DNC: Bernie supporters better behave themselves when Bernie loses

Absolutely fucking BTFO

Kill yourselves Berniefags

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/dem-primaries/279136-democratic-national-convention-chair-sanders-supporters-better
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel as though we are seeing a divided left once again in American history and it will be one of the many contributions to Trump's victory

i think the part im most excited for when sanders loses is the lashback and stomping his supporters will make.

its gonna be painful as shit, no doubt.
but my goodness do they need a slap in the face from reality.

future Trump voters

Good.

Let the mother fucker burn

Yeah ok, but even more than that you're seeing a divided right and that's going to be far worse.

Kek "behave yourselves"

Or give the establishment a giant middle finger by voting Trump.

They're literally treating them like children.

Phony right wing division forcing. It was more divided by Romney and they pretended it wasn't all the way up until the epic loss

I hope. I wouldn't underestimate the effectiveness of the Shebeast and her soulless drones though. We need to win now, not just meme.

Link?

I want to share this with my friends that are Bernie supporters, and tell them to vote Trump to send a message to the oligarchy.

Trump needs to capitalize on this better. He's only saying how the unfair system is against Bernie. That's not enough.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/dem-primaries/279136-democratic-national-convention-chair-sanders-supporters-better

How so? Mind you, trump is trying to deal a subtle hand to bern victims and not outright pander to them like shillary. I think he's doing a fine job. The less he talks, the more the entire blame for Bernie losing gets put on Hillary, the more angry people vote Trump purely out of spite.

do they want these kids to vote for trump jesus christ

if they know what's good for them, they'll vote for gary johnson.

No matter how this ends, keks abound.

>millenials grow a pair and crash the DNC with no survivors

>millenials obey their overlords and start shilling for Hillary. Everyone on the internet makes fun of them for being the biggest cucks in existence. Their past vitriol against Hillary is used against her in the general, and Hillary is btfo

I hope you have cancer.

sure

Bernfags

This only makes them stronger. What does that asshole have to say about the ongoing FBI investigation?
>we want the 1960s convention chimpouts all over again!
Both parties are fucking screwed. The one who benefits might be getting in lots of legal trouble. We'll ignore it and Trumpettes and Berniebros can go fuck eachother

here comes dat trump
oh shit wallup

>“I think it’s gonna be a great convention, but of course the key to it is the Sanders people. Bernie’s gonna have his name placed in nomination; we’re gonna have a roll call; there’s gonna be a demonstration in support of Bernie; he’s gonna lose the roll call,” he said. “His supporters have to behave and not cause trouble. And I think they will, and I think Sen. Sanders will send them a strong message.”

It's apt considering most of Bernie's most vocal supporters aren't of voting age.

That seems woefully optimistic considering the fact that Bernfags have demonstrated a penchant for chimping out

Of course they will. They're a bunch of cucks. They'll fall right in line, just as planned

I guess they're finally getting bernt out

>Bernie phonebanks

STOP TALKING TO US LIKE CHILDREN