Canada FIRE cost: 9BILLION !!!!!!!!!!!

Why do my canuck friends seem to ignore this damn "tragedy".
Did your faggot PM made any statement.Or he is still busy licking some rapefugee BBC.

I for one am pretty sad because all that vegetation goes down the drain.(i know i know its a cycle and shit like this happens..but still the proportions..)

>Source
cbc.ca/news/business/fort-mcmurray-insurance-cost-1.3568113

Any canuck friend here care to share his opinion about this mess?How are you affected?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/342257-alberta-wildfires-months-oil/
globalnews.ca/news/2684834/lac-megantic-residents-donate-money-for-fort-mcmurray-fire-victims/
youtu.be/91Tlr6b3uHs
sputniknews.com/environment/20160507/1039220543/canada-alberta-wildfire-russian-help.html
msn.com/en-ca/news/alberta-fires/photos-wildfire-devastates-fort-mcmurray/ss-BBsDnTl?li=AAggNb9&parent-title=staff-bring-alta-students-through-fire&parent-ns=ar&parent-content-id=BBsLZhp&fullscreen=true#image=BBsDnTl|1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not affected at all.

There isn't much that can be done, and the media has no where to report from. Resources in the front line need to go to firefighters, not reporters.

It's bad all of the houses burned down, but they were all newly built and have mortgages, so the banks make them have insurance for this kind of thing.

Seems like they should have done some controlled burning ahead of time.
And rich people need to fucking quit living in forests, firefighters shouldn't have to die for their real estate.

its good they spent all their money on "syrian" "refugees"

I'm about 4 hours away, near Cold Lake, it is unreal hot for this time of year and incredibly dry. There is no rain in the forecast and winds are mostly up around 40km/hr during the day. They won't be putting it out anytime soon.
A few families from the Mac are here, some have cabins in this area, one family I talked to is starting their boys in school here, they said they have nothing to go back to.

not affected and i dont care either

It's crown fires, on a flat landscape. Not very suitable for controlled burns.

>spend one billion on refugees
>that's it, we're broke

Firefighting isn't handled by the feds anyway.

My brother ran into a Newfy at the gas station yesterday in edmonton. Dude just broke down in the store, sobbing saying he lost everything, said it was extremely uncomfortable. He bought the dude a sandwich

They pay taxes you parasitic fuck

One third of our oil production on hold this is definitely going to effect all Canadians

Any word on the size of the fire now last I heard it was about 100,000 hectares

"500 000 barrels a day are off due to the fire".
I expect that to be big.
Damn all the country will be affected if this continues .

I don't think you understand just how much forest we have here on the west coast it is nearly impossible not to live innawoods

And all Trudeau has done is make a May the fourth be with you joke at the press conference then offer his condolences

you will spend more

and you will import more

and they and their kids will be wards of the state for decades

not to mention the costs of monitoring them for terror, Belgium has said they cant even afford to track all their terror suspects

1600 square km. The winds were carrying it south, but have switched to the north. So the fire isn't spreading as much because the northern part is already more burnt.

It's a temporary halt, for a few weeks max. Current oil reserves are so high this wont be a big deal.

When the price of oil per barrel is quoted, it's for oil next month. Everything is expected to be settled by then.

>Elect weedman
>Expect to blaze it 24/7
>he delivers

Not sure why any Canadians are upset by this.

rt.com/news/342257-alberta-wildfires-months-oil/

Alberta wildfires expected to burn for months, threaten oil sands mines

>Elect a flamer
>Country burns up

And the old Newfie 'gas station sob story" trick ruses another naive soul.

The 17 year old kid they've arrested because of it should spend the rest of his life in prison.
He's a fucking volunteer young fire fighter too.
The fucking irony.

meh, he's out a sandwich

Condolences for Oil companies ?
Or were there any firefighter casualties?I don't think a fire that size can be extinguished by man....which means there are hard times your economy people.I wouldn't bet against mother nature.

That was an unrelated fire

Also heard looters have got back into the town (or never left) and are robbing places

trudeau actually made a statement but you couldn't distinguish anything because jamal's dick was lodged down his throat

Condolences for an entire city burning up

This is what happens when you try to freebase entire cities.

canacucks btfo!

Lac Megantic resident are donating money for the fire victims.
globalnews.ca/news/2684834/lac-megantic-residents-donate-money-for-fort-mcmurray-fire-victims/
youtu.be/91Tlr6b3uHs

>Catastrophic Blaze
Dude weed lmao

you guys do have a fire truck up there right? oh do you just reserve it for gay pride firefighter themed parades?

Yeah the firefighters are basically in hope for rain mode right now.
So far only two casualties have been announced and that was a car collision while trying to escape they crashed into a fuel truck which went up in flames blocking the road for hours

the commies procured and enabled this bs

post yfw a refugee started the fire

He wasn't arrested because of it. Fire is the top right circle, arson is the bottom left. The fire isn't that big.

Only 'casualties' so far have been 2 in a traffic accident of people escaping. No firefighters have died. There might be people who didn't escape, but we don't know that.

Couple looting arrests have been made.

Downtown is fine, it's suburbs that burned.

