Rate my dinner

Rate my dinner

$9.99

about tree fiddy

No Chips/10

I would need to eat three of those to satisfy my appetite. How small of a person are you?

3 how fat are you?

Not OP, but how fat of a fuck are you that you need 3 (three) of them to satisfy your appetite?

Everything overcooked and willing to bet oversalted. Good healthy combo. No salad?

Looks like you did the veggies in the fat renderings while meat rested. Only way to go.

112 kg. 191 cm.

No need for salt just add a good amount of garlic and cook them in some olive oil

not at all, cooked over an open fire. used dried herbs from the garden for seasoning, and the salad was last.

Would top with my special sauce/10

what did you use on that chop? Looks good

Damn

see here

that's like 20kg overweight and i assume its not muscle cus ur a fat virgin like the rest of us

>i assume its not muscle
I don't lift if you're asking that. But usually dinner is my biggest meal of the day.

>TFW, I run an hour a day, lift weights, play basketball, football, have job that requires lots of heavy lifting all day long. Probably burn 8X the calories of your average vidya gaming NEET.

I'm 26yo, 5"7, 185lbs - look like a linebacker and can still do 100 meters in under 13 sec..

And yeah, I can easily scarf down 2 steaks with no problem.

That looks like a really good low carb meal. I give it a B+

so you can run 16 mph which is totally normal. What is you point look like a linebacker?

checked

You see, that's fine. You require it to maintain your body.

As opposed to looking like the pillsbury dough boy.

Takes a lot of calories to keep /fit/.