Did Sup Forums ever actually like Annie Clark at one point?

Did Sup Forums ever actually like Annie Clark at one point?

Other urls found in this thread:

macmillandictionary.com/us/dictionary/american/it-takes-one-to-know-one
youtu.be/IKnUL4lfKps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there's a difference between murder and involuntary manslaughter

not that I agree with either verdict

>Texas education

The cops are in the right 90% of the time when it comes to all the "controversial" and "unprovoked" shootings that they get into with gangbangers, but the guy really did fuck up and kill someone for no good reason in this particular case. Shit training desu. I don't think he should go to prison, but he definitely shouldn't be a cop anymore either.

Does she make music anymore?

Why shouldn't he go to prison?

Because white folks don't last in there. I know.

Good, he fucking murdered someone.

he isn't white you fucking retard

Prison is supposed to punish you, not kill you. How are you learning your lesson if you're dead? Just makes you the second murderer. :)

what is he den?

Anne Clark more like And Who?

Their needs to be mental evaluations before hiring officers, a lot of them seem like sociopaths

Annie Clark is a puppet fraud who does what she is told. No different than a Hollywood actor. End of story.

White by association

you would know

What?

I think he was hispanic. His name was Jeronimo Yanez.

I agree the cop should have been found guilty (at least based on the video I saw and the stories I read). I'm gonna have to read about what happened in the courtroom.

I also think the girl being found guilty was the correct outcome. Go read the texts she sent and how she acted after the guy's suicide. She actually told him to get back in the car and continue with his suicide when he got out because he didn't want to hurt his family. Not only did she do nothing to prevent his suicide even when she had every opportunity, she actively encouraged it. She did a lot more than just texting him "kill yourself".

Is this the most retarded analogy of all time?

She can shut the fuck up.

>a lot of them seem like sociopaths
You would know

>>Their needs to be mental evaluations before hiring officers,

There are. You really should see the guys that fail these exams.

what is she talking about?

A white girl got sent to prison today. This is literally the worst thing to happen today.

Still not getting it

macmillandictionary.com/us/dictionary/american/it-takes-one-to-know-one

Carter: They will move on for you because they know that’s what you would have wanted. They know you wouldn’t want them to be sad and depressed and be angry and guilty. They know you want them to live their lives and be happy. So they will for you. You’re right. You need to stop thinking about this and just do it because over turning always kills, over thinking.

Roy: Yeah, it does. I’ve been thinking about it for too long.

Carter: Always smile, and, yeah, you just have to do it. You have everything you need. There is no way you can fail. Tonight is the night. It’s now or never.

Kek

A white girl convinced her depressed boyfriend to kill himself so she could get attention. There's a whole string of disgusting texts between them and the fact that she's implicitly defending the girl is pretty disturbing.

>kek

Michelle Carter, now 20, was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for her messages to 18-year-old Conrad Roy urging him to kill himself.

He took his own life on 13 July 2014 by running a generator in his vehicle in a car park in Fairhaven, Massachusetts.

She encouraged her boyfriend to take his own life so she could seek attention as the "grieving girlfriend", the trial heard.

Judge Lawrence Moniz said Ms Carter was guilty of "wanton and reckless conduct" by sending Mr Roy a message instructing him to get back in the truck, which he had exited as it filled with fumes.

>"Hang yourself, jump off a building, stab yourself I don't know there's a lot of ways," she said in several messages sent in the two weeks before his death, as he was on holiday with his family.

>In the moments before his suicide, she wrote: "You need to do it, Conrad" and "All you have to do is turn the generator on and you will be free and happy."

>You're finally going to be happy in heaven. No more pain. It's okay to be scared and it's normal. I mean, you're about to die."

Investigators did not have a recording of that call, but in a text to a friend, Carter described what was said.

>"Sam, [the victim's] death is my fault like honestly I could have stopped him I was on the phone with him and he got out of the [truck] because it was working and he got scared and I [expletive] told him to get back in Sam because I knew he would do it all over again the next day and I couldnt have him live the way he was living anymore I couldnt do it I wouldnt let him," she wrote after his death.

