You're given the power to transform all breeding-aged women on the planet any way you like

You're given the power to transform all breeding-aged women on the planet any way you like.

Induce lactation, turn them all into slaves, etc.

How do you fuck up and/or fix billions of women against their will?

First thing's first.

Permanently sterilize all but 1%, those without diseases or predisposition to illnesses, including but not limited to metabolic, syndromes, hereditary syndromes, faulty chromosome splits, STDs, mental illness. These will be allowed to breed, and the male candidates for breeding will be just as carefully selected.
The remaining 99% are there for recreational sex. Maybe I'd bump their sex drive a notch.

OP sauce on that gif pls

Make all women only want white men. Breed out niggers, mexicans, sand niggers, and anyone else who is not white. Then bask in our all white utopia

1. All women very gradually begin to feel more domestic, with a growing interest in cooking, cleaning and caring for the men around them - this is especially noticeable in lesbians and feminists, who don't even realize that this is also happening to them at first (along with everyone else) until it's too late, and every woman on the planet is spiraling towards becoming a cartoon stereotype of loving, doting 50s housewives, complete with hairdos, dresses, heels, and everything. The best part is that women aren't completely reprogrammed - their old minds are still buried deep within their new, subservient selves, but are unable to do anything but watch their bodies coast on autopilot as they bake cakes and suck cock as this was the only thing they were born to do.

2. Or instead of a slow and humiliating mental reprogramming, every woman just wakes up tomorrow fully reprogrammed, with all their belongings swapped for all the accoutrements any good 50s housewife would own.

The same from above still applies - women's old minds are still able to watch as their bodies behave in all sorts of new demeaning new ways that betray them and create a new, weird, 50s-style utopia for men.

This but I'd keep a few asians around also,They earned it.

>hate men
>but damn shorty got a phatass
>that's it

I will make women stronger

I'd just like it so that every woman gets a taste of slavery, even if it's just the few days each one spends at a local inspection & redistribution center.

Say, we all wake up tomorrow with a new world order magically in place and every woman between the ages of 16 and 45 receives a summons in the mail for inspection and enslavement - within a month from now every woman alive in that age range has been successfully forced through that system, or caught and subjected to even worse if they try to dodge or escape it.

Arm women to humiliate and kill off every one of you neurologically flawed autistic faggots

I would support this simply because it would destroy your fantasy that women would every act in this way. They are not men, they will not fight or oppose the way men do. They are hardwired to submit, to be controlled.

The joy I would take from watching your world view fall apart would be delicious.

Make them all white.

Very nice user! I'd do something similar
>Much like the previous user said, they'll become more domestic, more docile, and start to "nest" AKA make sure homes and living spaces are clean and cozy
>No matter what they're sexuality all women begin to crave men and cock
>All women capable of breeding will undergo AT LEAST a cone cup change in breast size (up obviously)
>Any time a woman has sex, whether a cum is shot inside her or not her belly will immidiatley balloon up like they're 9 months pregnant and will stay that way for a t least two days afterwards. If they do get pregnant they maintain this "9 months" look for the entirety of their pregnancy.

1. All women that can vote, would. Without knowing that they have been controlled.
For my choice of candidate/party/ideology. Or even myself.

2. At appointed times, 3 billion women would take to the streets simultaneously and violently kill whomever I need killed. Whether it be individuals or groups.

3. Women would be able to control at a fundamental physiological level their fertility. The choice of course would be mine.

4. Every woman would instantly stop certain behaviours which I consider to be filthy/reprehensible.
Smoking.
Adherence to religion.
Subservient behaviour (to anyone else but the people I have chosen).

5. Women would choose to embrace education. If they are stopped by awful laws, or lack of funds, see rule 2.

6. Women would gain limited mind-reading powers. Then they would understand men. Mansplaining would no longer be required.

7. Women would stop being hateful to each other. No more "mean girls" crap.

8. After men have completed the correct and offical courses, passed tests, and display the required badge: sex becomes free, open, and always given.
I control the tests and requirements.
If men refuse to comply: see rule 2.

It's amazing how much power one can have when you have 3 billion drone solders!

9. All ugly women instantly transform into gorgeous. The standards of ugly and gorgeous are defined by me.

10. Nerdy pursuits (gaming, sci-fi, STEM) are embraced by all women.
I define the specifics.

11. After control of the world has been attained, women will march the unworthy men to slaughter facilities.
After the male population has been thinned to manageable levels, the women will willingly also do the same until the global population is at least a quarter what it is now.

12. Two to one ratio. Women more than men. All gorgeous women.

13. After I die, women retain their mind-reading powers. Will innately know when to rise up violently, and will rule the world. But remain gorgeous. Give good sex to whomever deserves it, and not be hateful to each other, or to the good men that remain.

14. While I live, I get to have anyone, anywhere, anytime. They will love me, they will feel ill if I am unhappy.
They will have a physical addiction to my semen.

kek

Make them all have feminine dicks.

What happens to lesbians? Do they still become faux-pregnant for 2 days after lesbian sex?

Women will die unless they ingest fresh seamen at least once every 24 hours

I would eliminate feminsim and the idea that women are anything more than humans with innies instead of outties.

How quickly do they die (and how?) after their 24 hours are up?

On a similar note:

Women are altered from the ground-up so that if they go for 24 hours without ingesting a load of human semen, they’re turned into wanton little fucksluts.

The moment a woman has gone 24 hours without semen, her ability to concentrate begins to dissipate and she slowly loses the ability to read, write, or even walk upright. 4 hours or so in she’ll gradually develop a humiliating desire to remain nude as more of her higher brain functions shut down and are replaced with new instincts and desires that slowly transform her into a semen hound.

After 8 hours of withdrawal, any woman’s transformation into a crawling, naked beast (a beast no smarter than a dog but twice as horny) would be complete. A woman in this state wouldn’t be able to speak (at least in any way anyone can understand), but their sense of smell would incredibly enhanced to allow them to better seek out semen. Women would also routinely sniff and lick at the air in the hopes of catching a whiff of semen, and would pump and wiggle their asses in the hopes of luring any male hiding nearby to take them from behind.

A simple dose of semen would be enough to fully restore a woman’s faculties, though it could take up to several hours for them to return. A woman who goes more than 72 hours without ingesting semen will be much harder to restore - she will require a minimum of 4-5 doses of semen, introduced into her mouth, ass *and* vagina.

Once restored, women remember they did (or was done to them) while in semen withdrawal, and humanity has to rewrite all laws regarding consent in regards to sex.

Sounds like a dream world

Today I realize everybody on B is like 14. Even the ones that lied. q_q

>Statistics show they all women refer white men already.

I would add a gene that would make women want to stay fit and healthy both mentally and physically.

source please?