youtube.com/watch?v=8yiqGtZXCmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg
youtube.com/watch?v=WtrYO-Mog60
youtube.com/watch?v=idheGtky7os
youtube.com/watch?v=z0kNJNe7HGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got anal raped

when coach raped me

the next door neighbor made me and my cousin suck his dick if we wanted candy so we did also bought us a nintendo.

Birth, I have to spend my life knowing I had my dick inside my mother.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yiqGtZXCmQ

This one. Always. Saw it again about 5 years ago (after ~25 years) and it still gave me chills.

A Dr Seuss book called 'Wacky Wednesday'

This. Don't know why, like the song. Remember watching it on VH1 as a kid before school and feeling unsettled.

youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg

How is that bad?

The movie Beetlejuice. And the movie Willow.

That shit traumatized me. Fuck Hollywood.

When I saw my dad smash I guys head in with a cinder block in central America. I was taken inside by my godfather and told not to look outside. He went to the bathroom and of course I looked. I saw my dad stand over a man with a cement block and bash his head in.

sleep paralysis and an asthma attack alone in the dark for hours.

Reagan fucking over the air traffic controllers union. Dad was never the same. Fuck you gipper.

explain history plz
>tha fux a gripper

I died from having a Swastika tattooed inside my colon.

That sounds pretty fucked up. How old were you?

I bet the nintendo broke

There was one episode of Hey Arnold! that always got to me. It was the one where Arnold learned karate, specifically the scene where he attacks the random guy asking for directions.
The victim's reaction still bothers me. He was an adult man, left crying and half naked in the tatters of his clothes. His sobbing, and the way he said "I was just trying to ask 'where's the bus stop,'" gave me the vague sense that he had some sort of mental health issue, though I'm not sure I had much of a concept of that sort of thing back then.

I felt sick watching it and avoided watching the show for months afterward. I haven't watched that particular episode in years.

He sounds like a great man.

I was 11. It was at my godfather's birthday party. Some guy came walking up the beach who apparently had a beef with my dad. They started yelling at each other then I was taken inside.

Do you even Notre Dame bro?

this fucking emo horse.

Does it still count if I was 22 at the time?

My mother would give me drugs and do things to me. She would suck my cock and play with my balls, she would come in the middle of the night and fuck me. She forced me to cum insider her to get her pregnant, so she could use the money for drugs. I emancipated myself at 16 and never looked back.

You're still a child, so why not?

fair enough.

I watched my mom die of cancer. My dad was responsible for giving her meds. The night she died, I saw my dad walking around the house and asked him what's wrong. He never really answered me, he just stared out a window in my kitchen at the darkness and said:
>She wont stop. I want to give her more morphine cause I can hear she's in pain, but I don't wanna OD your mother.
he then walked away and she was dead 5 hours later. I still hear him say that. It was the darkest moment of my life. I can never have kids because I never want to have to say that to my child, let alone FORCE them to watch me waste away.

Fuck, me too +1 internets for you my friend

Damn brother, I'm sorry

I was molested by when I was younger and it left me with lasting sexual anxiety that I've only just started to get over.

shit like that always fucked with me big time

Walked in on my uncle's dead body when I was 17, he was murdered by drug dealers, blood everywhere, they caved his head in

I was going to say 'some Australian kangaroo show on HBO in the 80's' but it doesn't seem that bad anymore.

Billy Corgan is a weird look cunt...

the one where they killed like dozens of kangaroos or something and used their arms and tails and shit as props?

The B-17 scene in Heavy Metal.

My grandfather had lung cancer for a while and he was staying at our house. I was sitting next to him while we were watching TV and he coughed, coughed again, then it got worse and worse.

I looked over and blood was all over his mouth and chin. My parents came in the room and I was rushed over to the neighbors house. I looked back and he was hunched over and blood was just coming out of his mouse onto the carpet.

I think i was about 7 or 8 when this happened.

I think it's his teeth. Or maybe the fact that his eyes never look like they're focused, like he's blind or something.

