twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/767031880952733697
callingdrwho.ytmnd.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=qhtzCW21YOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YOU SMAHT

YOU A GENIUS

Whoever came up with Madam Orford is a genius

wait what did I miss
shit did he actually get the wiki page deleted for good?

>it's a cats thread

Why should it be deleted?

I legitimately hate cats.

but i love u

What are some episodes worth rewatching?
I can't remember much.

Don't bother then, cats. You're evidently not much of a fan.

old doctors are the best

I'm not this cats you're speaking of,
it's just that I watched them so long ago and all in two weeks.

I miss Missy BouTEAca

twitter.com/RealMattLucas/status/766937250496073728

Reminder this is your new companion

What do you see in your collection of twisted, distorted faces, cats?
Is it the Devil or is this what you see in a mirror?

>he's never heard of the ancient art of gurning

deep. more shitposts like this please

>nice vpn use, cats

When the fuck will Tom Daley be in Doctor Who?

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 1
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the first ever /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.
/who/ is finally making its unique mark in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, 12/Clala) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
And free scenario prompts:
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them. So far we are looking at at least 10 submissions and there is always room for more.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't dump long texts in /who/ directly).

Anyone who wants to do illustrations or comics is encouraged.

Remember, it doesn't have to be good. Just have fun

Soon as apparently he's doing shit in the Olympics.

Literally who?

How to spot a non-Britbong: The post

>cats deletes the posts which give away vpn use, again

Funny that you'd post that now. I just finished my story:

pastebin.com/yy8JUGQs

Some notes:

-As I have said before, English is not my native language so there might be errors of all sorts. If a correction is needed and someone want to do it, please go ahead. I'd be grateful.

-I first said I would do a lighthearted story but I slowly strayed away from that... Didn't expect the ending to look like that until I actually started to write it.

-The main protagonist and narrator is a super donut steal OC companion. The Doctor is mostly absent from the story so I didn't bother to think which incarnation I was writing. I'll deliberately leave it like that so you can insert your favorite Doctor or just the one you think fit the most.

Your textbook British English vocabulary and punctuation suggest English is your first language, to be completely honest.

>super donut steal OC companion
Except this gibberish.

Thanks. Can you un-private your paste, though?

Oh, really? That's nice to hear.

Oh, I thought the private setting would still allow other people to access the paste as long as they had the link. Sorry. Changed to back to public.

Damn it.

You've raised the bar, user. Bravo.

I had no idea it was a woman talking until the end where you called her a bitch.

>super donut steal OC companion.
What does this mean?

Literally a qt pie.

T-thanks, senpai.

I didn't expect that to happen. I knew Fuuko was a female japanese name but forgot that not all people would know that.

Simply that it's an original character.

This is not a masturbating to Tom Daley thread. Take it elsewhere.

It's a joke based on "Do Not Steal" Original Character.

That joke ctually shows a good mastery of English idioms, and jokes. Jokes are complicated.

'Super donut steal'?

I strongly suspect you write all of these with fake names.
Your kneejerk patronising response makes you sound like a cunt, too.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/original-character-do-not-steal

Glad summer's almost over.

In general, adults do not communicate in kid's internet memes.

>mastery of English
>internet memes

Do you know which site you are on?

I like Fuuko. This was a good example of a nearly Doctor-less Who story, where the Doctor's absence is as defining as his presence.

For some reason, I imagined the Doctor as Nine, although Ten or Five also works. Ten's mostly because on the hint that he's "good with seduction", but the sense of regret, and the fact that the Doctor can't bring himself to bring Louis back, marks him as possibly Nine, or Five. (Actually, Ten works as weel.)

Ambassadors of Death
Mind of Evil
Genesis of the Daleks
City of Death
The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances
Curse of the Black Spot

I don't know why they make such a big deal of Daley, the best he's done is bronze on his home turf? He literally didn't even make it into the actual diving this year, and he probably gets the most publicity of any brit athlete

What was the plot in this story?

Why not just read it and find out?

I did read it. Hence the question.

not bad

What do you mean by plot?

is this real?

youtube.com/watch?v=D3Mni0jS4xM

Fuck, Marry, Kill? - Cousin Justine, Cousin Eliza, Lady Lolita

Interesting response. A plot is usually a coherent story with a beginning, middle and end, and usually takes us through a sequence of events until the story ends with some kind of point.

A list of disconnected events isn't really a plot. I have learned nothing about this character and nothing really happens except a list of unrelated events.

I know you think questions like this are harsh but they really are not. If you submitted a story to anyone outside Sup Forums you will get basic questions every time.

It would take more than zero effort to fake but it would be doable. It at least looks legit and none to the channel's other videos seem like ruses so I'm inclined to say yes.

>category: comedy

no, beautifully animated though

Looks good enough to possibly be real.

There's no missing episode I want to see more than Power of the Daleks. Please be real.

Marry Eliza
Fuck Justine
Kill Lolita (who'd want to even go near that thing?)

Youtube defaults all videos to 'comedy' when you upload, so perhaps the uploader forgot to manually change the category.
I've inspected the channel, and he looks like a serious hardcore Who nerd, uploading previous BBC news reports relating to the missing episodes etc.

