Alright Sup Forums, I'm giving you control of the US, whoever gets dubs decides what we do next

Alright Sup Forums, I'm giving you control of the US, whoever gets dubs decides what we do next

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/282400/SuperPower_2_Steam_Edition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we nuke north Korea then nuke Russia

Cut Israel off at the knees. Establish a "no fly" zone over Gaza. Park a carrier group offshore. Effect "regime change" in Israel.

Invade Mexico.

Destroy all muslims

i would tell you to fuck canada into submission but we already do that

win an election

Liberate Europe from German domination, then partitionGermany between Hungary, Poland and Austria

Recall all US Military personnel currently not in the United States or US territories or territorial waters.

Execute EVERY prisoner in every US prison and detention centre, deploy National Guard and Homeland Security to all government buildings, alert all US citizens that employing or harbouring illegal immigrants is not a capital offence.

Execute anyone that is unable to produce their passport and documents if they are not US citizens, burn down and bulldoze every Mosque in the US, all Muslims now required to leave immediately or face death squads.

Tfw I am not even American or in America.

gas the furries

Next we go door to door and start executing the homes who's householders haven't worked and paid tax in a year, all homeless are now executed on site.

Become communist

What is name of game plz

Pretty much this except you can say goodbye to niggers who want to cause problems.

Is now a capital offence

Superpower 2

Stop wasting the budget with useless million dollar bombs dropped on camels and redirect it into NASA so we can finally "Foundation" our way out of here as a species. I fear the war is near and with the destructive power in our hands it may very well be the extinction of the human race. We need to spread. We're a virus after all.

This is fixed by killing all house holders and the residents of their home by killing those who have not worked and paid tax in the last year.

All single mothers and their children to be murdered in the street.

Any unemployed people who are the heads of households will be murdered and their families.

ty bubber gub

kick the niggers out

Due to this getting dubs, technically this also applies, now while I can't do everything in that, I'll do what I can

assasinate trump, bomb the shit outta putin

After all the welfare scum and Islamic slime has left or is dead, we go to North Africa with the US Atlantic Navy and sink any vessels trying to transport illegal immigrants to Europe, we also drop thermobaric bombs on African cities.

game?

Well, I've recalled all troops back to the us, and made islam illegal, what now?

god I want this game

So like I said, I can't get that detailed, but I can nuke certain parts of africa, where should the bombs fall?
It's 10 bucks, it's a good time waster store.steampowered.com/app/282400/SuperPower_2_Steam_Edition/

Superpower 2

Nuke sweden