Good morning, Sup Forums. I thought today you might enjoy a guided tour through The Gallery of Human Despair...

Good morning, Sup Forums. I thought today you might enjoy a guided tour through The Gallery of Human Despair. Pull up a chair and join me as we explore the intersection of social isolation, ineptitude, and obsession.

The subject of this series is a young man apparently devoid of all real-life human interaction to the point that he has elected to photoshop himself into numerous screenshots from the TV series The Big Bang Theory, ostensibly to bring to life his vision of being “one of the gang”. His social media consists almost exclusively of these images, which I should also note he tags the pages of the celebrities pictured into. He lists his middle name as Sheldon. As evidenced by the photos, he has clearly purchased an array of shirts identical to those worn by characters on the show. So deep does this madness go that he occasionally graces the viewer with captions describing what he and “the gang” are up to in a given shot.

Let us begin. In this first image, we have some standard issue wish fulfillment unfolding: he has shooped himself into a hug from Penny. Note the Flash shirt and how her hand on his shoulder is semi-transparent, as if even his photo editing software is resistant to the idea of her having to touch him.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2411582/mediaviewer/rm1211346432
joesteiger.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5F4GE2WFYdk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZS2pGhzT0hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here we have our protagonist thoughtfully studying a puzzle with Sheldon. He has attempted to mimic Sheldon’s expression, posture, and attire for this image with predictably mixed results. Also observe how he is incapable of scaling himself properly in relation to others in the frame; this will become a recurring theme.

Ahh yes, a night out with the guys. Though the rest of the boys are visibly engaged in a heated argument, our man simply cannot contain his wall-eyed joy at being along for the ride. Presumably he got a bit lazy with this one, as this looks to be an older photo of him not well matching the scene. At least he’s not wearing one of their shirts.

holy shit

And what would be the fun of a night with the guys without a girls night too? Once again he is entirely out of scale with the rest of the group, although he is back to sporting a Sheldonesque Superman shirt. Notice how he’s pulling Amy’s drink towards him? What might he intend to do with that? In this instance, he helpfully annotates that this is his “first time at the bar.” Big day for him.

Back with the boys, there would seem to be something wrong. “Why are Sheldon and Howard upset with me?” he wonders to the audience.

Bump for interest

Perhaps this is the cause of the tension? Our leading gentleman would seem to agree: “Leonard and Sheldon are mad at me lol.” This is one of the more elaborate shoops, as he has taken a background image of Sheldon and added in a disapproving Leonard from another scene, as well as Penny from yet another before adding himself to the mix. Also: dat creep hand. Look at that thing.

Presented without comment.

Brutal

In our final installment, he has advanced to adding captions within the shoop itself. It’s actually a better shop job than the others, aside from his disproportionately large head. Progress? You decide.

I do hope you enjoyed this exclusive showing. It's truly an artistic masterpiece in its own way.

Bump for appreciation

i really want to laugh but this is too brutal

Thank you for this, user. Today was a good day.

what's the facebook name ?

Is there such a thing as too brutal on Sup Forums? We used to do shit like this all the time

Joe Sheldon Steiger

How did you come by these pictures, OP?

Archive this insanity.

My roommate brought them to my attention, they're on a public social media page. He insinuated that he was not sufficiently dead inside to share the amusement with Sup Forums, but I might be. He was most correct.

>mfw the reason his face looks like that isn't that he is bad at Photoshop, he is actually deformed on top of everything

Oh lordy.
I was briefly concerned that OP had concocted these images himself in an effort to get Sup Forums to go after some random guy with a weird head, but this appears to be legit. Have we found our new Chris?

Thanks user I really needed this.

Holy shit, he actually made it boys, he's lived the dream!!

>Notice how he’s pulling Amy’s drink towards him?
Is that his hand or hers?

The internet is such a gift

It's definitely his, look at the placement

Nah
imdb.com/title/tt2411582/mediaviewer/rm1211346432

My ongoing quest to bring us original content will never be tainted by chicanery, user

Ahh, I see. You are correct, user.

He looks like he has Cerebral Palsy, the bad kind of cp

is that....a pic of HIMSELF in the bazinga shirt?!?

Is Sup Forums now somehow above mocking the disadvantaged? It never was in my day lol

MY GOD IT IS. Good eye, user

Made some coffee and decided to check what you fucking assholes were up to today and ayyyy worth it. Mah niggah OP.

Shit like this reminds me of old Sup Forums. pre-2008 Sup Forums.

His facebook page shows several posts about muscular dystrophy

brilliant shoop work.

link plz

I often find myself missing the old Sup Forums, so from time to time I attempt to bring it back for a moment. Glad my fellow anons can appreciate it.

So as fucked up as we all are, I'm assuming we make this man the new prince of Sup Forums instead of destroying him. I thought for sure his face was like shopped with the wave effect or some shit.

