The kid is an asshole ddos or send pizza's to his house idc just fuck with him plz

The kid is an asshole ddos or send pizza's to his house idc just fuck with him plz

City: College point, Queens, New York

Zip/Postal:11356

State/Province:New York City, Queens

IP address: 104.196.163.157

Operating System: google chrome

Home Address: 23-07 123rd street college point

Phone number:+1 (929) 293-3647

School: Saint Mel's Catholic Academy

Name: Anthony Lopes

NYPA, faggot.

Give background on your reasons for this OP. You have to develop your personal army application

NYPA

hes a dick and bully's me and a friend and when we tell anybody they say they cant do shit and today this kid punched me in my stumich with the hole school watching and they did nothing so i just want someone to fuck with him for me

You're an autistic fuck that can't spell or properly reply to a post, you deserve whatever happens

go away

not your personal army, faggot

also kys

>St. Mel's Catholic Academy

>A co-ed Catholic elementary school serving nursery age through eighth-grade children in Flushing/Whitestone.
Fuck off underageb&. NYPA

>Operating System: google chrome
wat

ok...

Holy shit this is the same area as me
Op what you want me to do.

Have fun opie

Lmao you win

Lmao gold. This makes me so happy.

Alex is a stupid nigger

This is why you don't ask for a personal army op. Enjoy the life ruining we're about to give you

Waiting on Alex's info please

TOP KEK

kek

Op kill your self for being a faggot retard

post his info

put me in screencap

Alex deserves it for not using google chrome as an operating system too

Post your sister/mothers underwear in your mouth and timestamp and I'll do it.
With order confirmation

LMFAO potg

Alex end your life op because anthony is gonna murder you

>Alex
kek

Oh shit do on op

kek

Kek. OPs gonna get an ass kicking.

>RIP

OP you fucked up bro

wow i really love what Sup Forums has turned into. joining the chad's side instead of helping out a Sup Forumsro in need. im sure you all got bullied when you were kids and you were probably in this kids shoes at one point or another and if you weren't you don't belong here.
FUCK OFF NORMIES

also OP fucking stand up and grow a pair. if you let people walk on you now they will do it for the rest of your life.

And this is why Sup Forums isn't for 12-13 year old fags. Best of luck with your shit life little Alex.

fuck you newfag

Ok op

Hey man fuck you I offered to help
Just asking for a li'l something something in return

>white knight for an autistic faggot

KYS ASAP, you faggot pussy

Poor quality bait. Go back to 9fag

kys moralfag

there is really no point in helping a kid who cant even man up and land a a single punch on his bully...even if he help him now hes just gonna suffer again by someone else hands...

You're new here, aren't you?

only newfags call people newfags

i spell a lot better than op

Kys faggot nobody cares about you nor your precious childhood

go do it yourself OP

Chrome OS includes the Chrome Shell, or "crosh", which documents minimal functionality such as ping and SSH at crosh start-up. In the older Chrome OS versions originally in Acer C710 no bash-like shell abilities were provided. In the later Chromebooks such as Acer C720, bash is available from crosh, where the entire Linux filesystem can be found and explored.

In developer mode, a full-featured bash[65] shell (which is supposed to be used for development purposes[66]) can be opened via VT-2, and is also accessible using the crosh command shell.[67] To access full privileges in shell (e.g. sudo) the root password is required; it is "chronos" in Chrome OS and "facepunch" in Chrome OS Vanilla.[68]

nypa you fucking faggot

Op we did you a favor you need to man up and stop being a pussy

Fucking niggers being 1 off

>old Sup Forums was so much better guyzzz get off my board xDdDdd
Kill yourself.

have you considered suicide? it is painless and permanent for problems like you OP

inb4 OP will be on the news tonight or tomorrow early in the morning.

you two faggots haven't heard of chromium huh. fucking retards. this is Sup Forums naow. fuck

not your army kid

>Sage

jesus christ what in the fuck happened to this board. you're all fucking garbage normie chads now, there is not a single smart, reasonable person left on here.

why don't you faggots go jerk off to a facebook thread or a wwyd thread. you are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums normie scum.

>Google Chrome
KEK

Top fucken kek

my hero

add me to the screencap,

also fuck the faggot that keeps messaging me this shit on steam

You must have assumed everyone here is as autistic as you. Nope, sorry kiddo.

see yourself out ploz

How fucking new are you ?

hahaha go cry me a river

GG OP GG

hey tony

ya gonna tell us what he did? to my knowledge you could be some emo fag that got angry when he said you were a guy and not Abimegender and when your satanic ritual didnt work you went to the one place that is not your personal army and asked them to be your personal army, making sure to look at your furry head for conformation before heading in.

In like 10 years of Sup Forums I've never seen a lazy personal army request catch any traction.

What I have seen repeatedly, however, is underageb& OPs get themselves doxxed and publicly embarrassed. Mostly these are the guys posting about wanting to fuck their sisters, but occasionally raid requesting fags like OP.

it's already summer

Why don't you do something you whinny bitch. Poor cunt has to post details on Sup Forums.

There's nothing more like old Sup Forums than turning on an autist OP who thinks they can get a personal army just because they're a sissy faggot

This.

I remember when i tried to get a personal army.

I am glad i wasn't this stupid by giving out such specific information.

>double edge sword nigger

fk off back to /r9k/

dump some more of the text

Look at that bitch

Personal army requests end like this 99.9% of the time, how new are you?

Well, did you get OPs info??

This
/thread

He's probably blackmailing OP right now.

more like 100% since 2 years back

IT'S TONI YOU CUCK

How's that Personal Army treating you, buddy?

truely a gud thread for once

gj anons, this is how you actually fight the cancer

No. Anthony is a faggot that doesn't deliver

Newfag lurker here, just curious Sup Forumsros what does it take to have a request for personal army approved.

No I don't need one my life is normal, I'm just curious.

Well shit i just want to DDOS the shit out of the little autist so he can't post more Overwatch r34. don't want him to move over to minecraft r34

>delivar plox
You're a fucking retard. And if you don't deliver, you're next.

It has to peak interest or give something in return or you're just a faggot whining about your problems

bump

theres still hope for humanity

Not be a sissy faggot.

shut the fuck up cancer