What's the best way to obtain windows 7 for free?

what's the best way to obtain windows 7 for free?

plz halp

Nothing

good ol subway

buy it

$5 blow jobs x 26 dicks

College

buy it

Torrent it

Pirate Bay. I'm running it on 3 PCs. Google the update that finds the pirated copy and don't download it.

i said for free fag

Suck dick for it.

torrent it, use a proxy

OS can be free but the computer will cost you

Idk... hopefully it's sticking my nose up her ass

I don't have the link but the easiest way is to find build 7100 then use daz loader then disable the wat update. You can download a legit 7100 build iso from digital river if someone will let you borrow their key. Just skip the registration process then run daz loader

You can get keys off ebay for like $5.

If you do a little research youll figure it out. Um simple and i figured it out. Look for something called teh paradox

Nose, Jesus I would dig my tongue so far into that ass I would taste her breakfast and pick her nose.

He said free dumbfuck, who the fuck has $5 to waste on eBay shit? Fucking idiot

Email Microsoft and tell them to give you a free copy or you'll shoot up their offices.

this

The easiest way would be to send us more picks of that babe.

This

steel a disc from best buy

linux mint since you're a pleb

Or use Microsoft toolkit.

Become a street whore for exactly one week

On the Down load

download win 7 ultimate 7600 RTM iso from your favorite torrent tracker. you can check the image hash to make sure it's untouched. then use daz loader.. activate it without connecting the computer to the internet. go into services ( run "services.msc" ) and disable windows update services.

pretty simple if you aren't an idiot.

Buy computer, get windoze on it free.

Can confirm this works. I have free Windows 7 on the prison computer.

garbage pick somebody's old shitty dell or hp tower with a windows 7 oem sticker on it. now you own a legit key.

torrent

I would berry my dick so far inside your ass who ever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

this is actually a good idea, congrats user

Do you hate niggers?

>garbage pick somebody's old shitty dell or hp tower with a windows 7 oem sticker on it. now you own a legit key
Imblying keys are transferrable to a new CPU *and* hard drive. ishygddt

Find corporate key version, which gets around the troubles with activating a consumer retail version. No problem with updates, which you want for security fixes

How did I never thought of this?

See:

... or version for developers, which were necessarily not as tightly controlled. I forget what they were calling it, but something like MSDN Subscription.

They work. You just have to call the 800 number and go through the automated system. When it asks you if this is the original system that the COA came with, you answer yes. Then it will ask if you if this key was used on any other systems and you say no.

Literally pick out pieces from windows 7 that are not restricted. Reconstruct the image. Unbranded OS machine similar to the NT OS. Profit.

The fuck you want Win7 for in the first place, OP?

Stop being a little bitch and install Linux.

You probably blow more on chicken tendies in a week than an OEM copy cost. You could buy a surplus computer for $25 at a thrift store if you're that desperate.

You could also, you know, download the 90 day ISO from microsoft.com.

Also, resellers sell "scrap PCs with COA" on ebay for 10 bucks. They send you an image of the COA via email and have likely long recycled the computer. I've registered one of those and its been running for a year now with no issues.

thats a fantastic ass
she might as well be naked

Buy a key off eBay for less than $5.

Fuck you, updates until sunset. Bootleg can't guarantee that. I'm the dumb fuck for paying $5 on a legit Copy? Go off yourself fag. Never pay full price for windows anything. But coming to an OS? Pay something for a legit copy. You already know there are backdoors all through out it. If you didn't, check it! Dumb fuck.

Alternatively, find the OEM disk and install it. It's pretty integarated in the MB that it's 'legit' if it's the same manufacturer and install disk. UEFI

Did you say Berry?

by committing suicide

Holy shit that was savage

>what's the best way to obtain windows 7 for free?
>have a vagina
>don't be a hambeast
>friendzone a guy that thinks he gan gift his way into your pants
>have him buy you a copy of windows 7
>have your friends tell him you died

Word

Why linux