I saw a dead guy laying on the ground with a huge knife stuck on his back... i know for a fact that I saw it but my mind won't let me remember the scene.

I also saw a dead arab guy. he was supposedly shot in the head but I didn't really see the head because he was covered with newspaper already when i got there.

It was called Dot and the Kangroo and had a cave scene with some weird shit called the bunyip and it scared the shit out of me. I don't recall any dismembered roos and since I had a pretty decent upbringing compared to what's in this thread, the spooky music was enough. Maybe another old-fag can lend me a little credence here

you male or female

Do you know what the dude did?

The show was called "skippy the kangaroo"

>assuming one's gender

Kazaa

>youtube.com/watch?v=WtrYO-Mog60

fuck that

having my mom clip my finger nails with scissors

Watching The Ring when I was about 7 or 8. It took me years to get over.

When I was in my 20's I asked my dad about it. The guy was a local fisherman who I guess just didn't like my dad so he came to crash the party. What was weird was the guy came with his wife. The lady called the "police" if you can even call them that there and my dad paid off the cops and screamed all the way home. When we got home he drank a handle of vodka and passed out. I think the guy lived though because the sand cushioned his head.

Kek

there are no girls on the internet.

Eek God man!

Your dad is a nigger, just so you know.

youtube.com/watch?v=idheGtky7os

Kek

What was his crime?

I'd like to see you tell him that.

Helping my neighbors plastic seal their vents and windows after 9/11. Asked why, they said there was a good chance of a chemical attack that would kill us if any outside air got into our house. I was in fourth grade.

i had to get stitches in my head after a lil' accident when i was 7 and the doctor placed me laying on my belly over a bed, with a hole where my face was supposed to be and below that, a trashcan with a nice plastic bag on it
I asked the doctor why was the trashcan for
he said "it was just in case your head falls off"

i later on learned it was in case i vomited but it was pretty bad for weeks now that i remember

fuck dude, that's rough

Seeing My step dad get drunk and beat my mom with the baseball bat he gave me as a present after winning the junior cup

Nothing other than mouthing off to the wrong person. It's sad that my dad is like that. My mom divorced him when I was 8 for beating the shit out of her but I still saw him. This event happened on one of those visits.

You'd like to see me provoke a nigger into being a nigger? When he chimps out that'll definitely show me he's not a nigger.

Damn dude. Sorry to hear that.

Stay strong.

the filthy American government

How badly has /b traumatized you?

i luv Sup Forums, there's always someone worst than you.

thank user

My cousin had a Halloween party and my aunt threw together a scavenger hunt with a story about a witch who lived in our town and ate kids alive, so the townsfolk caught her and killed her, then ripped her teeth out and hid them. We had to find the teeth. It was pitch black out and I was seven, didn't get a partner either. Fucked me up fam.

I don't think anything bad enough to traumatize me ever happened, but my childhood was pretty shitty all the way, and I kind of had to hold my breath throughout all the crap I had to live with, I don't remember much of it because I intentionally try not to bring any of that shit back.

I was essentially homeless from the ages 4 through 8, living with the person who had me just to force some guy to give her money. I really don't like to bring those memories back up, but yeah, it was bad...

Damn, that must be rough

Something similar happened to me when I was 7

I got molested by my brother since the age of about 4, i was statutorily rape by two boys around the age of 10 or 11 (separate incidents) I was physically and verbal abused by my mother and brother . I lived in a house where the floors where coated with trash up to my ankles. i rarely saw my father so my only masculine figure was my brother. so yeah despite that I'll prosper

et sculpture

I'll admit his actions are highly niggerish. But he's a white guy from Florida. He moved to Belize in the 80's. If you called him a nigger to his face he would probably try and kill you. Hes an old man now. We don't talk due to him being a general fucked and rageaholic. But I thought your comment was funny.

