Fucking hell

I just had a horrific epiphany.

If Shillary wins, the lineup for the West is:

US: Hillary
UK: David "neolib" Cameron and his merry band of cucks
GER: Angela "more muslims" Merkl
FR: Hijabi Hollande
EU: Jean claude "jihad me up senpai" Juncker

If this lot get into power all at once its over. Might as well flee to the northern alaskan wilderness and hope to live and die in peace before the shitskins reach you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No shit.

Why do you think Trump is so popular?

you forgot the Khan of Londonistan

All these right-wing parties gaining momentum isn't just a meme. Sooner or later you'll have to release some steam or the kettle will blow up.

And DUDEWEEDman

Hillary is leading in the polls...

This,
North America is almost lost.

they havent even had a debate yet

lmao

It has been gameover for 40 years alrdy.

The Only way out from this mess is to start over at a new location.

Antarctica could be a nice place if we turned thoose mountains into bunkers and build a couple of glas domes outside.

As the climate is getting warmer and people will die all over the world in the future, i Think Antarktica might be a great new area.

which country is there left to flee to?

Estonia or Singapore.

Perfect opportunity for our enemies to make large economic and geopolitical gains.

This shit is cyclical because people refuse to learn from history.

>the face that sunk a thousand ships

No bro, the only way is Africa. If they want to be in Europe and North America, let them.

We'll just switch places.

Just wait until she starts with the identity politics and they all follow her off a cliff like a suicide cult.

>Might as well flee to the northern alaskan wilderness
Fuck off, we're f-
Honestly that doesn't sound like too bad of an idea.

>Might as well flee to the northern alaskan wilderness and hope to live and die in peace before the shitskins reach you.
yes, i wholeheartedly support all of the Sup Forums racists and crazies doing this exact thing

This is my
Plan if Hillary wins , fortune favors
The bold , it's time to show the world how to make a proper country.

Hollande will never get reelected. Just look at his popularity. But that doesn't mean that it won't be even worse.

You dont grasp the situation.

We cant into Africa without them fucking basterds try to get into our cities. And we
cant genocide or even kill the ones that tries to infiltrate and destroy. Becouse if we Do that we will have zio america and zio europe and slavshit russia all over us.

We need a NEW location. We Do NOT need to try something that cannot be done.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
Even now, there is hope for man.

This is why we've got to vote for Gary Johnson

>mayor of london
>relevant

Probably elect a muslim

You guys have to vote Trump, you are the final frontier. SAVE US.

MARS

Arent the rest of that band on their way out?

He can loudly play the race/islamaphobia card all through his term to get what he wants, and a complete fucking cuck like Cameron will fall for it.

have fun!

Hillary-paid push polls. She's spent more money on push polls than everyone else combined.

Well, no muzzie is running. You actually elected one, and a nigger at that.

NASA will help us form our own nation on a new planet.

Just so you know, we'll need white servants by 2020.
>tfw the prophecy is coming true

Too bad NASA's budget now goes to gibsmedats for illegals and negros.

>We need a NEW location.
Just a little south of Africa.

Sure we can take land from a bunch of penguins, right?

Mark my words user, Shillary will win due to the fact that she is a woman and nothing else.

>tfw asian
>when shit goes south I can simply move to the orient and perfectly blend into the last non cucked society remaining

Aren't we forgetting someone?

Either Vagina Points (retarded Wymyns) or Soros Jew fiddling

Do you like ice and penguins?

SIBERIA
I
B
E
R
I
A

Whatever it is the polls will be rigged, and the PC fags will celebrate it as "hurr durr Shillary is the first woman president" like what they did with Obama as the first black president. Let us also not forget that Shillary has been a very good puppet for the masters so they will choose her over anyone else.

He's a fucking mayor of one city- GET OVER IT

I know, i love women but they vote like fucking monkey, just like other, slightly browner people.

That city being LONDON Ahmed.

All the pieces are falling into place for the globalist

Daily reminder that muslims are being imported into the west to purposely create the next Crusade, allowing for major population reduction on both sides.

They want you to get angry. They don't want assimilation. They want another big war. The fight is already lost, for even if you fight, you still lose.

18 is just too young for it to be considered the minimum age to vote. I think it should be no less than 27 or even 30.

Is Farage the Trump of the UK? Will he win the election lads?