RED PILL Core Documentaries

Hard Mode - Mondo Cane

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mj5U8UbWqsk
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mondo Cane - youtube.com/watch?v=Mj5U8UbWqsk
Africa Addio - youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU

Mondo Cane 2 isn't really worth it to be honest, watching Goodbye Uncle Tom now will let you know what it's like.

So has anyone else here seen these god like documentaries?

bump

Africa Addio is my fav desu

Not even focusing on the political message it has just the fact you get to see a historical event like the decolonization of Africa raw and showing the dark side of it all is great

Just finished Goodbye Uncle Tom, it was pretty good I guess it's worth a watch but it really is sickening some of it.
I have to say Africa Addio is my favourite too, the music is just so perfect. Mondo Cane is a little harder to break into though from what I can see.

bamp

Is this actually good or is it Farenheight 9/11 tier

It's actually good. Exposes the media.

General Idi Amin Dada: A Self Portrait

In what way, is it going for 9/11 is a lie ect

Well yeah. It focuses on the "footage" of the "events".

Unless you're a pedo, this one is guaranteed to cause a heavy amount of assblast.

I really like this genre, but I can never trust what's happening on screen as being truthful. Goodbye Uncle Tom is pretty fascinating too, noone will never be able to get that many black people to all pretend to be slaves again. If anyone here has seen cannibal holocaust that whole film is just a big send up on the mondo genre in general.

Monkey Love, 2005

>True story of a mentally disturbed psychologist (as if there's any other kind) who spent decades researching the nature of love and showing how vital it is to all sentient creatures -- which he proved by torturing the shit out of baby monkeys to see how bad a lifetime of cruel nonstop abuse could fuck up their little minds.

>To carry out his experiments, Dr. Harlow invented psychotic devices with self-explanatory names like the Rape Rack, the Pit of Despair, and the Wire Mother. His work launched a worldwide shift in the mid-20th century toward a loving nurturing approach to parenting, but holy shit, was he ever a sick fuck. Even colleagues who admired his work admit in interviews here that they lost their lunch over the depraved shit going down in Harlow's lab.

>Lemme tell you about the Rape Rack. To prove a healthy childhood requires a loving mother, he snatched a bunch of baby girl monkeys from their mommas and abused them 24/7 until they reached maturity so fucked up that they'd freak out if another monkey even came close. But that wasn't the experiment, that was just phase one -- the real question was would these insane "little bitches" (as he called them in his published papers) still have any natural mothering instincts buried away in their fractured little brains?

>Of course, they were all way too damaged to ever engage in normal monkey mating rituals. Which left only one way to find out, right? Right! He strapped them down doggy-style to a custom metal frame he designed and let healthy males go at them over and over until they involuntarily became mommy monkeys. Reckon what happened after that?

The sheer delusion of the pedos is what got to me in this. They legit think that kids are flirting with them, when they're clearly creeped out.

Tapir Distribution, 1971

>Basically: sham anthropologist incites natives to fight each other by disrupting their
econo-social system, then films it and denies he had any impact on it, and tries to pass
it off as a scholarly ethnography, not a staged mondo. Coolstory.

If it's political, then you can always expect a selective version of the truth. If it's about a person, you can expect a glossy version of the truth. If it's about about a conspiracy, you can expect a plethora of logical fallacies. If it's about the human condition, then all bets are off.

Yeah, I thought it was a fascinating glimpse into the mind of a TRUE pedo. People toss around that word so frivolously, but it's not an arbitrary term for people who fuck adolescents -- it's literally a mental illness.

While I was disgusted by the pedos, I actually found myself sympathizing with them a bit; however, despite my sympathy, it actually made my position on what to do with pedos even more severe -- they should be locked away forever.

This, I think a little of Mondo Cane was faked, but none of Africa Addio.

Half of Mondo Movies are completely staged. You've been tricked by those sleazy italians.

Nu uh! They're still magical to watch.

Lies

bump

Adam Curtis talks about something like that in part 2 of The Trap. He interviews a scientist who went to the Amazon and recorded tribal people there fighting, and later identified all of them and figured out the fight was divided along genetic relation. This was used to argue for an emerging theory about the predictability of human behaviour that would go on to dominate western countries. the thing is though that not only did the scientist basically instigate the fights by handing out metal tools willy nilly as bribes, the nature of the fight might have been shaped by tribal politics that basically come down to clan loyalties. The real point of the story is how the elites are eager to accept theories that over-simplify people because it makes them easier to manage.