How will Drumpf die?

How will Drumpf die?

An assassin will kill him, but will make it look like his fat ass had a stroke or heart attack. Something like that. Alex Jones will go nuts but nobody else will care because a man that old and that fat is bound to die in that manner

In your dreams
/thread

I could never kill myself but I find suicide so fascinating.

lightning will strike him dead then a choir of angels will come down from heaven and appoint hillary president. that's what you want, right?

Who is Drumpf?
I know who Trump is, but not Drumpf.
Calling Trump Drumpf would be too retarded and if that's what you call him you should consider doing what is going on in the gif.

Old age

Do you know Vrumpg ?

drowning in liberal tears

He died defeating ISIS in 30 days, building his wall, enacting his Travel Ban, Repealing and Replacing Obamacare...

R.I.P. in peace

Maybe old age after 2 terms.

Most likely from some symptom of old age, surrounded by doctors, nurses, and other people paid to be there.

Damn she is cute, what's her name?

he will some fuckup related to his family and embarrass his country.

after resigning or w/e he will die from being a fat fuck.

He'll have a stroke while taking a massive fast food dump.

>resign
I don't foresee Trump resigning to be honest. I mean, we point to Obama and call him a fuck up, yet he got two terms. Besides, Trump has already been under quite a lot of fire the first few months of his term. A lot of people want this guy impeached or worse. So if anything makes him "resign", it's going to be something on the level of the Watergate scandal.