Can we just take a moment to appreciate the pure genius and strong leadership that is Donald Trump...

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the pure genius and strong leadership that is Donald Trump?The past 4 months have been more productive than 8 years of Obongo the dumb nigger. He has taken the US to new heights already, I can only imagine what he will accomplish in the next 8 years.I don't think this country has seen such a great and intelligent leader since the days of our founding fathers. He has one of the highest IQs and is an excellent negotiator. His no-nonsense, put-America-first attitude has won the hearts and minds of the hardworking, intellectual Americans from all walks of life.I think the only sad part is that we still have a largely ignorant/uneducated and hateful left who are unwilling to live in a country where they don't get free handouts and so they decide to blame it all on Trump because he is a white male (as if that matters).We will make this country great again and those who are against us will not take our freedoms away from us... they can try, but they have a whole lot of 2nd amendment coming if they do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3GA1Bc1elQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pWJI-ln0wyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dis thred is ghey

Its hard fighting the deep state.

How the fuck is a president that can't read productive?

4/10

bonus points for possible sarcasm

The guy hired nothing but Washington insiders to his cabinet. Whuuuuuuuuuttttttt.

Agreed!

>Whuuuuuuuuuttttttt

off topic but the whole "whuuuuuuuuuttttttt" thing is gay as fuck.

It comes from nigger culture.

reminder that Trump literally said he thought "drain the swamp" was hokey but people cheered when he said it so he kept saying it

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3GA1Bc1elQ

>Gorsuch
>Banned creation of new lobbyists
>Is already building a prototype wall in Baja
>Didn't sign TPP
>Is pressing NATO countries to pay into NATO and deal with their own defence.
>Head of Border Patrol is no longer a cuck, left after Trump was elected
>ICE is actually doing its job.

Way better than Hillary

He meant the slogan sounded cheesy you illiterate mongrel, not that getting rid of corruption was in itself bad.

The amount cognitive dissonance it takes to think that...

wrong. he meant that it was cheesey, but his dumb fuck followers liked it, so he kept it. ie his followers are too dumb to realize just how badly they're being played.

>inb4 angry trumptard starts posting asian chicks because he can't win arguments against liberals.

>ruins relationship with Germany, France, UK
>Won't man up and negotiate with NK
>Cuts millions of Americans' healthcare
>Lowering taxes on the rich
>scapegoating immigrant
>won't drain the swamp
>Makes trillion dollar error on budget
>Has flip flopped on every major campaign promise
>is the literal epitome of Liberalism

>not that getting rid of corruption was in itself bad.
Really? He seems really intent on protecting the corrupt in his administration.
He's a businessman, he just says stuff that people like so that they'll like him.

>>Makes trillion dollar error on budget
It was 2 trillion.

TRUE

His hook doesn't even have a curve to it.

On the other hand, it was quite funny.

whuuuuuuuuuttttttt?

>Bannon, Flynn, DeVos, and Mnuchin
>stupid ban on Muslims
>wall is retarded
>built keystone
>didn't sign deal that would have strong armed China
He's a dumb cunt

Harry Potter is a little faggot that got everything handed to him on a silver platter

Both live in a fantasy world. lol

Wrong. He said it sounded cheesy but kept because it drove the message forward that he wanted to purge corruption in the 4th estate and the whole of the US government.

>I.e his followers are being played

No lmao you're just a dip shit who probably didn't pass 6th grade English

There is no corruption though all the mjb Russia shit is a total lie that people buy because they're idiots who see the 4th estate as being objective

>There is no corruption though all the mjb Russia shit is a total lie that people buy because they're idiots who see the 4th estate as being objective
The media aren't the ones making the accusations though. They're just reporting the accusations.

The Trump family is under investigation for money laundering and they've always had shady deals with foreign powers.

Trump has gone out of his way to pressure investigators to drop the Flynn investigation. Why would he do that if Flynn did nothing wrong?

>strong leadership
youtube.com/watch?v=pWJI-ln0wyQ

i know you're trolling op, and i truly appreciate your sarcasm. i lol'd.