>"I was on the phone talking to him when he killed himself. I heard him dying."

She also contacted a friend when she learned that investigators were looking through Mr Roy's phone.

"They read my text messages to him I'm done", the accused wrote, adding, "his family will hate me and I could go to jail".

No, Annie Clark, I cannot believe they convicted a white girl either.

shes not really defending her

Don’t be scared. You already made this decision and if you don’t do it tonight you’re gonna be thinking about it all the time and stuff all the rest of your life and be miserable.

You’re finally going to be happy in heaven. No more pain. No more bad thoughts and worries. You’ll be free.

It’s okay to be scared and it’s normal. I mean, you’re about to die. I would be concerned if you weren’t scared, but I know how bad you want this and how bad you want to be happy. You have to face your fears for what you want

I read that they tried to use a defense that she was on anti depressants at the time and wasn't thinking straight? I really didn't look into the case

Yeah

I wish a girl would convince me to kill myself.

Are we supposed to be impressed by you? Scared?

Grow up.

Yes she is, implicitly. There's no reason to make that comparison otherwise

I just asked a damn question ,

The person kept targeting their partner relentlessly, it was a form of domestic abuse. Yet the media have campaigned to keep some out of jail for bomb hoaxes successfully while punishing others when it fit their journalistic bent. Screwy isn't it? Also, you can write it in a song and it seems to be passable. The Internet is a bit like that, I think the word is arbitrary.

See! Look at this madness.

He most definitely should be going to prison, you boot-licking faggot.

Do you think what Annie said was wrong?

Someone pls post the replies she's getting.

Yeah

>>>/blacked/

>so she could seek attention as the "grieving girlfriend", the trial heard.
m e m e

Domestic abuse is still a crime. She didn't murder this guy but should be put in jail, or get some kind of mental help.

She's not not defending her either.

"just texts". what a disgusting defense.

>you can shoot someone dead and under certain circumstances be acquitted of murder but that doesn't mean if you're instrumental in goading a suicidal person to the brink of suicide and then ensuring they go through with it even after they express doubt and begin to question the act you can't be found guilty of doing exactly that

what in tarnation?!?

youtu.be/IKnUL4lfKps

Imagine if the roles were reversed, no one would be defending the guy

The thought process behind it is so fucked. If she wanted attention she couldn't find it in healthier ways other than coerce someone into suicide?

Exactly. She needs mental help, along with jail time.

I, too, receive all my political and social beliefs from overwrought noise/goth rock bands.

If the roles were reversed he'd have been tried as an adult and be on murder charges.

>black man, who worked at a school, with no criminal record, driving with girlfriend and 4 year old son
>pulled over because he was black and had a "wide spread nose"
>politely tells cop he has a license to carry while reaching for his drivers license
>cop shoots him dead in front of girlfriend and 4 year old
>cop doesn't bother helping the man, instead tries to detain girlfriend
>cop charged for manslaughter
>jury of ten whites and 2 blacks find him innocent

I usually laugh at the dumb shit people post here as evidence of musicians they don't like being cucks or whatever the fuck

But goddamn this actually is stupid as hell, they're both clearly guilty as hell, there's no reason to act like the suicide text girl doesn't matter because the cop got off.

Fuck you Annie.

Honestly pretty shitty comeback, and I understood it from the get-go.

there are you retarded sociopath

This post was quoting the text that girl sent to her boyfriend

What are you saying with this post? I said I agree the cop should have been found guilty. I want to look into what happened during the trial that made them come back with the verdict they did. The fact that the 2 black jurors agreed he was not guilty is what I found weird.

Just givin you the facts my man
>I want to look into what happened during the trial
The judge disallowed the jury to listen to the cop's statement he made last year, and the judge refused to say why. Also, the jurors looked solely on the legal language of what manslaughter actually is as stated by law, and felt the situation did not meet the criteria.