Do you shower in the morning or at night, why?

Do you shower in the morning or at night, why?

At night, it's just sort of how I grew up and it has been a tradition in my family. Before I graduated I would shower in the morning before school and come to school with my hair wet. Now I just generally shower whenever the fuck I feel like it

I shower when im dirty so could be up to like 4 times a days somtimes and i always shower before bed because sleeping covered in filth is fuckin nasty

Back in my childhood I did at night only. My timetable now is from 15:00 to 21:00 so I just shower right before leaving my flat around 13:00, but if I have to leave earlier I also shower earlier.

how is showering a certain way a tradition in your family

Before bed always. Sometimes I shower in the morning but only wash my face.

in the evening, im a mechanic so i come home grimy

Right after work.

What is this strange custom called "shower" user? Sounds german. Is there poop involved? If so, I am intrigued

At night. Just had one

Showering in the morning is good for waking up and showering at night is good for relaxing/falling asleep

i take baths

morning and night

Look at all the normies here who shower daily.

>in the morning or at night
both
>why
because i masturbate in the morning and at night

Kek

given an either/or i'd shower at night to maintain the "clean" status of my bed sheets... who wants to crawl into a bed at night knowing the sheets have a full days exfoliation and oil/grease on your pillow etc.

nightime shower master race

3 times each week,

E X F O L I A T E
X
F
O
L
I
A
T.
E

back when I had a job I would shower every morning before work. it wasn't strenuous work, so it's not like I came home sweaty and nasty and then went to bed.
now that I'm unemployed I shower if I need to go somewhere. sometimes once or twice a week.

JDIMSA

If you dont shower at least twice a day you're a fucking nigger pig

night as i need some assistance with it, i need someone to help me.

shower usually once per month, by 5pm

neither

In the morning after my run.
And again in the evening after my workout.

Why would you want to remain sweaty?

Mainly in the morning, but sometimes also at night.
When I get up, I feel totally icky until I shower. Plus - like drinking coffee - it's been psychologically ingrained as part of my "waking-up" ritual; if I don't, I'll almost feel like I'm a half-awake zombie.

At night, always. I don't like going to bed dirty.

Rarely before work...

They all have to shower at the same time.

Dad can't play "Hide the Soap" alone.

Showering twice a day is excessive. You're drying out your skin by washing the protective layer of natural oil away.