Patriots to play the Dolphins, Texans or Raiders in the Divisional Round

Patriots to play the Dolphins, Texans or Raiders in the Divisional Round.

Tom Brady will be playing in his 10th AFC Championship game.. and going for his 7th Super Bowl appearance.. and his 5th ring.

Brady injured in the divisional round. Chiefs take the conference. Cowboys walk into the super bowl with little effort. Chiefs win over Cowboys after taking their first lead of the game with 0:47 left on the clock.

>brady injured

That's the only way Brady isn't winning his 5th this year

>implying he won't lose to peyton's autistic brother again

eli hasnt beat brady in over 5 years lmao

Eli has never beat Brady without Coughlin and he never will

>implying he won't lose to peyton's autistic brother again

thanks for the bump

keep living in the past pablo

The Giants aren't making it to the super bowl

your butthurt can't change destiny i'm truly sorry for your lots

>Giants cruise past Le Table Run Man
>Eli roasts the Cowboys.. AGAIN
>Falcons NFCCG choke
>Eli vs Brady III

MARCH OF THE TOMATO CANS

and you being upset wont take all of new englands recent rings away lol

We fucking hate Mexico, deal with it pussy

Can't wait to kick the Raiders ass in Mexico City in front of all you 3rd world dirty spics

Italians are pretty dark but they aren't spics

>We
You don't play for the team you are just an over weight fan lmao they probably give 0 fucks about you.

I live in New England, we aren't fastasses like the rest of you faggots in this country

Our BMI is lower than most of Europe lmao, get out of here you fat fuck

How does that stop you yourself from being fat, though?

because im a healthy person, the fuck is wrong with your comprehension

Why would the pats care if they have brady or not? A great running game, great defense, elite special teams. Literally anyone can throw to their wide open receivers.

>yawn

Funny cause thats the only reason brady got to play in the 1st place.

Friendly reminder that Tom Brady has a losing record against Peyton Manning in the playoffs and will always have a losing record against Peyton Manning in the playoffs.

Peyton, the immortal GOAT, smiles down upon this shitty patsfag thread and blesses all who would dick the Cheatriots.

>goat
>only 2 rings

*cheif keef voice* hahaha

Like the Steelers to make the SB this year from the AFC desu be honest with you my senpai family

I fucking hope you're wrong.

Steelers vs Anyone would be a boring ass superbowl.

>3-2 against so-called clutch playoff god Tim Bradley in playoffs
>statistical god
>not the GOAT
K E K
E
K

But the Steelers are a very exciting team with Ben, Brown, Bell, and a porous but turnover capable defense.

>very exciting team
'no'

Against both Manning's in the play offs actually

>pats being anything more than overrated trash

I didn't mention Eli because I didn't want to be responsible for any suicides from pats fans

>The Giants aren't making it to the super bowl

The Giants aren't ruining the patriots perfect season either are they...

Jints will win. KEK.

not an argument

>Dolphins beat Steelers like they did earlier this year
>Dolphins go to Foxborough
>Brady will have to play against a healthy and recovered Tannehill
>Last Brady vs Tannehill matchup, Brady lost.

it's destiny, not an argument

>Andy Reid
>taking the lead with time left on the clock

In what fucking universe

Not an argument, go away potato

destiny
learn your language for fuck sake

Brady threw the ball 3 times in the first half of that game lol, when the pats are trying they blow out Miami easily

nice dubs

As a patsfag from cape cod do people genuinely hate Brady? Yes I see how most can hate him ( I hated Manning the same way) but when it came down to it, in Mannings last season I actually rooted for him in the Superbowl believe it or not. I wanted the broncos to win and Manning to win. It's a good story.

For Brady do people genuinely hate this man and don't want to see him get his fifth after all the stuff he's been through?

>respect vs fandom
I respect him but I am not a fan. If he wins I say "as expected" but if he loses I'm usually cheering for the other team so I'm happy. Only exception was against the Xehawks cause I hate them more than Brady

I don't hate Brady, I hate the Patriots.

Think about it this way. I've been alive 8 years, and I've been watching football since I was 3. My first Super Bowl was XXXVI.

I've watched every Super Bowl since and Tom Brady has appeared in 6/14, just under HALF.

His first three seasons (Super Bowl XXXVIII was one of the most thrilling things I've ever seen) along with the 07 season with Randy Moss was okay, but it's just fucking old now. The same perfectly executed, short 8 yard pass to Julian Edelman for the first down. There's NOTHING exciting about watching the Patriots play anymore because you already know what to expect. He's going to cut through the other team unless Eli beats him with weaponized autism. It's like this every year and it's getting extremely old. If Brady makes it to the Bowl, I just won't watch this year unless the Giants make it because I already know what to expect.

Tom Brady ruined football. I hope the GOAT retires soon, because nobody except New England and bandwagoners enjoy watching him play.

>I've been alive 8 years, and I've been watching football since I was 3.
I've been alive 18 years, fucking autocorrect

inb4 Moors

March of the tomato cans

youre an underaged fucking faggot reprobate

Sup Forums the day after the Patriots win their 5th is going to be glorious.

Fair and honest answer. Check out Brady's pre game speech at the owl vs the Seahawks. It's inside the NFL. He talks about respect ect. After go watch Andy Daltons pre game speech same year.

I'm going to start bandwagoning Brady and the Pats just to spite you, fgt.

NOT SO FAST

So Brady will have 23 playoff wins.. if they win.

lol

Its a double bye week for NE

cakewalk god damn

Wooooah

you want some candy?

Rarest pepe

fucking A

Here comes cook baby

Brady da best

This all of this. Only time I root for the Boston cheaters are when they play the shithawks.

Don't forget the espn talking heads. They love him too. Apparently he never ever cheated.

how is that even fair?

its a fucking joke for the patriots

It honestly makes me so fucking mad they get a free trip to the AFCCG, like fucking step up Denver you fucking faggots

lol deal with it

i know it isnt even have time yet.....

>implying tom can beat the chiefs
>implying tom can beat giants
Hell be lucky to beat the phins

dome babby over half his career

>believing Tannehill isn't trash

>dome babby

>on opposite day

>moving goalposts