>be canada
>have no gold
>get no help

At all related?

With how hot it has been recently this for got out of control before anyone even knew what was going on. Since it is so far north it took some time for aid to come in which certainly didn't help

God i hate that smug cunt, feels good to be in based SK

underrated posts

sputniknews.com/environment/20160507/1039220543/canada-alberta-wildfire-russian-help.html

Yeah I was exaggerating but still 1600 homes are gone

9 billion in insurance. Not taxpayer money.

So I don't give a fuck.

Saged, reported, trashed, flushed and incinerated.

Here's a picture of a firefighter who got third degree burns in fighting Ft. McMurray. Pretty scary stuff up there man.

>Elect a libtard asshole
>Country burns down
Seems about right.

We will rebuild all burned houses!

And put muslim refugess in them!

>environmentalists blame climate change for the forest fire
Is this the first forest fire Canada had since ever?

RIP in piece insurance companies

what is this gold meme i keep seeing

No Irony here, lots of arsonists are attracted to firefighting. Same reason lots of pedos try to get into jobs where they can access children.

No forest fires are a yearly occurrence but not usually this early

Good to know Alberta will never vote NDP ever again, thats at least some silver lining.

If you extinguish forest fires, they win.

there gold reserves are nothing, pretty sue the Chinese took it all

I guess you will have to sell some gold for...

Oh wait, nevermind.

If you're wondering about oil production, that's centered around the grey area labelled Suncor. If the fire spread north to around that it would do billions in damages and stop oil production for a long time.

That kid was actually edgy as fuck. Seems red pilled. He probably browsed /pol.

Trudeau sold off all our gold as one of the first thing he did in office

ayyyy

i just hope that whole canada burns to the ground desu senpai one time canadian here was mean to me so fck you~

they probably sold it under value to the chinks

Wish I was licking some rapefugee BBC.

He looks like a jap for some weird reason

I guess because he is canadian

fuck you czech, return sudentenland

Trudeau sold all the Canadian gold.

He's such a smart man.

>Firefighting isn't handled by the feds anyway.

>universal health care
>no universal firecare

top cuck.

watch, the insurance companies can't pay so the taxpayers will get the bill

DUDE 9 MILLION

Yeah I don't know man he might have been part native. RIP.

>rich people need to fucking quit living in forests
city people...

We have this thing called 'El Nino' and no, it isn't caused by liberal's 'climate change/global warming' bullshit. The phenomenon existed long before we were crazy burning fuel so no, just no.

Thankfully the area around the Suncor part cant burn, because it looks like this. It's a big strip mine with no vegetation to burn.

Bank of Canada sold off all of our gold, starting 25 years ago. Our government doesn't hold any gold.

>fuck you czech
lewd

Canada deserves this.

It's not hard to clear cut around where you build new subburbs

>How to never get reelected.jpg

>there were libshits unironically saying that cuz they didn't see a single Prius in the evacuation footage

Excuse you, Justin is currently workshopping several innovative #hashtags to show support for the victims of this tragedy. Just give him a minute, you'll be proud.

Underrated

The best he could come up with was if you donate to the Red Cross the fed will match it

Lot's of pics here

msn.com/en-ca/news/alberta-fires/photos-wildfire-devastates-fort-mcmurray/ss-BBsDnTl?li=AAggNb9&parent-title=staff-bring-alta-students-through-fire&parent-ns=ar&parent-content-id=BBsLZhp&fullscreen=true#image=BBsDnTl|1

>40km/hr
>expecting real humans to believe wind on earth can reach speeds of 750 miles per hour
Ok maplefag

Why hasn't suncor stock been hit big yet?

Meanwhile our firefighters are dying. Pic related was flown into Edmonton horribly burnt yesterday, died this morning.

Your country is fucked

Healthcare isn't handled by the feds ether. They fund a portion of the provinces, but it's provincially administered.

Pretty sure it would come to CMHC, our version of Fanny and Freddy. Program is in place nationwide to cover regional disasters.

They could have reserved 1 billion dollars. But ohhh no, that was spent on shitskins, you further get welfare money and other government services now!

Soros had Canada sell off all of its gold reserves. All they have is oil supporting their dollar. Now their oil production shuts down and the CAD goes into free fall. And of course the Soros and the plutocrats benefit.

40 km is about 25 miles

Wat do?

I hope people learned to save money after this. To not have money even for diapers is pretty sad.

Seeing so many people saying how they have little to no money in their bank accounts is pretty disheartening.

t. Fort Mac evacuee

"Forest fires extinguish themselves." - trudeau

Wut

>warned relatives living in alberta about these NDP twats
>they tell me I'm freaking out and then proceed to vote for them
>fast-forward to now
>"omg u were so rite!"

What a fucking cockweasel. Take money out of the 'refugee' budget and put it towards your own citizens. Fuck do I hate this man.

Yes

Red crosseur
communist scumbags, i donated to them once and they won't leave me alone now.

You guys should start a new fire.

Maybe in Ottawa. And Trudeau should get a special invitation.

cuz they spend it all on drugs and entertainment

Lol you're house burnt down?

Faggot. I think I'm gonna drive up there from Edmonton and loot a bit.