Testing a browser mmo game where the goal is to kill eachother and woodcut trees and mine rocks!!

Testing a browser mmo game where the goal is to kill eachother and woodcut trees and mine rocks!!

Check it out at: fightarena.io/

Looking for any feedback, this is a pre alpha

give me one reason why I should play that or why you don't post that on Sup Forums instead

faggots in Sup Forums bans me for "advertising" links

post your ban

Adverti... er "testing" my shitty game

Get only an empty white page, with a barely visible "press enter to chat" in the left corner.

It's sucks. You've wasted your time.

Impossible to play if someone is just super strong already. i give it a 2/10

>1225▶

>not posting ban
>OP to busy sucking cocks
>OP lied

Game sucks, if someone there is overleveled, they destroy everyone else

Make it so higher level makes you move slower so that a low level can at least run away

>Game sucks, if someone there is overleveled, they destroy everyone else

will do!

>still thinks Sup Forums is for discussing games
Sup Forums is an autism containment board. You are better starting actual vidya threads here on Sup Forums or on /vg/ if it has a thread.

What next, going to Sup Forums for politics?

what is your plan to handle a million connections?

multiple rooms

Cuz it's not the easy to build a load balancer. I mean you wrote mmo. I hate people how just use this terms but dont know what that means.

link no work

Game is actually pretty good, bookmarked.

no thanks...I have way better shit to do with my time than lay this dumpster fire. Tip: next time you want to publicly test your "game" try to polish it up some and maybe recruit some friends to help participate in the event...that way it's not an unpopulated, barely 1/4 finished shit show.

Game is broken as hell

is this even more autistic minecraft ?