HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

At least youre not following that scum bag

>ywn get to shitpost bad hot takes for money like based skip

who's this semon demon?

it hurts

Rodgers probably won't win MVP though.

stfu bitch he literally is the most valuable player. tim bradley is a systembabby and prescott is an olinebabby

Wow relax are you drunk?

I was just stating a fact. Where in my statement do you read anything about how I said he's not worthy or he shouldn't.

i honestly can't believe this. he must have been hacked

I dunno.
Taking a 4-6 team and turning them into division Champs, winning 6 straight and having the most TDs this season?
His case is pretty fucking strong.
I think he'll get it.

as a matter of fact i am drunk shinji what the fuck are you gonna do about it

Rodgers sucks, Brady is better.

MVPs dont let their team start 4-6.

Rodgers was part of that lousy 4-6 team. It's either gonna be Ryan or Brady.

This.

but some can argue that Brady is MVP, a guy who didn't even participate in any activities and the team still went 3-1

Rodgers doesn't play fucking defense. yeah, he had a couple bad games, but he's put the whole team on his back. always has.

Hurr fucking durr "taking a 4-6" that he caused by playing like asshole for the first half of the season does not get you MVP.

Not really fair. They were very injured and Rodgers didn't actually play badly. Just badly *for him*. He was still 22TD, 7INT and 63% completion during that time. Besides, it's the National Football League man. a 4-6 record--it's not like that's 0-6.

I think it comes down to Brady, Rodgers and Ryan and this point.

If you want to be technical and argue semantics, Rodgers should clearly get the award. I don't think anyone is more valuable to their team as much as Rodgers is to the Packers. Brady is NOT the MVP if you make the case for MVP in this way. Brady missed 1/4 of the season and his team won 75% of their games in his absence. The Patriots do not need Tom Brady to win. Packers do need Rodgers. Rodgers is more valuable. Rodgers ended the season leading the league in touchdowns. 4,000+ YDs 40TD, 7INT, 65% completion. Absolutely carried his team from the abyss to the playoffs on a 6 game win streak.

Implying their defense was bad during the first half of the season. He was throwing like 200 yards a game.

It's gonna be Ryan unfortunately. I'm a bucs fan, but even I have to give credit where credits due. He's been playing on a God Level from start to finish.

Rodgers has been one of the Best QBs in the NFL this year, I don't mean to discredit him. But when you look at Matt Ryan, and Brady (albeit in only 12 games), They played strong games all year long. Rodgers just didnt do that well enough in the first half.

nigger, look at the 4 game losing streak. that defense never gave up less than 26 points, and gave up more than 40 twice.

I'm fine with Ryan I really am, but for anyone to put more than 2 or 3 games on rodgers playing poorly is just dumb and looks at box scores.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

ALWAYS BELIEVE THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT SKIP BAYLESS SAYS.

>Defense literally giving up 40 pts a game during that stretch

So the Packers didn't win the North?!

tom brady is the best qb of all time so just give it to him