America's Army beggining of the end

West Point blacked and now cucked! hahaha

nytimes.com/2016/05/07/us/raised-fist-photo-by-black-women-at-west-point-spurs-inquiry.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/west-point-black-women-us-militarty-academy-fists-up-black-lives-matter-a7018746.html
inthearenafitness.com/index.php/racism-within-west-point
youtube.com/watch?v=-OYp8wgpIz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who cares, everyone in the military already despises west point graduates.

the us army is already BLACKED

lel

please let them go lead people on the front lines

PLS

>who cares, everyone in the military already despises west point graduates.

I was in the air force and everybody hated academy grads.

heh. And upon graduation, half of em end up living life underground in North Dakota making sure the missiles don't fall over.

The military academies seem pretty unnecessary. They should just focus on ROTC.

Do folks in the military ever feel racial tension? Its a pretty Conservative group of people, so I'd imagine most to have similar ideals.

Also, I'd hope they'd be more focused on camaraderie rather than how brown or white someone is.

>ultra mega affirmative action in action

Jews did it

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!

Just think about it, no other soldier would dare shoot at our army for fear of being called a racist misogynist!

It's pure genius.

everytime

That is a disproportional amount of negresses.

Are we saying that they were more qualified o enter than white male applicants?

Affirmative Action in the military.

They said it would never happen.

Some poor white male SSGT in a Special Forces unit will forever wonder why he didn't get chosen for West Point despite a clean book, flawless scores and more combat than Doug MacArthur's daddy.

Sucks man.

Also, do you want Black Power niggers leading your son or daughters as officers?

Officers?

Better never send your white sons or daughters to the military anons.

Ever fucking again. Why would you want them to go where their officers will hate them for the color of their skin?

To get in to West Point as a white guy you pretty much need to be 2 degrees of separation or less from a general or a congressman/senator. It's real fucking hard to get in without affirmative action.

They also tend to only select kids that were stellar athletes in high school. These girls definitely look like diversity quota slot fillers.

>political statement in uniform

lmao bye!

just kidding cucked up military won't do anything to them

inb4 B-BUT IT'S NOT POLITICAL

>not posting the original image

>>“These ladies weren’t raising their fist to say Black Panthers. They were raising it to say Beyoncé,” said Mary Tobin, a 2003 graduate of West Point and an Iraq veteran who is a mentor to some of the seniors and has talked with them about the photograph.
>>Black panthers
>>Beyonce
>>pick one
>>Imagine the same picture with open hands and white ppl instead of tyronesses... You can act like black ppl and say it is a Panthera fan club.

what are those useless niggers exactly doing in the military?

Jesus Christ. Armyfag here, this is the end.

Not so much racial tension, more the tension caused by the prevailing doctrine that political correctness is the moral right. There are a lot of Conservatives, but there are also a lot of far-left Liberals. The tension comes when these far-left Liberals can be as loud and as proud as they want, throw their beliefs in our faces, and get away with it, while if you are just a little more far-right than the average Conservative you will face regulatory repercussions if you speak your opinions. I am far-right, but nobody knows, because I will get in severe trouble if I "reveal my power-level". People just think I am a paleoconservative. I have still been threatened with repercussions when people ask me what my opinions are and I tell them.

Political statements in uniform are okay if you're left-wing. I have seen people in uniform talking about how they would go AWOL and run away to Canada if Trump were elected. Nothing happened to them. I say that I support traditional marriage between a man and a woman, I get called a bigot and have to talk to the CO.

>America's Army beggining of the end

LET ME LAUGH

see

Dat manual.

Sorry that the military isn't what it once was, Army user.

I'll put it this way-

While every other race was busting their ass working, niggers would just stand around and talk shit all the time. Especially talking shit about the people picking up their slack for them.

I wouldn't go into the military any more, their sitting ducks at this point.

t. Military vet

You see that on working parties all of the time.

Black women are the worst, usually. Black men also. Put them together and the whites and Mexicans and PRs are doing all of the fucking work.

It's their privilege and a way for us to make up for slavery!

