Time to use your detective skills Sup Forums:

Time to use your detective skills Sup Forums:

What can you tell me about this slut from these three pictures?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B9nI2e809h4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Use her surroundings and the way she dresses (or doesn't) to tell me the story of her life.

looks like a jew my dood

Who is she? How old is she? What is she like? What does she like? How big a whore do you think she is?

Go!

Because of the nose or the circumcision?

That her last name is Thelan.

Go on...

she's got that jewish lizard mouth

87% probably she's a grill

She's from Australia and she's a teacher. Ir at least was.

She's in a older house. Even for when these pictures where taken. She right handed.

You can tell that from the pictures?

The light switch is up but there is no light on. In straya that means its off becaise down is on. Plus with the period of switch and tiles in the bathroom its a older house.
Top of the door frame suggests diy at some point because of the shotty paint job.

Another one to work with.

figure it out on your own you fucking faggot.

I see you Pepe...

I don't like you.

Babylon 5 seasons on the shelf: good taste in series
Gamergirl due to the controllers colors..wait a frekin gamecube ?how old are these kek

DVDs not blue rays. Pretty old.
Even if she was jailbait in these photos she's probably retired by now.

Reads. Harry potter and a few other big series. But of a 'nerd' going off the games/ anime/ shrek dvd and trivial pursuit.
Not overly comfortable with her naked body.
And the photographer keeps using the flash.

>What can you tell me about this slut from these three pictures?
that she would file a restraining order against a pathetic loser like you and it would be a good idea not to share any info with you that might get you closer to her, since you'd probably jack off on her or something like that

Am i right faggot?

Lives with more than one person, looks like an apartment, possibly with boyfriend but roomates are plausible but def a guy, is a whore, is a weeb

And one more.

She's a Sup Forumstard 'cause she can naturally triforce!

average body
average income
nerdy, likes anime
pretty kinky, likes being dominated
not married

That there is a weird black thing in the back of 3 of the photos.
That she like the red contrast in life.
And that she either likes that red chair or has multiple.

What if I told you her roommate wasn't a guy?

You're just jealous you're not as alpha as this cock and can't get a bitch this hot.

Congrats OP you ruined your own thread by not interacting with peoples guesses.

can i have her number?

Last name's not Thelan.
Not from Australia, was a teacher.
House was built in the 60s, not old.
There could be a second light switch for the same light. Can't fault your tile logic.
Very big nerd, loved Harry Potter and LotR before they were movies. She is very comfortable with her body. Too comfortable, thus the leaks.

Actually lived with roommates and her boyfriend. Huge whore (fucked all of them). Huge weeb. She's still an MVP on the official Diablo forums.

Post more pics op

How old was she there?

Nigga the house is old

867-5309. Ask for Jenny.

my guess is she is now a sjw

These were 2004 and she's 43 now. She was an even 30 in these pics.

Yea because you are posting them in /s/ as well

Nice, dump all you've got op, did you ever fuck her? How kinky she was? Moaner? Screamer? DId she swallow?

We need our captains to give us this name before we resort to world hunger strikes and blaming Jews for global warming

Let me follow that with my last question: does she prefer vaginal or anal?

>She's from the UK
>Dove soap
>Book covers, UK editions

Actually...

That's your mom, OP.

She has sex more often than you do.

She is the most delightfully uncomfortable mix of my ex-wife and mistress. I don't know if I should fap or if I should start writing child support checks...

Why not both?

Duuude!!! Lools shes so badass lols, saying that she likes friends and family while her nudes are here lololol

Old or cheap?

And what's old, because those tiles can be bought right now in Home Depot or Lowes or fuck, anywhere that sells tile.

It's more likely the tiles were installed sometime before modular showers because more popular which was before 10 or 15 years ago. So, if 15 years is old to you, yeah, it's old.

I love Sup Forums. Arguing about home decor and ignoring the actual post lools

TBF she decorates her home like an old person.

Fucking Tom Green. First Drew Barrymore and now this.

Western MD white trash. Pics for looser bf, or "whoever". See this cunt on /s/ many times. Hate to admit I fapped to her once. Blah. Dime a dozen.

It's Sup Forums for a reason

Ok Ok, send her over.

We've all fapped to her, friend. No shame admitting that. She's a hot piece of meat.

I found some others too....

youtu.be/B9nI2e809h4

On her way, but she's cross with you.

what

Good. I like breaking women.

Got to be honest, she seems downright fuckable.

How so?

She likes anime, so it's probably from the ~chan circle

I mean c'mon, seriously?

She's cute, has a decent body, probably has a solid kink streak... probably a pretty good girl overall actually.

She's probably got a dick.

nah, she's all woman.

I'll bet she's down with the ladies as well.

Is there any set of her?

Looks like she has a gamecube and ps2 is a possible fan of clerks and the movie species and month python also has gta 3 and vice city