So I'm killing myself tonight...

So I'm killing myself tonight. About 10 minutes ago I took a full bottle of 20mg oxy pills and washed it down with some vodka.

I'm just kinda laying here waiting for the end of my pathetic life. Does anybody want to talk about something? I feel awful dying so alone.

do you even know the ld50 of those tablets?

you failed.

Just curious gender? And reason

Why OP?? :(

but you can't leave us! you're supposed to stay forever!

sage
sage in all fields
just do it already pansy

Curious, whats your name?

What do you want to talk about?

OP, at the last second you're going to regret this. I did. I'm alive, went through hell, fought to pull myself literally out of the gutter. And now life is good.

Call for help.

Bait, op is fag
But if serious, why? I'm curious.

sleep
tight
puppers

see ya!

Come on OP give us your cringiest life experience.

I'm intrigued now...care to explain?

Dang bro. If you really did i hope you find what youre looking for in death.

Prove it faggot.

OP, please tell me, what is your name?

have fun in the afterlife user. when you get there, visit me and ell me if it exists.

That's a terrible way to an hero, you're more likely to just puke it up, go to ER, and look like an idiot. Add in the forced psych and group sessions and you'll feel even worse because you are so embarrassed and everyone knows you are such a failure you can't even kill yourself right.

See you, user...

Hard to do anything from under 6 feet of dirt shoved into a wooden box...

Hey buddy. I hope you lived your life to the fullest. Rest well... you will be remembered by someone.

Come on user. You deserve better than this. Take two bottles of oxy pills next time you fucking pussy.

>So I'm killing myself tonight. About 10 minutes ago I took a full bottle of 20mg oxy pills and washed it down with some vodka.

faggots like you create threads like this every 15 minutes.
you're not only NOT going to kill yourself, you're almost always some pansy ass millenial who is a relative loser, too lazy to do anything other than play games, jack off to traps, and spam threads with this shit.
since you're a newfag, you run away when challenged.
(i'd bet you closed your browser after reading this thread)
and then go back to your boring ass life.
in reality, it would be better if an attention whore like you killed himself.
the world would be better off without you ;)

WAKE UP!! DON'T DO THIS!! IT'S YOUR JOB TO STAY ALIVE!!

atheist spotted
hello friendo

Have fun with that your death will be painful and slow, possibly will just end up with brain damage. No idea why you retards don't do something quick like jumping or shooting yourself.

Call 911 now, OP. It isn't too late.

Google says (40 to 50 milliunits/minute) is deadly. I took much more than that,

Male, I'm sure you could guess. My life is just fucking pathetic. Im 25 and hooked on to many fucking drugs which have ruined me financially. I've been fired from every job because of it and can barely find a place to live. My parents ejected me from the house and tell me they never want to see me again. I've never even been in a relationship with a woman because I fuck it up every time. I have nobody who cares about me. I have no friends and the only person who knows me is my dealer. I fucked my life up good.

John.

:(

You're not going to die, your body is going to violently reject all of that at a certain point.
You'll be too weak to move then when you get up you're going to feel even worse than you did because not only did you not die, but now you're out of pain pills and actually in pain from your body's reactions to overdose.

For you newfag.

A permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Hi John.

John....Please don't do this. Please, you can hold on, it's not too late. Call 911, about 10 of us already are rooting for your life, man. Please, at least try one more time, you're only 25, you'll find happiness in your life at some stage. Life sucks like shit, but please man you can do this.

I didn't fucking think this through as well as I should have. Is hanging honestly better? I'd like to finish myself off fucking good before I can't move like a few have said.

Shit can always get better bro. Giving up is easy. Sometimes life is hard. I hope everything works out for you.

I'm a coward. I've never been able to face anything head on and I don't think I can start now. It's too late anyway.

Call someone OP, it's not too late, I'm a junkie and I just turned my life around. It gets better I promise. Seek help

Never too late my friend. Never. Only when youre gone is it too late

Well since no1 cares what you do, you are free, No1 to impress, no1 to feel judged by, you are free, just let it go, get off the drugs get help. Stop bein a fucking retard. You cant change shit when you are dead.

RIP OP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING FAGGOT LOSER

John my man, you are one sad person. Tell is the best thing you can remeber that has happend to you

Have fun waking up feeling worse than you ever have and going to the hospital

>me
>33 male
>kiss-less virgin
>wearing a wet diaper right now

Not going to an hero since.. I could always hit the lotto.. LOL.. there may be some hope for me

None of this is making me feel any better. I just wanted to relax before the end, but now I'm honestly scared and second guessing. I took the pills, its too late for that.

its not too late, call 911, go to the military, you have a good life ahead of you.

