When did you realize he was better than Brady?

When did you realize he was better than Brady?

I haven't because he's not

t e n t

When he wins another 3 rings

Oh wait he won't

>hey guys relax we'll win our shitty division with a weak record and lose in the playoffs this year
wow so GOAT

He's not even better than Brees.

Rodgers was always better. If Rodgers had Belichick he'd have 6 rings

This delusion! Must be hard to type with you eyes filled from Rodger's spittle.

I think if Rodgers had Belichick he would have been cut from the team for being a raging fag but ok

Favre has always been better than Brady.

brady isn't really that great. watching him play all of his team is on the same page every time and that speaks to the coaching. he's never been impressive. he's a slightly better bradshaw and when his career is reviewed he'll be at around 10th greatest of all time

Brady got to throw to Moss and Gronk. Two HoF talents. Rodgers gets to throw to bobby hill. Nelson arguably has the best footwork in the game but I doubt he gets in the HoF

when the nice doctor took out the front of me brain

when he won those 4 superb owls in just one year

Favre = I won the battle and lost the war.

Brady = I won the battle and won the war.

Pats defense force going strong

Right after my massive head injury.

Brady had Moss for all of 1.5 seasons

>who is Jordy Nelson
>who is Greg Jennings
>who is Donald Driver

when I looked at their stats

RODGERS
>4.13 TD/INT
>7.9 y/a
>259 y/g
>1.5 INT%
>5.5INT%

BRADY
>3.00 TD/INT
>7.5 y/a
>259y/g
>1.8 INT%
>5.5 INT%

rodgers is objectively the better quarterback

I really really like Aaron Rodgers.

forgot

RODGERS
>65.1 comp%

BRADY
>63.8 comp%

Rodgers starts 16 games, goes 10-6

Brady starts 12 game, goes 11-1

Brady, best at football, best at life

RODGERS
>4.13 TD:INT
>7.9 y/att
>259 y/g
>6.4 TD%
>1.5 INT%
>65.1 comp%
>104 career rating

BRADY
>3.00 TD:INT
>7.5 y/att
>259 y/g
>5.5 TD%
>1.8 INT%
>63.8 comp%
>97 career rating

rodgers is objectively better at playing quarterback than brady

so why does he suck so much in the playoffs? lmao

RODGERS IN THE PLAYOFFS
>3.375 TD:INT (better than brady's overall)
>7.4 y/att
>246 y/g
>5.8 TD% (better than brady's overall)
>1.7 INT% (better than brady's overall)
>63.8 comp% (tied with brady's overall)
>98.2 career rating (better than brady's overall)

BRADY IN THE PLAYOFFS
>2.00 TD:INT
>6.7 y/att
>256 y/g
>4.7 TD%
>2.4 INT%
>62.4 comp%
>88.0 career rating

or were you talking about brady?

Brady has played in 20 more games lol and he doesn't play shit teams in the wild card round like rodgers

Brady played in a different era you fucking retard, peytons stats are always skewed because you could defensive hold and hit wideouts past 5 yards.

You just start watching football in the past 5 years huh buddy? god damn learn something

what is cherry picking stats 101 Alex

Rodgers 1 ring
Brady 4 rings

Stat faggots should die. Go suck off Dan Lebatard

>Brady has played in 20 more games lol
which is why I used efficiency stats instead of volume stats you mong
>he doesn't play shit teams in the wild card round like rodgers
no he just gets 6 free wins a year from playing in the worst division in the league and playing in the easier conference

completely throw out the years that brady played before rodgers and compare their stats from only the years after rodgers took over in green bay (2008-now). rodgers still wins.

>TD:INT
>y/a
>y/g
>TD/INT%
>passer rating
how are any of these invalid measurements of quality of play

>quarterbacks are the only thing that wins rings

fuck off if the stats agreed with brady you would be posting them

COUSINS
>7.16 Net Yard per pass attempt
>263.3 Passing Yards per Game
>22.3 Passes Completed per Game
>65.9% Pass Completion %

RODGERS
>6.94 Net Yard per pass attempt
>259.3 Passing Yards per Game
>21.4 Passes Completed per Game
>65.1% Pass Completion %

cousins is objectively better at playing quarterback than rodgers

Dilfer 1 ring
Rodgers 1 ring

So you'd be stuck with who to choose right?