The guy seems to really know the cast, some even visited him in the hospital. Can't hate on this kid, sorry

impressive work

Nah. Do your homework.

God bless you good sir

Oh certainly, we're obligated to mock and laugh of course but in an admiring fashion. No destruction necessary.

imagine how hard it would be to try to pretend to be happy around a creature that deformed and disgusting

fair enough, aint no fucking copypasta or a trump thread. grats again OP. Today you were not a faggot. we gonna annihilate this fuck or make him the prince.

someone shoop him fucking moot

Be the chemo you want to see in the world. It's the only way.

Clown Prince of Sup Forums?

very much appreciated

lol I imagine that the jew actor is pretty chill, seems to be. Can just imagine that cuoco bimbo putting on an act for sure.

I wonder if he looks at his shirt in the mirror or his actual fact or if he has another shirt where his face is all fucked up.

I also wonder if he goes to one of those sketch artists in the park who make you all cartoony and shit if he just ends up getting a normal portrait by them

He looks like he's melting

You're a godsend, my friend

joesteiger.com/

OP is not a faggot today. Nice.

He is disgusting on the outside, but you are disgusting on the inside.

This thread is gold and OP was too. What a wonderful start to the morning!

Dear sweet fuck

Brother!

TBF i'd rather be disgusting on the inside. At least I still get laid and won't suffer from ever burning sexual desire and self hate

This is the reality. It's brutal, harsh, cold, sad and humbling. It's so disgusting that it becomes beautiful.
Thank you, op.

Have a lulzy day my friend

You can also just fake being nice, win-win!

man, you guys are right, this guy's missing a normal life and the best thing it has to offer, but he got his hobbies and passions and he reached his goals. at least he's doing something, you know, he's not a quitter, he holds on to something. this guy's ugly and handicapated, but I have more respect for him than for the fuckers who're mocking him. (I don't know any of you, I don't know him and "big bang theory" is fucking lame, but it's just my opinion). and yeah, photoshopping yourself in photos with celebrities and other people is cringy, I give you that.
cheers and have a good day, you alpha males.

jesus fucking christ kek

>click link
>see Contact menu
>so it begins, the great shitstorm of our time

You have truly grasped the vision behind this. Thank you for joining us user

Mother of god. There's a youtube link.

holee sheet

Why is his head so fucking crooked?

bitch, im 39; i haven't had homework in over 20 years lol

youtube.com/watch?v=ZS2pGhzT0hs

He can't speak. The voyage continues.

Exactly. The guys who are mocking him are probably worse off (socially, at least). Why are you losers picking on this guy? He is low hanging fruit.

>on Sup Forums
>questioning morals
hello newfriend

this dude used to show up in my instagram feed of stuff that could interest me
>blocked him after he showed up three times

Notice how he says "I wasn't challenged by anyone" in the ice bucket challenge vid? As in he has no human interaction? Kek

>come to Sup Forums
>be morally superior
>mfw

This.

Well faggots, since I'm sure some of you fuckers in here are old school, I demand rule 34 on Joe Steiger.

and then I'll send them to him.

He challenged one of the cast members from the Big Bang Theory and used one if his Photoshop pictures

Been here longer than you I bet, which isn't anything to brag about....

harassing a disabled person in RL wasnt ever a real popular activity on here, so I dont know what past you are remembering

He looks like he has a fucking orange segment for a head.

The voice, my sides!

What IRL harassment? We're enjoying some mockery from a distance. Nobody's tipping the cow.

Thread of year

>discussing within a thread
>harassing

just shut the fuck up and take what we give you newfriend

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT. An exact match

Commenting because this thread has definitely been one of the best in Sup Forums in a long time. Thanks user.

I got no problem with that, but someone above mentioned finding his contact info. Just let the guy live in peace and don't mess with him in RL. The guy seems to have it bad enough as is.

bump

>Just let the guy live in peace

No, fuck you

Those are reasonable bounds, I don't think he meant it in that way- the "contact" list is just links to his other social media pages (youtube, etc.) which provides us more resources from which to glean lulz not to actually fuck with him

Agreed. Like Chris Chan, it is best to observe the creature rather than interfere in it's lifestyle.

youre on the wrong site, kid

Sup Forums was never about picking on disabled people, you "oldfags". I'm not saying Sup Forums is SJW, but it ain't chaotic evil either.
Cringe threads? yes, that's a fart in the wind.

You're the kind of breed that comes on Sup Forums just to brag that he's browsing Sup Forums and he's edgy and he's so fucked up and acting cool about it.
Newfags or not, you don't really understand what's up with this board, or how it was once.
It changed

its best for you to gtfo and be moral somewhere better than fucking Sup Forums YOU MONG

you just proved youre new. straight the fuck up.