I wanna fuck this bitch. How do I do this Sup Forums?

She's 18 years old. Kinda out of my league

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95Fx2aYQbQs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chloroform works

Is she the blonde one in the background?

Don't forget the ducktape and the jar of lube.

D.E.N.N.I.S.

shes way out of your league

Offer her money.

?

What's a good opening bid?

Underestimated post.

gotta use that heil :) 卍 卍 卍 卍 卍 卍 卍 卍 卍 卍 卍 卍 卍 卍 卍 卍 卍 卍 卍 卍

No way she's 18!
The red racket is almost as big as she is...

I see what you did there. kek

Not like movies.

Source: am chemist

If you're on Sup Forums asking for advice, you've got no game and stand no chance with her, her little sister in the background, or even her sex-starved brunette mother. Kill yourself.

Go the Bill Cosby route, get some Quaaludes, women get horny as hell and love to fuck under Quaaludes. They're still made overseas so still available but hard to get.

No such thing as out of your league, if you have a dick, any woman will fuck you given the right circumstances.

fucking newfag

That's the great thing about rape... there is no "league", and it'll get you laid every time. If you wanna fuck a bitch, fuck a bitch.

I recommend roofies, chloroform, or ghb. Xanax works in a pinch.

$500

She's 29 years old. Kinda out of my league

If she's out of your league, you aren't trying hard enough to improve yourself. She's not a 10 by any stretch of the imagination.

Classic, I love it!

Don't be an old cunt with a stone skin disease.

You have to have money to get good looking girls if you are an ugly fuck. If you don't have money OP they you are fucked.

Use the D., OP

Only newfags call people newfags...newfag

This guy gets it. She looks good and is in decent shape. But she's not attainable. If you really want something badly enough you'd do whatever it takes to get it. Straighten your game out. Freshen your dress. Lift like a madman and get your diet on point. Say the right things and be at the right place at the right time.

Not unattainable.

kek

Op went Samefag on the thread.

OP here. Lifting and dieting isn't a problem. Im in the serious part of bodybuilding and prepping for my first comp. But I'm the "ugly" lifter type of guy. She kind of high class, rich parents etc. And im just a normal guy.

Understand that since she is a blonde white girl she has been approached by every scumbag imaginable. So approach her as a friend, a shoulder to cry on. Something different then everyone else. Lurk her facebook page for info about her. Be bold. Ask her out on dates and DON'T be a docile fuck while on them. After this goes on for a few months go drinking with her. Parents house or something. Keep drinking until she's unconscious. Then get a rope and some tape. Take her out to a abandoned house and have your fun there for the next week or so. After that its all up to you.

Uptown girl
She's been living in her uptown world
I bet she never had a back street guy
I bet her mama never told her why
I'm gonna try for an uptown girl
She's been living in her white bread world
As long as anyone with hot blood can
And now she's looking for a downtown man
That's what I am
And when she knows what
She wants from her time
And when she wakes up
And makes up her mind
She'll see I'm not so tough
Just because
I'm in love with an uptown girl
You know I've seen her in her uptown world
She's getting tired of her high class toys
And all her presents from her uptown boys
She's got a choice
Uptown girl
You know I can't afford to buy her pearls
But maybe someday when my ship comes in
She'll understand what kind of guy I've been
And then I'll win

youtube.com/watch?v=95Fx2aYQbQs

Im not samefagging.

another pic of her

She's a butter face. Her body is a 10. Her face a 5.

Gotcha. Thank you for replying. So your obviously fit. Good to hear. So if that's the case your obviously having options. But if you must have this sloot. Your gonna need to say the right things. You'd be surprised what making a girl laugh and being charming can accomplish. Make her laugh. Tease her. Always be the one to end a convo ideally at the highlight of the conversation to leave her wanting more. Try to be at the right places at the right times. At this point I assume your not severely short or stunted in some way...

She has a five head and big nose. Half her face is forehead.

DENNIS is bullshit

OP, hard work

Op here. Thanks for the tips user. That may work and may be one of the little options I have.
Is it a good thing to show up at her work? She works at dunkin donuts in Amsterdam. Yes Im a eurofag :(

Maybe trying to start a little convo and ask for her number? of course she doesn't have much time to talk when working

stfu Mac

Only a naive autist who never had any puss would believe that shit works

ask out on date
take her to club
buy bottle service
get her drunk
uber home
success.

sorry you don't have a magnum condom and a wad of hundreds

And your vision is flawed. That's a 9 in the face department. Her body isnt that great

Maybe try for somebody in your league, OP

get boner, put it in her
you've got 2 options
a) legal: make her want to have sex with you
b) illegal: rape

kek'd

>Kinda
Means way out of your league. Best go and get some lotion and tissues OP, you'll "kinda" stand a better chance of scoring

False dichotomy. Kill her first, then it's not rape.

Can they tell if you fuck them before or after?

I know weird question but just wondering.

upvote

Get her laughing then alpha her.

Step 1 - Buy the roofies
Step 2 - Give her a roofie
Step 3 - ????
Step 4 - Profit

She's 18....smoke her out and just make a move

Rape is your answer
Rape is your life
Rape will always be there
Right by your side

Rape by rdr