Who is the heir of slytherin...

Who is the heir of slytherin? Was having a Harry Potter marathon and I'm confused by who the heir is that's opened the chamber of secrets

Moldyvort

Anyone who can speak parseltongue.

Basically, your mom, by the way she used her tongue on me last night

Tom Riddle (Voldemort).Well as far as I know from the books,can't remember too well

The one true heir:

STANNIS BARATHEON

Robert's children were actually bastards and were fathered by Cersi's twin brother, Jamie.

Hail the rightful king

Voldemort brainwashed whats-her-tits into opening it with the diary, later revealed to be a horcrux. Potter opened it a 2nd time, cause the whole parsletongue thing and being the 7th horcrux.

Kek

Akchually
>he became the 7th when he was still a baby.
When moldyvort used the killing curse on him

Heck I nearly forgot that Ginny was the one who opened it,tricked by Voldetort

Disregard this read it wrong

Yeah but that's not canon.

Her name is Jenny not 'whats-her-tits' seeing as she was like 11 at the time this makes you a pedophile.

I never claimed I was not a pedophile.

Fuck off, child

What's wrong with that?

I want to fuck Ginny Weasley so bad. Used to have massive wanks while watching the chamber of secrets, she'd make me shoot my load so high into the air, and I'd orgasm so hard my gooch would cramp

Go stick your dick in a squirrel you're never too old to enjoy harry potter movies.

It's not Jenny either, retard

Fuck off adult, who's browsing a child's thread. You really must have no life. Fuck off neckbeard Virgin loser

Fuck off, you utter idiot. They are childrens stories FOR FUCKING CHILDREN. Grow the fuck up, you cancerous summer fag.

Get the fuck off of Sup Forums then, it's for 18's and older. Underaged and B&

And look at you, you're literally on a thread about said children's books/movies. LOL you must be fun at parties bro

I'm 25 you fucking spastic

LOL

Slytherin II long may he reign