>NGER HALL

it checks out

>I was in the air force and everybody hated academy grads.

I got really amused with the idealistic ones who thought the air force was going to be run according to the Academy honor code.
>Their eventual disillusionment and resulting despondency was hilarious to watch!

Uhhhhhh...

Some of these girls are white....

How long do I have to make up for something that ENDED 130 years before I was born?

Imagine Niggers following this code:

>WE WILL NOT LIE, STEAL OR CHEAT NOR TOLERATE AMONG US ANYONE WHO DOES.

maximum kek

Sure sounds like some retro ass coverage

Yeah its been happening for a while now. Even in 2010 we had to spend entire days just sitting in a classroom being told how we were all rapists with white privilege. Always being taught by a fat negress who would also tend to be the Equal Opportunity rep. Every EO rep was black, and usually a woman.

Because that is obviously way more important than training right before being shipped off the Afghanistan.

We need Trump.

Oh, also, in my entire time in the Army, I think I met one or two black people who were good at their job or at least decent people. The rest were lazy, lying scum.

When you become a good goy and find yourself a nice black woman to settle down with.

Fuck ring knockers. Bunch of entitlted asshats

I remember all the military cucks arguing against me about refusing military service or shooting officers
Well I was right and you were wrong
You aren't warriors,you are just cucks
The mindblowing thing is you will still follow orders, still keep quiet and still die for nothing like good goyim

I have not died for anyone faggot

Wrong image.....

>Some poor white male SSGT in a Special Forces unit will forever wonder why he didn't get promoted despite a clean book, flawless scores and more combat than Doug MacArthur's daddy.

just wait, its gonna get worse before it gets better
>promotion board has to promote enough women ...
>promotion board has to promote enough minorities ...

DELETE THIS

Typical
You expend your anger on the wrong target while keeping quiet around those who use and abuse you like a slave
>muh cops and soldiers are all secretly redpilled
Yeah and what do they do about it?
Why get angry at me who just wants to help you?

In all of the services I am afraid. That is the trend.

And we have Infantry Battalion Commanders who are neither technically nor tactically proficient and whose soldiers and Marines do not respect.

>this will not end well, I fear

This
I'd send them in as lemmings to the muzzies
Zero fucks given and nothing of value will be lost

>will have

Within a decade and a half, if not less.

Fuck.

Do you want your white son or daughter to be a fireteam leader in LTC Shaniqua's Bn?

What's worse than your everyday nigger? One that out ranks you. They sham, that's all they know. To top it off they always have a chip on their shoulder and play favorites.

look at them
they really don't have it easy, do they

FUCK

At least I'm getting out in 2018. Sheboons are the worst performing group.

Okay? How is a salute to Beyoncé any less retarded?

Exactly user..

Imagine a bunch of White cadets giving the Heil Hitler sign.

How fast would they get kicked out of West Point, even if they tried to cover their asses by calling it the Roman Salute or some such?

If I take the cadets at their word that it's supposed to mean "beyonce", it means that I would have to accept that west point cadets are so ignorant of american politics to know what the fuck a black power salute means.

And even if I did believe that, I'd still be triggered by people saluting fucking Beyonce in their military photos.

There's a difference between fucking retarded and using the salute of a violent terrorist organization.

They're literally saying, "No, we aren't treasonous. We're actually retards!"

>black power fist
>General Lee uniforms
Fight the power, ladies.

The women cadets are being investigated, anons.

Will the military do the right thing for once?

>US Military Academy investigates black female cadets for 'Black Power' gesture in photo

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/west-point-black-women-us-militarty-academy-fists-up-black-lives-matter-a7018746.html

What is west point?

Yet another example of how self-destructive this forced "multiculturalism" BS is, this garbage is even weakening militaries now. These women are going to be officers too so you can bet they're going to cause all kinds of problems when they get to their units. The future belongs to the homogenus Chinese.

The premier military college in America.

what is google?

No wonder the US loses all of it's foot soldier combat.

Those nigresses will never see a day of war. They're just in the military as a form of welfare.

