Hello, I am here because there are reports of an infamous hacker called Sup Forums around the website boards.Sup Forums...

Hello, I am here because there are reports of an infamous hacker called Sup Forums around the website boards.Sup Forums.org, I am here to catch him, and ask him a couple of questions for a news story.

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/premiumnugget
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thats me. What u wanna know faghead

When did you start hacking? Also, no need to use vulgar language, we're all friends on the website Sup Forums

hello sir, its me mr.Sup Forums.

how many bitcoins do i get for my answers?

Wait, there's 2 of you?! What's a bitcoin, I just want to ask questions.

It all began in 1987, when my parents gave me a commodore and aids

the other one was a liar

tell me your first question we can talk about my payment later

YouTube.com/FreeCST is where the hackers are.

But we are talking about computers, right? When did you get into computing, Mr.Sup Forums?

here's a pic of him

it was back in 1941 with Zuse Z3

Yup, thats me 2 months back

Wh4+ d0 j00 w4n+ +o know

Thank you, this will be in my article.

God please don't be a troll.

How's Australia?

I just want to know what drives people like Sup Forums into hacking, I am sort of a computer expert myself, I once made my own subreddit, but I would never hack people.

i can am elite haxorz

Is Troll a hacker? Thank you everyone, I am getting a lot of juicy scoops.

Australia is very nice, thank you.

Dubs is making some fine bait

Hello everyone, it is me, the writer, my article is ready soon, so be ready, I am very grateful to people who helped me with this "Sup Forums hacker" But I do have one more question, if the hacker's name is Sup Forums, then is there other -Chan hackers? Like 1Chan, 2Chan, 3Chan, etc?

I just saw him he was in the trap thread fapping to boipussi

hacker is antiquated, it is now haxor

so pay me at this paypal adress and ill show you more then Sup Forums hackers, ill give you scoops about every hacker out there paypal.me/premiumnugget

I think you confuse as with
le epic 9gag army

It's me. I'm zer0_cool

Is Dubs also a hacker?

omg Sup Forums a really cracker hacker of a fine kind..OP trollo lololo but a bad baiter...

How do I join anonomous? Do I have to be a hacker?

Thanks, I will go see these 2 other hackers called "Fapping" and "Boipussi"

no, they search for cocksucker too

"Le epic 9gag army"? I am an avid visitor of 9gag, because they make very funny jokes that I laugh at, but 9gag, a hacker? I have to look into this.