Yfw you realize you're being cucked by the state

>yfw you realize you're being cucked by the state

Why do you hate true freedom Sup Forums?

Where now are the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing?
Where is the helm and the hauberk, and the bright hair flowing?
Where is the harp on the harpstring, and the red fire glowing?
Where is the spring and the harvest and the tall corn growing?
They have passed like rain on the mountain, like a wind in the meadow;
The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.
Who shall gather the smoke of the deadwood burning,
Or behold the flowing years from the Sea returning?”

Without the state where will I get my chicken tendies?

Live in a small country where your vote actually matters and that is homogeneous.

I wanna say Ireland but Switzerland is the better example.

"I will never... be able to go home again"

We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependants, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant descended population. It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre. So insane are we that we actually permit unmarried persons to immigrate for the purpose of founding a family with spouses and fiancées whom they have never seen.

You need digital GBPs in this society user. Your inflated currency won't work here

I believe in public libraries because I literally want to murder all of my neighbors. It's a fact.

What is this spoook meme?

At least once Trump wins being fascist won't be edgy anymore and this board can go back to being libertarian.

no idea what he was on about with that

ireland is fucking 95% white, how is it somalia? he literally made that up

There's actually nothing wrong with the state in a homogenous society. The real problem is minorities

He was talking about London, where he grew up.

It's over 50% brown, man.

It's lost.

If you accept to work your boss, you are inherently working in your self-interest. Try harder kraut

He was talking about london m8

Is it minorities or that society isn't homogenous...yet?

he mentioned ireland in the same sentence (the emerald isle of somalia or something)

also, the countryside of england is still as white as it was when he was here 15 years ago.

cornwall is practically fully white, he's a drama queen. yes the cities are fucked, go and visit the countryside then.

You can't just say "oh the countryside is still pretty white, so it's all fine".

Cities are the beating hearts of civilization. If they're lost, the nation is lost.

>Trump
>Fascist
Come on now.

he said he visited the countryside only the last time he was here.

not an argument

edgy guy named stirner who was gleeful about raping the ideology of autistic ancaps and democratards. stirnerfags can't quite make the leap from 'ur rites dun exist i keel u' to others killing them

so you get extremely edgy memes about stirner murdering, stealing, and trespassing other peoples stuff