeridoo and boomerang, Dreamtime mythology ftw - and we traded with New Guinea.

This.

Black males are the epitomy of masculinity.

>black males > brown males > white males > asian males
>white females > asian females > brown females > black females

(Oh shit...) He capped everything in his title.

It has to be true.

why you bring round eye for dinner Mei?
you grounded.

guess in this scenario "it doesn't matter if your back or white"

Remember that green text list I provided earlier?

Ima stop lurking here since the rest is predictable.

Problem? You pathetic bitches make me laugh. Jealous much? XD

Two of those races have Semitic roots sorry nig nig.

It's on the internet. It's obviously true.

its natural to fear and take down superior races

Bullshit.
He would be bitter about white guy.
He would lose his shit over a black guy.
There is a big difference.

why do you speak for the rest of us?

btw the average IQ of any human on this planet is 100. Because thats how its done. everything above 100 is by definition above average intelligent and below vice versa. its not absolute numbers but relative and you show the amout of your intelligence by posting somthing like this

you are obviously not going to stop lurking, the results of this test mean too much for you. only a bitch would run away.
besides it's not like you haven't seen a thousand of these threads conclude the same way hence the pinpoint green text, what's another one?

>citation needed

I'm not sure are you guys cucks or just bait.
Congratulations, you got a reply.

All heil king eddy.

>ebola
>most crime in usa
>shitty culture

>why does every race hate every race that isn't their own

Fixed it for you user

I think it's tribalism but I've never looked up the word

hmm maybe you would Herman.
does it piss you off that there are millions of niggers who are far more intelligent than you will ever be? for every black example of stupidity you have there are 10 more white examples of stupidity.

Common sense. If you deny this, than there is no hope for you.

what is their IQ based on anyway. counting bananas? being able to fly a plane?

usually it's brain power but we can make a special test for you based on bananas or whatever.

retard.

i will say this: i fucking hate niggers. they're stupid lazy good for nothing shills who have nothing better to do than beg for handouts and cry when it's not up to their standards. i have seen niggers with literally nothing to their name except the countless niglets they've bred cry about being given $5. any normal human being would not complain about free money. nothing makes me more pissed off than hearing some ham planet nigger bitch wail on and on about how she needs more disability money because of her diabetes and then see her walk her fat ass half a mile down the road to give her money to a nigger preacher man. it absolutely enrages me to the point of seeing red when some nigger complains within earshot that i should pay the niggers reparations for slavery when said nigger has a criminal record. i get absolutely infuriated at the whole blm shit and how that shit is acceptable but the klan is the worst enemy known to man.

now with that being said i am white. i do not support racially biased groups as a whole, i do not support any religion, and i do not have a problem with black people. i actually have not dated a member of my own race or creed for the past 4 years. my last gf was in fact blacker than most niggers representing the rap community. i just fucking hate low life good for nothing niggers.

sad how the worst examples and lowest ability indivduals of a race seem to have a tendency to fixate on the accomplishments of others and claim as partly their own based on skin color

Because theyre nigs youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg

Yes. An ape managed to fly a plane, while a nigga failed to count 101 bananas.

great post man

kek to kek

Which ones?

Don't need one, Asians are racist as fuck.

It's pretty much only USA and some Euro countries that even give a second thought to this stuff being bad.

Niggers don't even understand that white people are doing them a favor for even acknowledging that they're in the wrong. You fucks aren't going to get that same treatment elsewhere.

because being part of a collective (religion,race,ideology...) and feeling superior to people not part of your collective, are pretty much the most basic human instincts.
Black people are universally disliked because its very easy to choose them as a race you can feel superior towards (africa is the poorest continent, black people looking for work abroad are almost always poor physical labour).
Same as the jews are easy to dislike because they are an entirely abstract concept, aka easy to blame because almost nobody that hates jews has even seen a jew or knows any jews.
Being racist always shows you yourself are not able to understand your own desires and the mechanics of civilization, thus only reflects bad on your morality and intellect.
Btw, people in africa hate black albinos, people of other religions, tribes whatever - the arent better human beings in any way, the average person of any race is always shitty and exclusive

Because of the unprovoked violence from black.

wow bro, this is too legit for a bait thread.
people don't come here for the truth lol

recognised as the post of the thread in spite of this though.

nobody hates dumb black people more then educated black people

Even niggers hate niggers.

I do
remove the black bit though, it's not the important factor.

Nubians were black.

Hittites and egyptians were dark as modern arabs, but indo-european.

Anyway, you are a bunch of racists.

I don't know why in the states everybody is so obsessed with skin color.
The main origin of the problems and the underdevelopment of the black communities, and in consequence also this stupid "black pride" that creates even more differences, is that other people in origin is racist.
If everybody just avoid thinking of that, and create equal opportunities, in the future the situation will solve itself.

