I thought Tom was different

I thought Tom was different

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/08/mission-impossible-6-halts-prep-until-tom-cruise-and-others-deals-get-worked-out-1201806220/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't bother to post the actual article here or anything

Would you really want to do a Mission Impossible movie for sixth time at 50 years of age?

most likely they tried to pay him less than what they paid him in the last one in which case I have no problem with him having an issue with it. MI works because of him.

There were a shitload of flops this summer, i think a lower paycheck is understandable.

the article is 3 sentences saying exactly what the title said you retard

How long before we find out Tom Cruise is completely broke because he gave it all to Scientology?

well, he does need the money to give jamie foxx for looking after his daughter

For a lot of money, sure.

>What the fuck, why would he want more money for a movie that basically only succeeds because he is in it

Isn't he the executive producer of the series?

one has nothing to do with the other.

I guess newspapers should just be titles then with no additional info right? Keep eating up all those clickbait articles, you fucking fool

what does that matter? They still get paid. He's also the star.

commit suicide

deadline.com/2016/08/mission-impossible-6-halts-prep-until-tom-cruise-and-others-deals-get-worked-out-1201806220/

basically they want him to get more than hes getting for the mummy by universal, his agents or himself

paramount wants to pay him the exact same as rogue nation

mission impossible 5 was pretty shit

>no pastebin

Nice try Reddit, no views for you

it does if they have a lower budget as a result

it was the worst one imho 4 and 5 have shit villians. some great scenes yes.

1>3>2>4>5

holy fuck you are an insufferable man child

they don't. It doesn't work that way user.

>3

Nice try (((JJ)))

probably his best film, hoffman was a great villian. i saw it in theaters before JJ was a thing and liked it having no idea he did it

>10 cents has been deposited into your account

Hes not handsome anymore and its not Taken, its a sexy young people movie

JUST

>2
>above literally anything

WHAT?

you're literally retarded.

And you're right, it's not taken. MI movies are big budget blockbusters, not low budget europoor surprise hits.

4>5>1>3>2

This is how I feel. 1 is a classic, 3 is a bit sloppy, Ghost Protocol is the GOAT.

2 is dog shit.

reddit

1>4>5>2>3

I figured he would be in the sort of position where things like this wouldn't arise.

Reddit generally feels 3 is the best, followed by 2, then followed by 1.

So, not seeing how those posts are "reddit".

That's because hollywood is going pants on head retarded Tom shouldn't have to take a paycut because of it.
He needs those golden cars and jachts money.

knowing that means youre reddit

reddit certainly lkes the last two the most because they are the most reddit

executive producer just means he's in charge of setting certain things up, not that he has control of the money.

not for proven stars that make money in money printing franchises.