Who's the better qb? Rodgers and if you watch them I think it's clear Rodgers arm talent, footwork, ability to sense pressure and general accuracy is better.

Who'll be remembered as better? Brady for sure.

this tBh

Shitty attitude to be honest. Doesn't have the makeup to be the complete leader that Brady exudes.

QB is about so much more than that.. Rodgers has 6 wins in the playoffs and 5 losses.. Brady has 24 wins and 8 losses.

Brady has 10 more wins in the playoffs than Peyton and Peyton has been to the playoffs more than any other player to ever play the game.

Brady is the best QB in postseason history, Peyton is the best regular season QB of all time.

Rodgers is a top 10 QB all time but needs 2 more rings and 3 more MVPs if he wants to pass Peyton... never mind Brady.

Did you ignore Rodgers playing shitty early in the season.. and Brady setting the all time TD-INT record this season?

>ignoring all of the touchdown and interception related stats

BUT IS HE PLIABLE?

>Slightly better Bradshaw
>Top 10 ever
Autistic

I tell you one thing. Greg Jennings would have never called out Tom Brady, that's for certain.

I love how bradyfags always just resort to postingt his win/loss record as if they are an individual stat

Yeah my point was Rodgers is far more talented (I didn't really say that in the post. sorry) but Brady is probably the most clutch QB ever and 18-1 doesn't change that. Bradys 4th quarter comeback record is insane as well as his playoff record.

He's right OP. You're fucked.

THIS

rodgers old teammates have said he is a shitty selfish teammate.

Even the guys the Patriots fuck over, will talk about Tom like he is Jesus Christ even 15 years later.

Rodgers is fucking awesome, but he is no Tom Brady. Not sure how that's a difficult thing to deal with?

Brady is the best At reading defenses....also accuracy? Brady has the best deep pass completion this year.

this is a better description of the patriots/tom brady

18-1... Brady thew a TD to Moss with 2:02 remaining in the 4th quarter. Brady would have had the most clutch drive in Super Bowl history.. if it wasn't for the helmet catch, asante's dropped pick and hobbs falling down on the TD.

Brady has put the Patriots in the lead of 6 Super Bowls with 2 minutes to go...pretty fucking insane

Jennings disappeared after he left the Packers, but Rodgers allowed him to cash those checks he got from the Vikings. Rodgers created him.

Aaron Rodgers is the Arod of the nfl, pads his stats vs shit tier teams but gets his jimmies rustled when it counts the most. They even could have the same nickname

>Arod

So didn't Deion Branch, David Givens, Brandon Llioyd, Wes Welker & Randy Moss, but they continued to slurp Brady's semen.

Brady fucks models

Rodgers fucks men

Brady is goat

/thread

Man, it's a good thing it's not a team sport and there aren't other people on the field.

All that matters are championships. You can have the best stats of all time, but with no rings no one cares. Just accept that fact already, and move on.

>le 3 rings meme

Ok, yes, because that means something, right?

Not denying that Aaron is smug. I'm just saying, maybe Jennings was biting the hand that fed him some.

And besides, it's not as thought Jennings ripped him to shreds, he said something like 12 is a great guy but difficult to work with at times.

This is probably before he realized that the guy that was sometimes hard to work with was the reason he was a star WR. He left for "more money" but if he stayed with the Packers he'd probably be able to con some other team into signing a 33-year-old vet.

>ITT people who really really dislike rodgers

Remember how awful Rodgers was against a tough a schedule last year without Nelson? Remember him getting constantly cucked by nfcw in playoffs? If there's going to be any discussion about him let's wait and see if he can knock eli out of the playoffs first.

As a Pats fan I think Rodgers could be one of the most talented QBs to ever play the game.

However Brady is the GOAT as it stands right now. If Rodgers can win again I'll consider him #5 below Brady, Montana, Marino, and Manning.

12 wins + every year isn't a weak record. And they usually only lose LATE in the playoffs.

yes

>Rodgers needs another ring to be closer to Marino
>being this retarded

Marino is a statbabby with no rings but the shit he was able to do in his era is unprecedented.

He put up current NFL tier stats when teams could actually play defense.