Even though it sounds cliche as fuck, it's never too late. There are people who get their shit together in their 60's. You're 25 and you still have a long life ahead of you. Make that shit count

...you can throw them up.

Now I don't want to ride the pills out because of all the things people are saying. I'm not smart, this isn't something I thought would happen. I'm gonna see what I can do to end it as soon as possible before the pills kick in.

check em before you go out like a lame ass coward,bitch ass nigga

lmfao i hope this shits legit

you gonna die nigga

your heart should start racing soon :O

read this as you start going into cardiac arrest mother nigga

FUCK YO COUCH JOHN, FUCK YOU COUCH NIGGA

Op is full of shit

Dont do it john!

You don't need to tell me that, I already fucking know.

Is hanging any better? How painful is it?

Relax? Watch a youtube video of classical music. Sup Forums is not relaxing, it's attention whoring.

Obviously you've got some issues bro but let's not make your last night all about those eh?

Tell me about the last time you did something you really enjoyed.

call 911 then

Practice arguing with people on here. Then apply it to dealing with people in real life. You wouldn't be afraid to tell me your mind on here, speak your mind in real life too. People will respect you better if you stick up for yourself and beliefs.
Others aren't afraid to speak their mind to you, don't be afraid to do the same.
Otherwise you will continually be a walking mat to people that are good at reading emotional states.

Fake and gay.
You should be scared though it's gonna hurt a lot and for a very long time

Tell us your full name

pic with timestamp

It's not too late OP!

to pick up a ball of blow for the way out

this

Be like exeggutor

Why do you fags always say "kissless" virgin? Kissing a girl is really NO BIG DEAL. Just ask one. If she says no, ask another until one says yes.

This is really it John! You are not gonna make it! Are you ready? Do you think hell is real? you about to find out if religion is real. How does it feel? Suicide gets you a 1 way ticket to hell, you better hope its all a lie because if not its gonna be much much worse than your life. How does that feel?

john post timestamp and i'll offer medical advice

Whoa whoa whoa relax man. How many pills did you take and what strength are they?

Don't listen to he people trying to stop you OP, listen to the ones who are asking questions and trying to give you info.

Don't let them scare you.

says the fucking chad who kisses a girl

what the fuck is this? bitch you need to fuck off back to plebbit,this junkie is nothing but a failure and doesnt have the balls to keep fighting,let him die like the faggot he is,bet his father wont even cry when he finds out,another bitch that could not even raise a man.

You're going to fuck up. Prolly rushed to the ER to get your stomach pumped. But you'll be fine. Shoot yourself in the head next time and go out with a bang, faggot.

>full bottle of 20mg oxy pills
read before posting on a thread smh

You can literally do anything now.... and with your life. Why suicide in s contained situation. Go out as a fucking hero.

No, be our hero tonight!

If it's real live stream and us medical professionals on Sup Forums can tell you what to expect based on what we see.

ye bro, if i were to ever an hero i would go out leaving a mark on the world like damn, strap a bomb to your self and blow yourself up in an airport or shopping mall smh

post timestamp next to pill bottle or stfu

A full bottle is not a number.

I can't do a calculation of 0.002g x a full fuckin bottle.

A fuckin bottle is not a mathematical unit.

Fucking summer is ever where

Spaces go after commas, retard.

Cunt

John Sup Forums is a terrible place to be before you die. Go to bed and listen to your favorite song and eat your favourite food or something. Enjoy yourself before you die dont fucking talk to us, the degenerates, before you die. You dont want your last momments on here

Show your name and face if you're dying. You will be remembered for being a cuck.

lol

no you deserve it

So are they 20mg or 50mg you lying little faggot?

Oh shit wtf. DONT KILL YOURSELF . MAKE YOURSELF PUKE DONT DO IT! Im the one fucker on here that will tell you not to do it. Cmon man life cant be that bad

IT'S KEK NOT LOL

You're right, this is just fucking getting me down. I'll see you guys, I hope it all just fucking goes smoothly.

Dude chances are you will still wake up in the morning

I took a massive dose of depakote and klonopin (about 100 of each) and I woke up the next day and puked and puked and puked.

Sorry you already went through with it but you are probably going to live and come through the other side as someone who got over fear of death and accepted it. You will feel weird for a few days or months as you accept this about yourself.

Then you will be much wiser.

John I need a time stamp and I can save you. It's worth it

Post all your financial information. You won't be around to use, someone will.

Gay lord detected

your only 25? dude your life hasnt even started yet. stop being a pussy and feeling sorry for yourself. stop being weak as fuck. go be alpha

the fuck, no don't do it

These comments are really scaring me. I'm honestly going to try something else before everything sets in. I don't want brain damage, I just want it to be over.

Bye, John. I hope you die tonight, friendo.