You need free quality education for everybody.
You cannot asks to social groups to grow just by themselves, the country must provide basic services, but of quality

>remove the black bit though
>take away any reason for me to post ITT,
ftfy.

soooo fucking true. my nigerian friend had come over to america and made a name for himself. he literally despises black people that won't attempt to speak proper english.

An educated being hate white people, history littered with savage takeovers, greed, attempted genocide, and the whole creating racism thing.

did you miss my point stupid?

Not Nubian

>unprovoked
>slavery
>no reparations

Hethen, grow balls, learn fucking

>in the states everybody is so obsessed with skin color
it's identity politics for power and votes

africa is the poorest continents because blacks live there. it's the richest and easiest to develop continent on the planet. negros are simply indolent. just look at RSA. Whites built one of the wealthiest and most prosperous countries on the planet despite being shunned by the west. Now, negros are ruining it.

and jews... i don't know where you live but jews are a common sight in the west. dislike of jews comes from two sources. 1) christianity - the evil jews killed christ, lend money and do other shit forbidden by the sky daddy 2) jews create communities. most nations hate other nations but hate people from their own nation even more. jews stick together, build together, accumulate wealth and don't allow lesser people to join their club. when you are not allowed in the cool kids' club, you hate the cool kids

no slaves alive today.
what about white slaves and black slave owners?
I know bait but valid point no?

Racism created by bacteria a couple billion years ago.
>eat that which is not me.
>>
>hate that which it not me
>>
>hate those who are not mine.

Racism is so natural, it exists throughout the animal, plant, and insect kingdom. It exists among molds and bacteria.

well, that's true, but there may be some actual truth to racism.

If black people are black because they're exposed to more sun, then are white people and asians smarter... because you cannot forage for fruits and veggies all year round in colder climates? Hunting requires more intelligence then foraging.

Dumbass, they had a school named Lisotho, sudan and ethiopa both known to be adundant place pre white invasions, stories of ethiopia so wealthy you would be greeted with nothing short of a feast by any and all. Read some

You rendered any point irrelevant when you removed race from your statement.
This thread is about race, stupid.

hate is a complex abstract concept above the brain power of anything none human.

If we all become white, then everybody will go to space and find some alien greenskins to hate.

and I disagree with racism soooo

IDK if you look at your meme it seems like there is a real issue with racism..... Some day I'm gonna look up what that guy looks like. I'm sure it's gonna be sad

>>slavery
Whites have abolished slavery; Africans/Muslims Still Practice It

That's bullshit pc history. A feast consisting of garbage parts of garbage animals served on a guano pottery plate in shit hut.

You can't be that stupid.
Most mammals feel emotions - including hate and rage.

So what? Stay on topic or GTFO.

>find some alien greenskins to hate.
we can only hope user.

Bullshit.
Slavery is illegal, but there are slaves in America. The slaveholders merely keep them hidden. Lrn2read thee fucking news every once in a while.

it's mostly right wing cuck comics, but some stuff is actually pretty entertaining.
>link related

grrrgraphics.com/index.html

From there own culture, not your white fulla tixt book. Where you from? Dont answer obv, but check your history, mostnof your sourroundings were made prosporous by the hard work and broken backs of men of every colour.

>basement kept sex slaves
that's not really a good comparison.

there are slaves everywhere.

USA is just better then most places.

i from sudamerica. here all hate nigger!

yea, why? They are just like us

it is an open forum so I will not gtfo
also would you rather have a bunch of like minded racists to agree with you you fucking sociopath? no wonder your racist.
animals don't feel love, hate, envy, regret or any other complex emotions you idiot. what they display is a reaction to consequence, they have instincts not feelings. read a book.

When we're talking about niggers, the average slave would by your household slave, not sex slave.
Worked from 5am to 9pm, no pay, not allowed off the grounds, not allowed in public view, not allowed to speak to guests unless spoken to.

>I'm an ignorant asshole, please fuck my face.
ftfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=1okimfr1d74
youtube.com/watch?v=HpjhBiBZtOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FRZN7IzvCVs

OK nice response I am indifferent to.
progressive as to be expected from a pioneer in race relations like yourself.
grow the fuck up

Oh yknow what fuck it. Yeah ill hate niggers for a while, them shiny skinned, fat lipped gummees, with yiss yallin, no sir bossin, morbid mishapen faced fat nosed porch monkeys, suckin melons and chuggin all the grape juice they see. Gorrilla fisted butt fucking, ear lickin beasts of men. Ugh, honkee nigga monkey fucking shit coloured pest. Go pick me som damn cotton

black females are more manly than asian men, also brown males are pussys

So your into brown men?