Reminder that Tom only has his 4th ring because Pete Carrol went full retard and decided to throw the ball instead of feed Beastmode.

still go 10-6

Brady went 11-1

Brees is better than both

Ya but he'd still have more playoff appearances, superbowl appearances, playoff wins, better winning percentage, etc etc. Even if he lost he'd still be better

>1 (one) ring

Why do anti-Brady fags always find excuses?
There are people alive RIGHT NOW who think deflategate and spygate have anything to do with Brady. The fact that some literal who managed to become top 5 in yards and touchdowns and become the all time winningest player after being a bench warmer his entire college career is pretty fucking impressive. That being said Brady will be GOAT for decades and Rodgers MIGHT break top 5 all time but for now he is definitely top 10 as it stands.

RODGERS
>"really, really likes women"

BRADY
>married to supermodel

Agreed. More than just the Patriots were guilty of the same offenses. Mangini just had a bug up his ass & is now blacklisted out of the league for it.

Rodgers is dating a total babe you moron. Who gives a fuck if he likes a little boy pussy here and there

likewise Brady would have 6 if Seymour and Welker could hold onto balls

Here's a (you)

Brady's wife looks like a horse (pic related). Rodgers girlfriend is a 10/10.

>bumping a thread after no replies for 2 hours

patriot haters are fucking sad lol

driver was old and busted
jennings did nothing elsewhere

good stat lookup there though scrub

I'm a patriot fan you fucking retard. I don't base my preference by who's qb has the hotter wife like your dumbass does.

so why the fuck are you responding to a thread on the last page? You got caught, deal with it faggot

I do catalog. I don't have a bias to threads that depends on what page number they're on. It sounds like you have autism. Possibly aspergers if you actually care about numbers that much.

>Manziel 0.5
>better than the GOAT
pick one

>Ok, yes, because that means something, right?
It doesn't? Awesome. Dan Marino is now officially the GOAT QB of the NFL.

both are dope desu lol

I like how nobody responded to this post lol
All their arguments are
>muh rings
>really REALLY likes women

>girlfriend
>not his beard

>le scramble in the pocket man

10-6 isnt really a weak record

TD-int ratio is a pointless record if you throw for less than 30 TDS

Only 33 years old

>can get yards
>Can't get TD's and throws INTS all the time
Yards don't mean shit if you cant capitalize on them with points

Rodgers played shitty in the beginning of the season yet he still scored 12 more TDS than Brady and only a few more picks. I'd take Rodgers any day

4 more games and he would have been 40 TD's+ and maybe 3-4 picks. Especially against those teams where Garop was tossing TD's with ease.

>implying he wouldn't have 4 rings already if he played quarterback for the Patriots instead of Brady

Yeah, if you're the Packers.
10-6 for the Patriots would be a disgrace of a season.
Since 2003 Brady has finished with 10 wins or less only twice and with less than 10 wins, zero times.

Patriot Win Totals in the Last 7 seasons, going backwards;

Green Bay in the same timespan:

It's cute that the Packers are on their little win streak and their fans think they're relevant again or something.
The Patriots are on a longer win streak btw

honestly this. The Patriots have a solid all around team. Packers have a decent all around team with a shit secondary. The only year in recent history where the packers secondary was actually GOAT was 2010. Tramon Williams decided to lay off the cocaine for the post season that year so they could actually win an owl.

>QB is about so much more than that.. Rodgers has 6 wins in the playoffs and 5 losses.. Brady has 24 wins and 8 losses.
It's crazy how it's a team sport, and Brady didn't earn those wins on his own. Have you looked at some of his post season game logs? He had some real stinkers that the Pats still won in spite of him. Rodgers has put up better stats and still got stuck with the loss. You can't go by record alone.

>because rings

lel

>Brady has put the Patriots in the lead of 6 Super Bowls with 2 minutes to go...pretty fucking insane
It's pretty crazy that the Pats defense held opponents to 17 and 21 points in two different Owls and the offense still couldn't score enough points to win.

People who know football consider Rodgers to be the best passer ever. Brady is the winningest and a great leader but he would be nothing without Belichick

>Brady has the best deep pass completion this year.
Only this year.
Brady sucked dick at throwing deep after 2011. For some reason he learned how to do it in 2016.