it's ok

What does MD stand for?

>putting a medical examination glove in your mouth
What an idiot

mad doctor

maybe it has been in pussy

That's even worse

Latin: Medicinae Doctor, meaning "teacher of medicine", abbreviated MD

>implying it isn't fucking great to finger a girl, smell your fingers the whole way home and eating a hamburger with the same hands

fucking americans...

Went on for too long, but was good.

Taub/Chase >>>> The rest of the team

foreman and 13 were cool

They're better than the others not mentioned, but they're not close to Taub/Chase's level.

Can we all agree the Asian girl in season 8 was the worst?

i binged the entire show, eventually i was almost purely listening to each episode. i'll probably do that again eventually, i don't remember much of it except for the building collapse and that time chase fucked a loli and then killed an african dictator

She was by far the worst character

well the jokes that house makes and some funny scenes is what kept me watching the show but it gets boring really quickly, almost every episode is the same

patient comes with a disease that seems simple for the doctors at the beginning, suddenly everything goes to shit, then house comes nearly kills him 3 times but then he sees a phalic object or someone mentions a word that suddenly cures his alzheimer and he cures the patient

plus the exposition of the characters it always repeats in the same way and its fucking awfull, they try to seem smart and try to play psychologist with one and other until someone hits the soft point and said character reads his story like it is a D&d backstory

i dont complain about that house is actually a terrible doctor in medical terms bc i dont expect any show to be realistic unless it presents it self that way (sorry my english is kinda popo)

He's giving you the finger.

The most real post I've seen on this website. Thank you user

The state of this site

He's putting a medical examination glove IN HIS MOUTH. He's a retard.

Fun fact, Harvard dental invented the DMD degree in the 70s because they're faggots who only award degrees in latin and they didn't like the sound of latin acronym for Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS).

First 3 seasons are GOAT. There's some good moments after that but overall the quality drops and it gets too silly so I just like to pretend the show ended when the original team left.

Love it, hate the ending (don't really hate it, just feels forced compared to what otherwise felt like natural character progression)

that's disgusting.
that is absolutely disgusting

Cuck

There is nothing forced about the ending. Nice people get cancer too.