My friends mom sucked me off when I was 10, but the weird part was she said her sons name afterwords

Nah, bro. The fucking episode with Mr. Nguyen and how he saved his daughter from Nam. And then finally saved money and legally immigrated to the United States after years and spent all of his days trying to see his daughter until he finally all but lost hope in his old age.

greentext, faggot

Roots, the TV mini-series.

I was 10 years old. The movie made me feel super super guilty. To this day, every time i see a black person, the first thought that goes through my head is "don't call them 'nigger.'"

story?

When I was 5 years old, Bill Murray raped me behind the Hollywood sign.

forgot pic

I wasn't saying it in a derogatory way really, your dad acts like a nigger. It was more of an observation, I'm glad you don't talk to that fuckhead.

9001 man
you did it
fuck i'm crying

In norway they sent this childrens programme, and some faggot actually tried to sue the broadcasting company for ruining his childhood.

youtube.com/watch?v=z0kNJNe7HGE

fuck dude

>. She forced me to cum insider her to get her pregnant, so she could use the money for drugs.
wut?

Also, what race is you?

I had a similar thing happen with my grandfather, I called his house and talked to my grandmother for a while. I was calling because we all knew he was dying, but I couldn't visit after getting sick for fear of killing him myself. When I called he was too weak to talk to me, so I just spoke to my grandmother. On the other end of the phone I heard him call out as if he wanted to talk, but I said to tell him I said hello and that I love him. Next time I saw him he wasn't even lucid, and he died soon after while the family was there. The things I still hear are him calling out asking for me when I never did talk to him again, and my family wailing when his heart stopped.

seeing a bum get his brains knocked out of his head by a truck.

wait wut?

I need me some sauce

Damn man, my bad. I didn't mean to turn this into a feels thread.

That incident did however have a sorta funny beginning, if that'll lighten the mood:
>be soph in college
>be home on christmas break
>using laptop on couch
>parents come and sit on either side of me
>dad shuts laptop for me
>both go on about how theres something happening thats gonna effect them & me for the near future
>Think "oh god, someones dying"
>begin to tear up
>mom sees me tear up and begins to as well
>dad sees this going down and gets a shitty smirk
>my mom composes herself and says
>"user..... I hav-"
>My dad blurts out "WE'RE GETTING A DIVORCE!!!!"
>....
>FUCKIN WHAT?
>my mom starts flipping out on him
>"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, I HAVE CANCER YOU ASSHOLE!"

It took me about 15 mins to stop the throws of hysterical crying followed by laughter, but I did find out she did have cancer, but they we're planning on staying married. My dad still brings that up to people (it was pretty funny) and they offer to pay for my therapy, most of the time.

When I was 6 years old, Bill Murray raped me behind Bob's Big Boy.

Actually he was asking not assuming

fuckin kek, your dad is a legend

my cousin raped me ay 6 years old and i dont think he remembers

>It's 2001
>Was 7 years old at the time
>Playing in backyard with siblings
>Didn't have much to do
>Need to have fun
>Look next door
>Neighbor next to us recently cut branches off his tree
>We have an idea
>Throwing contest
>The rules are simple enough
>Get a branch and throw it
>Whoever throws farthest wins
>Jump the fence and grab a branch
>Throw mine and it doesn't go far
>My turn is over so I go play on the swing set on the other side of the yard
>Think nothing of it
>Get off swings and see tree branch headed towards me
>Paralyzed by fear
>Contact to left eye
>Run inside screaming, blood gushing, and an ambulance comes
>Pass out
>Surgery, eye drops and dozens of hospital visits later
>Permenantly blind in that eye
>Walked around with lazy eye for years

Picture a pretty brown eye turned foggy blue and cracked down the middle and that was me

>Had surgery to get prosthetic during middle school in 2011
>Had to wear an eyepatch post surgery
>School theme/mascot is pirate
>School wide bullying activated
>Friends crack jokes nonstop
>Feelsbadman
>Constantly pressured to lift eyepatch
>15 year old me nervously obliges
>Girlscreams.mp4
>More jokes
>Morale at all time low
>Depressed for a time