I for one love seeing Trump go up in flames, hopefully he won't get impeached. People will be upset and tired for four years and we'll finally get a proper american leftist movement

>Germany, France, UK

No, and Germany + France are shit countries to begin with. All of them are liberal cespools who drank too much cool aid.

>Won't man up negotiations with NK

probably because he wants to invade it

>Lowering taxes on the rich

Good

>Scapegoating immigrants

Immigrants a shit who are driving down the real wage of the US for international finance to exploit, which is why he lowered taces for the rich, while increasing tariffs , it's protectionist economics meant to bring back industry to the US which it does.

Immigrants are cancer, they need to go back, all they do is bring in conflict and lower wages instead of fixing the shit holes they came from

>Has flip flopper every promise

Literally none you're just falling for memes

>Is liberalism

If by liberalism you mean he's a capitalist then yes he is that.

>probably because he wants to invade it
Why is this a good thing?
What part of America First is that?

Nope, you're going to get eight years of trump, bitch, deal with it.

I feel like this could have been funnier, like you got too excited the second you thought you were clever you typed it.

>Bannon, Flynn, DeVos, and Mnuchin

They're all fine, Flynn was meh

>Everything else

Muslims need to be all sent back and have their religion banned from the country. We need to do what the Soviet Union did to anyone who fucked them

Cur their fucking heads off and target their families if they ever misbehave. Muslims only understand force, it's their culture ffs

>Built keystone

Love it, makes us less dependant on oil form the middle East so we aren't as dependant on OPEC

You're actually delusional. Trump's ratings will continue to plummet. Can't wait to see how he'll deal with a financial crisis lol. Think he'll bail everyone out as bad as Obama did? Maybe he'll even deregulate the market even more so we can have a crisis every 4 years instead of 8

No it's the 4th estate being full of shit, SNC was hacked by guccifer 2.0 whose only connections with Russians is buying some script of the mob, and Podesta fell for a phishing scam because people in the government are that retarded.

All of the claims against Trump come from anonymous sources and so far everything agency that has pushed this meme has given us 0 evidence except a "trust us this time, okay guys". As if I'm ever going to trust the government after they invaded Iraq by falsifying evidence.

Nobody actually thinks trump is a capable or smart man.

Defend DeVos as secEd
Defend Bannon as anything

Mostly because it puts pressure on China if North Korea is given to the South Korea. Plus the game Trump is being forced to play is to give into the neocon machine needing to expand the military industrial complex with wars. Invading North Korea is someone everyone can agree on being a good thing.

>pure genius and strong leadership that is Donald Trump

is this a ylyl thread?

OP is a master baiter

I LIKE FISHING I LIKE BAIT I LIKE DONALD TRUMP HE IS SO COOL HE IS A TRUE AMERICAN
YEAH FUCK EVERYONE EXCEPT RICH PEOPLE WOOOOHOOOOOOO YEAH AMERICA YEAHHH

There is no upside to invading North Korea.
No one agrees that it's a good idea. Are you fucking insane?

Devos want people to move away from government schooling, which in case you haven't noticed is absolute shit. Having been to one, yeah they are complete jokes. They don't teach people anything useful beyond learning how to read and write, and most people try to do that the least amount possible while they are in school.

Bannon is the former editor of Brietbart and he isn't even close to being right wing enough. The only thing people know about the guy is that he has been divorced, but it's like "oh wow a guy who probably works 60 hours a day being in charge of the most controversial yet mainstream news outlets has family family issues" as if that is somehow shocking.

>Concentration Camps are good
>North Korea is formidable

They have the technological capabilities of the Soviet Union in the 70's (because that is where and when they got all their weapons)

They don't post a threat at all and their nukes could probably just be SAM'd if they even manage to launch at all.

Top kek, the 4th estate is bitching about losing power and is probably going to implode soon. No one cares for liberalism anymore except for morons who pay no attention to the world.

Public Schools need to be reformed and actually funded.

Except that Trump is about as Liberal it gets.
>Privatize everything
>No healthcare for you
>My property my rules
>Scrape for your survival
>You should've thought about survival before you decided to be poor!
>These bad immoral people are the problem! Not Me or the system that we use!

None of those points are true, it's almost as if you get your news from social media.

These are not reasons to invade a country.