"I need my media team to generate bots to follow me on twitter because I'm so insecure I need to look more popular...

> "I need my media team to generate bots to follow me on twitter because I'm so insecure I need to look more popular than I really am"

Pathetic

Generating 5 million bots in 3 days and thinks nobody is going to notice. Lrn2internet Trump campaign.

They all have a register sign up date of May 2017 and none of them have any profile pictures. It's like they didn't even try to make them look real.

They don't need to try. Trump supporters will think their man is doing a fantastic job without diving into any details.

P A T H E T I C

Sad!

so who is this?

Get the fuck over it OP

>"Boo hoo! the big mean orange man generates Twitter followers!"

Fake news

holy shit user, do you have moar?

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

trump just established a new white house propaganda team headed by steve bannon. so i'm not surprised at all.

How is letting people know that Trump is misleading the public by generating fake support not something worth reporting?

It's actually a pretty big deal. With millions of bots, you can basically control social media.

You are able to push trending topics, put your tweets above all others and control what people read.

It's a social media war of information.

lol

Enjoy pic related in the mean time while I look

how is this important or of any relevance? does it make his tweets more important or right when he has more/less followers? When he really uses bots, why even bother? Can you not think for your own, is it important to you how many people "follow" trump?

>Breaking news : Politician misleading the public

At this point he could tweet a picture of him sucking Daddy Vlady and wouldn't care. You're here everyday crying about something he did like I could impeach him or do anything else than change my opinion. Is my opinion that important?

Too obvious.. Either there is a 3rd Party involved he does not know about or its a hint to look somewhere

>With millions of bots, you can basically control social media. You are able to push trending topics, put your tweets above all others and control what people read.

So basically, he's playing 4d underwater backgammon again? Cool thread MAGA my dude

See

Heres an idea, maybe he didn't do it. Perhaps libtards like you did it to make him look bad. Or fans did it to make him look good

>You're here everyday crying about something he did.
You don't know anything about me or what I do with my time. Even if no one cares, I still think it's important to let people know it's happening.

This is again of no relevance. You can not control information. All the information is still available. Only viewing preselected Information is dumb, and I do not care about dumb people

>muh liberals

> implying liberals would run programs 24/7 to generate millions of bots to make trump look more important than he really is

What would be the point in that?

Dude we all know it's you who make all those anti-Trump threads. At first I thought you were just a butt blasted leftist but now I can see the entertainment value of those threads. Keep em coming

>You cannot control information.
Have you heard of propaganda?

>I personally didn't fall for this deception; therefore, it's not important.
Don't you understand that, though you might not fall for it, many other people will? Dumb people can vote, and there vote counts the same as yours. This kind of thing influences them.

Again, I'm not the OP...

Let me guess : (1 post by this ID)

Still better than Hillary and bernie.
He's shit though, no argument there.

The jews control social media and the traditional media.
Not even being satirical, educate yourself you cunt.

>Block DJT
>War's over

The jews control social media but we as individuals now have the tools to control it and shift it in the direction we want. I have 60,000 twitter followers and I'm a fucking nobody. I can control a small narrative and push an agenda all I want. I've made topics trend nationally for Sup Forums lulz. Imagine what people like trump can do with millions of bots. It's like having a small army in your back pocket.

simpleton plebs won't understand don't bother explaining