My girl is kind of fat and lazy...

My girl is kind of fat and lazy. Going to start making her do 100 sit-ups and 100 jumping jacks each day before she can touch my dick. Any more advice?

post her nude fat guy and tits

*gut

Tell her to go to the gym with you. Group effort.

She would, I just don't really go to the gym because I'm already working 8-12 hours a day, and the last thing I need to do on my time off is work out more. She on the other hand only goes to school a couple hours a day, and it's very hard to convince her to go by herself. I'm gonna start telling her she has to send me selfies at the gym every day or I won't pick her up.

Sit ups aren't going to do shit for burning calories, that only builds your ab muscles and if she has all that lard covering them it's pointless

Excuse for being a fat fuck as well

What do you recommend for burning fat

Eatung less

Get her to eat less, caloric deficit only way to lose weight

She doesn't eat much at all. Way too picky to eat extremely healthy, so she opted for smaller portions. Pretty much just eats bread, rice, and fruit. Her problem is inactivity. She doesn't do shit all day. She won't work out unless im there making her do it.

Work out with her you lazy faggot. You don't have to be fucking working out to failure or some shit. But telling your girlfriend she's needs to work out while you sit on your ass makes you a prick.
>B-but I work 8-12 hours a day.
Cool, doesn't make you less of a lazy faggot. Take her jogging or better yet biking, cardio and a good diet will help her lose weight. Building muscle will also burn more calories as well. She should be able to be doing light workouts while you work then finish with a nice cardio session when you get home.

Let me inspect her asshole. I can tell you wether she will lose the weight or not.

Cardio+caloric deficit

after a while you will look forward to xersizing. It helps you sleep better and improves your libido. The only think stopping you from doing it is the initial effort.

this

I hear what you're saying but that doesn't change the fact she spends all day sleeping, watching anime and playing video games while I'm working. I'd rather not spend my time off working out even more. She doesn't have any responsibilities, and I pay for most of her shit. So the least she could do is use her free time to stay in shape while I'm busting my ass.

Trips of truth

Why you still w her if shes such a lazy useless hog?

>Any more advice?
Prepare to not have your dick touched.

Fuck imma just buy a treadmill.

Make her eat less calories fuckface, sounds like she has high carb diet. My gf sits on ass all day too and isnt a cow like yours because she eats right

Go ahead and keep giving her shit and not appreciating her. She will get into shape and you will stay the same bitter pissed off dick head... Just don't be upset when you come home one day and she has some other dick in her mouth because he was nice to her at the gym... just saying, that's where you are heading

appreciate her for being a fucking mooch? what's wrong with having standards u fucking virgin

Not really. You wouldn't understand the relationship. She's extremely submissive. She's just needs more incentive to work out. getting her in shape is just as much for her self confidence as it is for me.