Best album covers of all time

Great album too

It is a very beautiful and mysterious cover, wish it didn't get meme'd so hard into a cliche.

>a fucking wall

Aesthetic

Time has sorted ruined and watered down this one for me from all the hot topic "alt" kids wearing the t-shirt but it's still an okay I'll be it bland album cover
Pretty boring but it's still interesting how they chose the colors that colorblind people can see I guess
lmao what
Always will be a classic and really funny to look at
I'll be honest the cover is the reason I picked up this album and discovered Sleep which is a story I hear a lot from other people and is a testament to how good of a cover it is
XD
I like this version but I fucking hate the one with the band name and album name on the cover it totally ruins the entire look of the album
It's cool reminds me of a jandek album cover
I thought this was a alt cover for Travis Scotts Rodeo when I first saw it lmao too bad the music is just kinda boring new age
user is this seriously your choice for best album cover come on now..

nice shirt faggot

lol this is shite

Does His Holiness rate this one any higher than Risotto (?)

fuck what a bland cover

I hate the fucking dots all over this shit.

Well the dots hate you too.

Is there a better album cover from the 2010s?

man this is so 90s it hurts

why does every indie noise rock band from that era have to do that messy collage art thing?

this one looks fucking great. though i love gerald scarfe's handwriting, the text ruins it

any iron maiden album

I saw you post this in past thread too. It's a terrible fucking cover. go away dont make me look at that again

I sorta like how Evans is all scrunched over the piano bowing down with his head hung down like it's some sort of religious idol. His hands jamming down onto the keys you can just hear the emotion coming from the chord he's playing through the photo. While kind of a plain picture by most standards I think it's really cool when you look at it with a little bit of suspension of disbelief and imagination. It also matches the music quite well and is better than most jazz albums where the front cover would just be like the frontman's face or abstract artwork or something like that. This is another one of my favorites.

RIP Layne

>it's still an okay I'll be it bland album
the word you're looking for is albeit.