What's your thoughts on the bands/music featured thus far on Sup Forums the tv show?

And can this show get any more Sup Forumscore?

Its like Ariel Pink/Death Grips/Ween/AnCo/Grimes wrote and directed a show together.

Other urls found in this thread:

sacredbonesrecords.com/collections/david-lynch
youtube.com/watch?v=R4nAvDXpvHk
youtube.com/watch?v=ijcTx6vBoJw
youtube.com/watch?v=i7d0Lm_31BE
youtube.com/watch?v=vKBRyNNW3u0
youtube.com/watch?v=jxlGtcW1Qg8
youtube.com/watch?v=IGUboLZx3Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=XWkGGda7hX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wew

lad

>Its like Ariel Pink/Death Grips/Ween/AnCo/Grimes wrote and directed a show together.

kill yourself

>Grimes

and Scott Walker, David Bowie, and Brian Wilson as well.

is it not original music? what about muh angelo?

He made a couple new tracks but the Roadhouse music has been hipster bands and Lynch's son.

in other words every edgy weirdo musical genius? what about zappa and beefheart?

okay not im sure im never going to watch this show

>Its like Ariel Pink/Death Grips/Ween/AnCo/Grimes wrote and directed a show together.
cringe

please never do! bye!

the background music/noise/ambient sounds is mainly David and his producer Dean.

damn it. i want people to watch the show, so david will get to make another season of motion and sound pure kino.

and telling these fantino freaks that the show is like their favorite memebands is my selling point.

>reddit: the show

even if this season got great rating i'm pretty sure it's not being made with the intention of making more after. you don't want another season2 situation do you?

>and telling these fantino freaks that the show is like their favorite memebands is my selling point.
its nothing like any of those guys.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

That's like saying Swans is reddit's favorite band. What a pleb.

>so david will get to make another season of motion and sound pure kino.
jfc Sup Forums is really the worst. some shit has to end. it'll take lynch another decade to make another season no matter the ratings. he doesn't give a fuck who watches it. he just wants complete control

i dont think they intend to do a season 4. it seems like this is the conclusion. i fucking love it though, i love it more than the original desu. these clowns on Sup Forums hate dougie but dougie is the best

Lynch is in total charge of everything, and he has final cut.

He only directed 3 or 4 episodes out of 22 of season 2, and he was really just an executive producer for most of it.

i can guarantee that the majority of those artists are lynch fans, if you think otherwise, you are dead wrong.

ya but i'm saying he only wants to do the one season so if they make more it would be without him again and just meander aimlessly again apart from the token episodes he participates in

>i can guarantee that the majority of those artists are lynch fans
wow no fucking shit. how does that even explain "wrote and directed a show together" when they all have copied him for their work.

dougie is gold but i do hope they don't spend all season on him

it was written for plebs who are only into those bands, who've never heard of lynch before to get into twin peaks, doofus. meaning if you like these bands, this seems like a show they would've written together.

>if you like these bands, this seems like a show they would've written together.
how so?
pls compare each of their works to this season. whats the similarities?

dougie's gonna get stabbed by the midget and the show will focus on diane and mr c.

i don't think they're going to. if they did it wouldn't bother me though. it really wouldn't make sense though, if he was dougie the whole time. showtime said the show was about coop's return to twin peaks, so he will eventually return and probably come to.

i just wish everyone would keep calm and enjoy dougie while we still have him

t. plebian oasis poster

I like the music selection but

this

???
answer the question

mood/tone/feel, psychedelica, parody, drama, combination of parody and pure drama, paranoia, pop surrealism, etc.

Kek. What a fucking pleb. The red room talking backwards parts are the best part of the entire show. And if he wanted to understand a TV, maybe he should have started from Season 1, instead of 3?

Okay. I guess it was also co-directed by Pendleton Ward, William Burroughs, Anton LaVey, Boyd Rice, Nikolas Schreck, Hannes Wader and any other edgy pre- and post-hippie that comes to mind.

i already explained myself about using the music co-directors and i wasn't wrong, so you namedrop authors now to move goalposts.

and it would be more like if kafka, donald barthelme, beckett, faulkner, george saunders, dashiell hammett, raymond chandler, and aleister crowley co-directed it.

seeing dirty beaches dude on the show was cool and his song was great

i was really amused by how they utilized uniform

i've hated every single other "musical guest" and they've been some of the worst moments of the series

actually it's more like david lynch with mark frost you friggers

shhhh, its to coax the kids who dont know who they are to get them to watch.

i wonder if its David Lynch's sons (one who is in his 30s, the other is in his early 20s ) who've turned him on to all of this Sup Forumscore.

He only seemed to know about shitty industrial music around the time of lost highway.

Retarded hipsters like you don't deserve Twin Peaks

One of those guys is an author. Three are musicians. You did explain your rationale and I reworded it for you, I am not moving goalposts. You're not wrong but the connections is style you describe are so general they apply to most counterculture artists and many indie pop "artists".

*connection in style

i would imagine that's the case

when has dirty beaches EVER been Sup Forumscore

It's not Dougie, it's Cooper. The story is largely about Cooper's journey back to the real world so I would get used to the slow burning Cooper parts of the show.

>i wonder if its David Lynch's sons
hes signed to scared bones.... he probably just asked them to suggest shit for the new season.

sacredbonesrecords.com/collections/david-lynch

lmao i totally forgot this

so much makes sense now

trent/mariqueen at the roadhouse when?

bump

why though?

Uniform is great, everyone should check out Perfect World.

i thought that uniform song was lynch and dean doing an industrial thing, didn't know it was a real band.

so that a pleb such as yourself could be blessed with trips to help you blossom into a new person.

I'm not a pleb :^(

Here's my favorite track from this season.

no one makes me laugh and be utterly horrified at the same time like lynch does.

DAMN, THAT MIDGET'S GOTTA DEATH GRIP FO REAL, SON!

THAT BITCH GOT NOIDED!!

MAYBE THIS OLD WHITEY A REAL COOL KAT AFTER ALL?

Ha HA, WTF is this?

stop posting any time

It's the true evil of Twin Peaks, Joe Rogan.

Jesus fuck David Lynch has one of the most obnoxious fanbases of all. Unfortunately he's actually a pretty competent director so the rate at which these nibbers fellate him is not all that unwarranted. Just annoying.

i thought the same exact thing hahahaha

HelllloooOoOoO

this is so good

youtube.com/watch?v=ijcTx6vBoJw

the new show is fucking garbage, Lynch literally destroyed what could have been the best tv series of all time, but he simply made a terrible decision

LYNCHED

is Sup Forums LYNCHED yet?

what happens when Trent Rez and Sky Fer have an appearance? How will you handle that? Shocked that Jamie Stewart isn't in the cast list.

here is what the actual music is like:

youtube.com/watch?v=i7d0Lm_31BE
youtube.com/watch?v=vKBRyNNW3u0
youtube.com/watch?v=jxlGtcW1Qg8
youtube.com/watch?v=IGUboLZx3Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=XWkGGda7hX8

>chromatics

cancer

>How will you handle that?

i'll groan and then look forward to moving on from that

>edgy pre- and post-hippie