Who's the oldest virgin on Sup Forums? I'm 21 and as pure as arctic snow

Who's the oldest virgin on Sup Forums? I'm 21 and as pure as arctic snow

turned 22 a few days ago

yep, a virgin.

the reason for it is because I didn't lose it around 16-17 when most of my friends did, now when hot chicks are all over me, I kinda...refuse to have sex with them because I think I'll underperform or that they'll laugh at me for being a virgin, or even worse- tell their friends and humiliate me...

my cock isnt small either, idk how to get over this

Gonna be 21 a month from now and I'm not expecting anything to change until then

by stop being an insecure faggot. no girl is going to look weird when you're a virgin and you're not going to "underpreform" with THAT BIG OL COCK. now man up and fuck someone good looking.

>tfw lost virginity at 17
feelsgoodman

>tfw

shit man that sounded really encouraging. I was self-aware about the curve too, but I guess its kinda normal.

pic related, one of the girls I didnt fuck because i was a insecure faggot

23 never touched a girl :(

You are all now in the presence of a wizard. Yep, I'm 34.... Kissless.

Jesus just start fucking dudes already.

the curve doesn't matter at al lol and I'm glad my reply helped you out a bit. Everybody haa a curve and your dick looks really good so don't worry ;) NOW GET OUT THERE CHAMP AND MAKE ME PROUD

54 here

>lost virginity at 15 niggers

Sex is overrated. Serious advice, dont prioritize it, because it will drive you crazy.

fuck me I needed encouragement man... I really did lol.

I fucked up once with this girl (in this post) but she doesnt give up, maybe she'll take away my v-card

going to be 22 in 6 months

only one time. not expecting any change

About to be 26.

turning 43 next week

27 here. Ate a girl out once, but that's it.

Jesus Christ there's a lot of old fucking faggots on this site.

If you think you have a chance of hooking up, go to the bathroom and jerk off 30 mins to and hour before you think the sex will go down.

I have gotten to the point where I do it the morning of if I think I might get laid that night.

solid advice, thanks!

welcome

Does fucking a condom filled with warm hair gel count? My brother told me that's what it feels like so I tried and it was pretty cash.