Trap/CD Thread

Trap/CD Thread

Any swedish traps looking for some dick?

Forgot to add mental illness and gay

What I wouldn't give for kitty

Any swedish traps on /b?

Ready for a fucking

Anyone else here a lingerie addict?

Why does it have to be swedish?

have seen very few northern traps in general. all from Europe seem to live in england.

post the trap manuals pls

Hi /b ;)

>northern
>europe
>england

Wat

Nice butt.

dayum, she must have a tumblr right? Someone pls link

I did the math and research. According to Wikipedia, the average length of a penis varies from 5.1 to 5.9 inches. I went for a safe 5.5 inches for an average. The average radius from the core center of the penis to the skin on the outside is .75 inches. From this we can roughly find the volume with pi times radius squared times height. This comes out as the average penis being around 9.72 cubic inches. Next, I found the volume of the average human adult male. I had to first find the weight, which according to Alex Schlessingerman's "The Physics Factbook" is 70kg or 154 pounds. Weight is found by multiplying an objects mass by the force of gravity, 9.81 meters per second. After taking gravity out of the equation, the average mass of an adult human male is 7.14 kg. I then found the volume by dividing this number by the average density if a human, according to Wikipedia, 985 kg per meter cubed. The volume of the adult male was then found to be .0072516316 cubic meters. Utilizing the volume of the average penis I found earlier, 9.72 in cubed, and converting it to meters cubed, I get .0001592828 meters cubed. This means the penis is 2.19% of an adult males volume. Assuming a lack of testosterone or female hormones makes the person a female, balls ignored for ease, fucking a trap is only 2.19% homosexual.

obviously, who the fuck writes like that

England is still part of europe you cuck.
All im saying is that ive seen few from nothern countries. and that most in europe are from the uk. Are you that shit at reading ?

I really want to date a cute trap but I don't want my family thinking I'm gay because I don't see myself as gay

Is that you ?

fucking a guy looking guy with an vagina is 2% heterosexual

You need to learn some fucking geography faggot.

you aren't gay, you are just a faggot

You will never look that fem, have those nice breasts and still be cute when you cum

what are you on about ?

I am not a faggot either

You not being the brightest. I said learn geography go buy a globe.

who dat?

nothern countries include Sweden, Norway, Denmark Finland and Iceland. England a part of the uk is a part of Europe you massive twat.

no, it's my mother

kik ?

I'm sorry young friend but Norway and Ireland are not apart of Europe. You really are uneducated aren't you?

nice bait you fag.

Kys

I am, just ordered more in fact

What's you buy :3

I have a bra collection I'm working on and I really want to buy some silk garter belt soon

Post more anyway

Not a trapfag, or even a gayfag at that but why are traps easier to talk to than real women? It's a huge pain in the ass to talk to women.

>Trap/CD Thread

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

KYS NOW FAGGOT

Cute bum. Post more

well speaking as a sissy, I'm just a guy who looks like a girl. I'm not actually battling with estrogen and female mental instability and just want to have a good time with minimal drama.

because they're just men in lingerie
>TRIGGERED

Just because we like traps doesn't make us faggots.

meee

What is the point of they dont eat their own cum

Heyy

holy shit is that real ?

If you wouldn't eat this man's arse then you're a fag

source on this?

Why's your dick upside down

more in chastity please

kitty lynn

#FreeThePenis

Jesus fuck, got a source?

any traps here who want to chat via kik or snapchat?

Pic is me

is this a legit movemont among traps now?

Obliged

Whoever's posting cumming traps post more!

Idk, might as well make it one.

Try and put on some muscle dude.

So u think the ones that are on hormones devolve into a typical bitchy female mentality? So all the traps in all these pics are emotional bitches? What the fuck is the point then?

To sauce, or... Sauce pls

Who is this cute?

Any traps in the Netherlands?

plenty

life goal