>John Burk — a motivational coach, online firebrand and former soldier — criticized the image Wednesday via his fitness website In The Arena. He said the women may run afoul a section of the policy that says troops may not “Display a partisan political sign, poster, banner, or similar device visible to the public at one’s residence on a military installation, even if that residence is part of a privatized housing development.” His post on Facebook was shared more than 1,200 times, which helped to fuel speculation and raise concerns.

Source: Army Times

>Will the military do the right thing for once?

What do you think, Chuckles? They'll be in front of a platoon in 3 months.

this fully tangled coiled wire make this pic so uncomfortable to watch

You are probably right. Or out getting dat ranger tab. Military has gone to shit.

inthearenafitness.com/index.php/racism-within-west-point

It's a great victory day here already, let's nakateem old comrades.

I graduated from West Point years ago. It's pretty rare for someone to be kicked out of the academy this close to graduation unless it's an honor code case. If I were to guess, they will probably get walking hours.

Lee never dressed in a uniform like that.

>who cares, everyone in the military already despises west point graduates.
This. You know, in previous wars, they often get shot. Not by the enemies though, but by friendly fire.

Westpoint grads think they're the shit and they end up getting their people killed, or they pull some preppie shit that breaks morale and undermines the unity of the unit. At that point, the enlisted of that unit makes a call and the butterbar gets what's coming to him.

Suppose you can place one of these """strong black womyn""" with an all-black or mostly-black frontline unit, then send them to the sandbox or whatever shithole is next. Wait for the results.

Or better yet, form an all-women frontline unit and send them to the sandbox/some shithole.

youtube.com/watch?v=-OYp8wgpIz0

>they were raising it to say Beyoncé
>Beyoncé raised it to say black panthers

My sister went to the Academy, and I would like to thank it for turning a cold heartless bitch into a self righteous, thunder cunt with authority over people. Good job.

Yeah, when you get to your duty station or assignment, it's a rude awakening.

It's very political. Lots of favor-trading ("you scratch my back and I scratch yours"), tribalistic ("my battle buddy dindu nuffin!"), and so on. If you intend to be a lifer/career serviceman, you have to learn how to play the game. It could mean a promotion, a nice duty station/assignment, and connections even after you're done.

Man you got shit on in WW1, surrendered in WW2 and got shit on Vietnam too. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

>joining the military

literally just a lower-paid mercenary group deployed to whatever shithole the Shill in Chief has been paid to invade by his masters in Goldman-Sachs/Israel/Saudi Arabia

you'd have to be a good goy to sign up for the US armed forces these days. If you want to go kill brown people for the jews at least join a proper private mercenary contractor and get paid better by scamming Uncle Sam by billing the Pentagon bloated costs and fake mission reports. Not like they have any loyalty to their stormtroopers; vets are treated like used ass-wiping rags by the assholes in the gubbment as soon as they're out of service. Just look at how the VA has always been a mess and shell-shocked hobos die in the gutters.

I'm fairly certain that showing political support or representing political parties while in uniform is a serious offense. Hopefully they're reprimanded or discharged.

Not West Point graduate but....

>be me
>be Muhreen
>talking to salty Sergeant, we'll call him Mike
>also be in magical Kuwait, roasting in the sun
>Mike and me shooting the shit, boredom compells us to start telling stories
>tells me about a bootenant he had on his second pump to Iraq
>complete shithead, would tell Staff Sergeants that their experience wasn't as useful as what he learned in OCS
>stupidity comes to a head when he ends up getting two marines killed after getting lost, one of them was Mikes friend
>tensions rise between the enlisted and Bootenant, especially as he gets only a slap on the wrist for his fuck up
>weeks later Mike and his squd get caught in a complex ambush outside of Ramadi
>Bootenant decides to "accompany" them
>forced to take cover behind a berm a distance away
>Bootenant shot as the my make a break for the berm
>rest of his squad make it to berm, Bootenant stuck out in the open
>Mike hears him scream for help when it hits him
>its just his squad there, no one else around, just his squad who hates the LT as well
>within reach enough to rescue him
>mfw he tells me they just listened to him scream and cry for help as the muj walked their fire to him and then say they couldn't save him in the after action

Took that story with a grain of salt but seriously I can't imagine how female bitchy officers will fare in grunt units

it's a solid choice if you are a poor dipshit. if you have any means in your family or are intelligent at all, it's a rather poor decision.

making a career out of it is even dumber. I have met/am related to a handful of O5s and O6es and for all of them getting out was a great decision. do 5 or 6 years and get out.

