someone post webm of that car trunk kick

GET DOWN

SHUT

For Sup Forums, Bane?

he didn't fly so good

nice one, /thread

for 4u

Real talk: What did he mean by:''For England, James?''

He has mocking 007, saying his patriotism is a weakness because he unthinkingly follows whatever orders he is given, but 007 retorts that in this instance he will personally take pleasure in the act of murder.

He was loyal to Queen & Country almost to a fault. To the mission.

Damn, Bond is a cold motherfucker.

For Sup Forums, Triple 0?

For you

No, for me.

for the flight plan, smee?

For the cunny genericwhitemale?

What? No way!

Lotta loyalty for a hired agent

In the books, though, he was adopted by M so the loyalty was in that more than the money. Both his parents died in a climbing accident so he was orphaned at a young age. The kind of carried over into the early movies. Nowadays it's just become a sort of cluster-fuck.

sean benabag the greatest ever. Met him a few times as he supports the same footy team as me.

I have never seen him in a role where it got screwed up on his end. He must be fairly picky about the scripts. His characters always seem to die, though...

>benabag
>heh
>beanbag

>tfw I still just call him Boromir in conversation because that was the first of his rolls I actually cared to look up the name and history of Sean Bean.

*dun dun dun dun*

SEE REFLECTIONS ON THE WATER

No, for the strange.

>survives fall

why was he so INVINCIBLE! in this movie

the same 6 minute foot job you gave me.

No, for Smee

He didn't die in the sharpe movies

>mfw I couldn't get those networks those were aired on
I know, now there's Netflix and Amazon and all that, but I've never used those, yet.

It's kinda funny, in the shows, Sharpe marries a gal who was his wife in real-life.
In the shows, I read she totally screws him over, stealing all of his assets and runs off with some other dude.
In real-life Beanbag's marriage lasted for less than 3 years.

Also, Daniel Craig was in a few of those shows.