What's it like having a small penis

What's it like having a small penis

the same as having a big penis but smaller

>much smaller

I don't know OP, you tell me.

Bump

How would we know?

I don't know. Your dick is smaller than mine. You tell me.

I have a small one (5 inches). I've ever wondered how it feels to stroke a big cock.
Not gay or anything. I mean, just have it on my hand and feel it.

It's how you'd think it feels. Holding a smaller one makes me feel bad for the guy.

6.5 inches here... it sucks being bigger than average, but not big enough to impress anybody

how is it not having a penis?

I do have penis

6.5 inches here too. It doesn't exactly suck, far from that, but I know that feel. I always wondered if girls find it big enough, but until now none complained. And if one does complain, I'll stick it where it WILL feel big.

Why not ask your dad

I don't know

barely 5" here. It feels comfy and you can enjoy having a boner in class with out anyone noticing it

I can wear panties without a super visible bulge, and guys and girls both tell me it's cute.

pic related.

Guys what do I do? My penis is alot like OP´s in lengt but my girth is totally fucked. Help me please.

It's alright. I only have a 5 incher with the girth of maybe a C cell battery and I manage to get a wife and had a daughter with her, so I'm content with life.

true, ive never gotten any complaints on being small. i guess im just jaded since my gf is used to my size and im salty anyone 7+ would be able to give her the big dick treatment.

it fucking sucks, pic related.
i always thought i had a decent cock, then i realized how wrong i was. i just have to suck it up and move on every day, wishing i had a bigger cock
why live

nice, that does look cute

You tell me.

you tell me, 6 inches isn't big faggot

that doesnt look so bad, 4 inches? hard to tell

that's below average but at least not in tiny territory

Meh tbh mines 4.5 inches but girls still act like I'm huge, and I can make them cum. I think confidence is really all you need. I even make fun of my small dick publicly but girls still flirt with me and tell me they bet it feels good.

Same friend same. I am also really tall with huge ass hands which makes it look even smaller.

I have a 5 inch probably 2 soft and my bulge is visible through almost anything I wear. It bounces around so much you can see the imprint moving through whatever I am wearing. I'm not even girthy at all either.

itt: insecure faggots

My penis is the most powerful and biggest penis on the entire planet you would not believe how many people are afraid of how big my penis is my penis is big enough to pierce the center of the earth my penis is pointed into the sky can touch other planets my penis who's my best friend my penis is my only friend and you will football for your knees my penis my penis has my penis is one with the win one with the ocean and one with the stars my penis is able to do a backflip wake you know how like one of those things that you do backflips off of I can ride my own penis like a bicycle if if I can you know that you can touch my penis if you'd like a fully grown man could walk through my penis and get to the other side if one

I'm sorry you have to deal with that, it's such a pain when clothes just don't work quite the way you want them to. Mine is 1-2 in soft and I guess I just got lucky that it isn't super visible? Hormones might have something to do with it.

Thanks!

You have no right to take compliments on your penis your penis is not worthy of the complement it was given your penis is this race to the gods if you knew anything about your own penis you know that you were penis is small your penis is not a good penis to have it is not very good at all you should probably go back to whatever country you came from and buy a new penis and put it onto your body take the penis for it is your you're only key to victory your penis seduce the ways of the world yes has seen many things but also not enough you should probably take your penis and cut it with a spoon and fill it with orange juice because your penis is lactose intolerant have you ever used cilantro and put it into the tip of your penis and see if your penis would grow anymore I heard that I heard that could grow your penis to lose your place maybe you could also take a cucumber and cut a hole into it and stick your penis into the cucumber and then you go to sleep and when you wake up your penis could absorb the cucumber while you're sleeping and maybe that could help with your penis problems

Disappointing, just like the rest of my life.

FUCKING JESUS ANOTHER FAGGOT THREAD

THIS IS FUCKING FAGGOT CANCER

KYS FAGGOT

DIE DIE DIE

I'm gunna make another just for you

Stop being a poop but hole you don't know what it's like to be a ding dong for jingo I'm trying to go here I'm trying to teach you the ways of how the things Work in the world and you cannot use capitalization like that it is not appropriate you do not know the people whose feelings you are affecting you are a disgrace to the gods and I hope that you burn in the air for burning shit after when you're trying to be like a troll you dick but hole you need to try to do something that is a little bit more interesting than just being a dick because you know being a dick hole is like the worst thing you can be and it's not even funny you are even knew me you got probably have to try to be funny sometimes