>It at least looks legit and none to the channel's other videos seem like ruses

no, but check these out:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mP5scTp7ac

youtube.com/watch?v=nOkH2FdsMY0

they enjoy making recons.

farfrombeingallover uses a screencap of a gurning Hartnell as a profile pic.

So it's obviously cats

And cats is pushing the hoax.

So it's obviously cats..

>he doesn't want to fuck a dominant milf who's literally bigger on the inside
what are you, gay?

GARETH'S WRITING FOR SERIES 10!!!

twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/767063742622343169

Tbqh maybe I'm old fashoned, but I prefer sexual partners that aren't likely to eat me if I irritate them.

twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/767031880952733697
>
What did he mean by this? Also, what will this post look like if I copypaste the emojis?

Nice attempt at misdirection, cats.

farfrombeingallover seems to have nicked Babelcolour's Hartnell colorization and claiming he did it. That's a dick move.

>He's buttflustered he didn't get enough replies the first time
Fine, have a (you) if you're going to whine about it.

>cats is angry his hoax is shitty

I remember Babelcolour's first colourization video had a really catchy remix of the opening called "Calling Dr Who" by Raindancer, and what sucks is that I can't find any full version of the song anywhere.

Has Sammy Carter responded to this alleged 'leak' yet?

No, cats, not yet.

>remix of the opening
Are you sure? It doesn't sound like a remix of anything tbqh.

callingdrwho.ytmnd.com/

new prequel!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=qhtzCW21YOE

Jesus. Nearly all fanfics seem to start with this generic action opener type of thing.

It's a plogicol, retard.

probably cause he's young and gay. I'm not judging but it probably is that

Because he's cute as fuck. Seriously, wouldn't you want to hold him real close while watching Doctor Who?

I don't know if I'd be comfortable watching Doctor Who with somebody whose name starts with Dale-

I know I would.

>no apostrophe in "Doctor's"

Is Project : Destiny worth it ? I've heard most of the arc and read a summary of the stories I coudn't get, but if it's really good I might listen to it then A Death in the Family again.

I want to cuddle with a dalek and make it extremely uncomfortable.

>tfw Missy already did that

>Is Project : Destiny worth it ?
Yeah, I'd say so. If you liked the other two Forge stories, definitely go for it.

First off, I didn't write that story. Sorry for taking so long to respond, real life interfered for a sec.

The plot is that

A. Fuuko meets Louis VII. She thinks of him and some random king, and is waiting for the Doctor.

B. Fuuko is still waiting for the Doctor. By now, she's getting bored. Louis is getting closer to Fuuko.

C. Fuuko and Louis start hanging out. Fuuko begins to realize that she's starting to think of Louis as a normal person, and that she's sending him to his death. She struggles on how to deal with it.

D. The Doctor arrives. Louis XVI leaves without complaint, and Fuuko doesn't know what to feel, or whether she did the right thing. Has she killed a man?

The reason I asked you what you meant by plot, is because the question felt somewhat odd. There is a plot up there. There was a whole progression from not really seeing people in history as actual people, to slowly realizing that those big “historical greats” are really just people like you and me, and when you dabble in real historical events, you're dabbling in an actual human's life. The character progression was very real, and although delivered in the tone of a 21st century teenager (which is because that's who she is), it was still realistic.

There were themes of mortality, choice, whether indifference equals action, whether or not the Doctor was right by prolonging the inevitable, and how even when meddling in the affairs of kings or other “prominent” individuals, when it comes to death, we're all the same.

Nonsense.

Why do we know more about series 10 than the xmas special?

>The character progression was very real,
What progression? Where is it.

You seem to judge things like someone who's done a generic creative writing course in the USA.
Have you done that?

Knowing what you're getting for Christmas spoils the surprise.

>SHAKESPEARE: Psychic? Never heard that before and words are my trade. Who are you exactly? More's the point, who is your delicious blackamoor lady?
>MARTHA: What did you say?
>SHAKESPEARE: Oops. Isn't that a word we use nowadays? An Ethiop girl? A swarth? A Queen of Afric?
>MARTHA: I can't believe I'm hearing this.

What did he mean by this?

That's Gareth!

Do you never get bored asking the same question every day?

I have, actually. You're right: the breaking up of "themes" is very rudimentary. But the question itself was "does it have a plot?", and I don't need to do a deep analysis to answer that question.

COURTNEY: What was that green glow? There was a green glow coming from in there. What was it?
DOCTOR: Of course there was. What's a policeman without a death ray?
(School bell.)
DOCTOR: Oh, listen, there's the bell. Off you go. Haven't you got shoplifting to go to?
COURTNEY: I'm going to tell the Headmaster.
DOCTOR: Oh, yes, fine. Well, cut along, you're running out of time.
COURTNEY: For what?
DOCTOR: Everything. Human beings have incredibly short life spans. Frankly, you should all be in a permanent state of panic. Tick tock, tick tock.
COURTNEY: You're weird.
DOCTOR: Yes, I am. What about you?
COURTNEY: I'm a disruptive influence.
DOCTOR: Good to meet you.
COURTNEY: And you.
(They shake hands.)
DOCTOR: Now get lost.

What did he mean by this?