>cold heartless bitch into a self righteous, thunder cunt with authority over people

The academy sounds like a good place to churn out dommes, fammy.

>Investigation complete
>Our consensus

DEY DINDU NUFFIN

let them go be proud and black on the front line and get raped by the real world

Since we all think that is what will happen, will Obama'sArmy do the right thing for once?

Just to thwart the obvious expectation?

Maybe?

LT this goes directly to their fitness to lead soldiers anywhere at all.

These women have no judgment. No tact.

No sense at all.

The do not deserve to lead troops to the chow hall, much less in combat.

Some lance coolie will run out to save her.

You know damn well that is true.

Sorry - you said years ago.

The LT thing is probably wrong then.

The rest is right.

Are they doing the black power fist???

Those womyns can't even get in a proper formation to take a picture... Tall ones mixed with short ones. Wannabe officers without this kind of mind set are worthless in any army.

Yea I know, some boot trying to score brownie points with a bitch LT, you know it would come back to bite NCOs like me in the ass too.

Shitty thing he's technically not weong for wanting to save her either, its fucked up whats happening to our Military

They are getting commissioned in less than a month unless Uncle Sam does the right thing and sends them home, user.

How dare u think dat? No... This is the "Beyoncé" power fist.

Maybe they're doing an homage to Beyonce's video ?

We had some really good officers, but I remember a really shitty one who couldn't augment over. He really sucked.

If he were female, she would have made CMC.

Our Corps is changing.

I'm in the legion, and I beat some dipshit frenchie wannabe officer who outranked me with a crowbar in the middle of the night

felt pretty good man

Maybe he needed a taxi all that time. He was misanderstood too.

Ungrateful niggers. Period.
THEY want segregation, I second the motion!

You mean the 60s?

Let's pretend they were, for the sake of argument.

Can you imagine a more monumental lack of common sense, tact, judgment, leadership, and situational awareness?

Even if they all stuck to that story, they should still be shitcanned.

Do you want people this inept leading your soldiers?

LOL.

It is, some of the worst leadership or NCOs/officers I meant were females and LAT movers.

I got pimped out to the navy when I was on my ship deployment and the OIC was a female, real bitchy and always tried to screw me and the other marines over all the time.

As for LAT movers we have an Admin Ssgt who had to be one of the biggest dicks I've ever met, he was a huge boot lover and constantly got in the way of the NCOs trying to get shit done.

Whether it was enforcing discipline and efficiency to something a simple as field day, he somehow managed to find a way to get in our way and dick it up, only to hear it from him when our platoon sergeant or commander found out about it.

Inused to think this whole New Corps was a meme but it wasn't until I had to deal with the PC bullshit and boot coddling did I realize it wasn't

I've only known one West Point grad. He did his time in the military then went on to become a teacher at West Point. He believes that getting shot in the hand by a .45 will send you flying.

Officers and SNCOs should back up the NCO unless something is terribly wrong.

The fact that many don't for the sake of convenience is undermining the Corps.

Hey - the Air Force and Navy officer class fucks its enlisted women. Literally. UCMJ be damned, apparently.

Hopefully the Corps hasn't stooped that low yet.

I was taking the piss.
16 of them and not one of them had the good sense or judgement to think that maybe it was not a good idea ! These affirmative action women will be officers in charge of men's lives......

That used to be the mythos of the .45. Going back many years.

Not interested in trying it.

Damn, look at all those future supply and cook officers...

OMG, I just saw this after making mine. Mine's a little more subtle but damn, that's spooky... as it were.