Petition to ban all Sup Forums users who try to bring politics into discussion needlessly

Seriously guys how are you not all sick of this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7I3wm_8-O0
change.org/p/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

petition to unzip this dick

count me in

It is quite funny how all the pol posters have the most generic taste going tho

where do i sign

Petition to ban all Sup Forums users who are triggered by political opinions

What the fuck are you talking about
youtube.com/watch?v=O7I3wm_8-O0

literally all it does is distract from discussion and give idiots a place to feel like they can soapbox, it's not triggering it's autistic and annoying

its not even Sup Forums posters alone. always some kid who spends too much time on tumblr arguing with them.

truth, it doesn't matter what side you're on, you're both fucking annoying, even if I agree with you

It's not that people get triggered most political shit on Sup Forums is the most worthless shit ever here let me summarize how political discussion goes on Sup Forums

>Post alt-right/libtard bait
>either of those groups find the thread and start speaking against whathever was posted
>other group joins
>they start calling each other cucks and other buzzwords and start posting pointless reddit tier le so EPIC COMEBACK XD shit
>do that until bump limit without the mods doing jackshit

Maybe if the people could refrain themselves from pointing out they don't agree with an opinion the thread wouldn't be derailed.

that why they should be banned

They obviously can't so it's time to do something about it.

change.org/p/Sup Forums-staff-ban-all-users-who-post-politics-on-mu

Fuck off. It's impossible to separate music and politics. Artists themselves don't do it.

What you want is a one way discussion.

Please do, sick of both sides of this shit monsoon

If all shitposters were banned we'd have to actually talk about music.

when musicians stop talking about politics, Sup Forums will

don't hold your breath

you shills seems shook that the majority of people no longer buy your bullshit

is this not the same board that attacks people for not being able to separate music from their shitty actions?
key word in OP: "needlessly"

>Shill

ban ideas we don't like

go start another Grimes thread dickheads

>Muh free speech

Go back to your safe space user

REMINDER: some people are dumb enough that they like yelling at people about politics on a music discussion board

I bet you're someone who thinks being told to shut up is infringing your first amendment rights

are you dumb shills serious?

we know most of this board are shills, and are well aware of the fakeness of the mainstream music scene as well

that ship has sailed