I actually liked the twist

>I actually liked the twist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0-JoS1xunM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ive been waiting for the twist ever since episode 1, about time, now i dont care at all about the show, i did not expect that Elliot knew and hid it from the viewers tho, that excuse was shitty.

I've only just started watching it, up to ep 5 on season 1, is it worth watching any longer?

Someone tldr for someone that stopped at rip episode 3

But if he was in prison all along how the fuck could he manage the website for the black guy, how the fuck that other guy that was killed talk to the black guy in his house in front of his family?

black guy was a warden, explains why helping him was the only way to use a computer
he also had a dog
based ass-stabber nigger friend called him "Sir"

I'm rooting for you cuz.
also, just noticed the fake-ass CGI blood on the walls
why not splatter fake blood?

I'm rooting for you, cuz

He's actually my favorite character in this show behind the psychopathic Swedish homo who's been M.I.A. all season. For a show that's full of ridiculous shit, most of the characters are bland as fuck.

>censored "fuck"
>uncensored "nigger"

USA confirmed for racist

>Nothing censored
Based Europe knowing people can handle words.

Where's Tyrell? If he's dead I quit the show. He's the only character I like.

That wasn't the twist tho.

The real twist is leon.

He's not dead.

You don't want that answered, la.

There's no way he's dead because the show has been trying to convince us of that from the very first scene of the season, and this show's big gimmick is unreliable narration. It would be way too easy if he was dead. Mr. Robot is probably lying to Elliot about killing Tyrell just so Elliot will shut the fuck up about him.

Also if they killed someone as entertaining as Tyrell while giving Angela constant screen time then Esmail can eat a dick.

I'm guessing it was an amazing twist for people who avoid the internet when watching shows.

Sadly knew about it since ep 1 (although thinking it was a mental hospital) so wasn't phased by it.

The season 1 twist was better. I mean everyone knew it, the creators knew we knew it, but they handled the reveal really well I think.

>where is my mind played during that one scene in the arcade with elliot and tyrell
>the scene that matches up to in fight club involved the narrator shooting himself in the fucking face
>elliot goes for the popcorn gun in the flashback to the arcade at the beginning of s2
>leads everyone to think he was going to shoot tyrell
>actually probably tried to shoot himself under the pressure of dealing with mr. robot, the hack, and working with someone he hates
>mr. robot probably took control to stop him and that's why three days are missing to him
>tyrell is alive and well but in hiding due to being a wanted criminal
>mr robo's attempts to get elliot to believe he killed tyrell are to save elliot from the trauma of remembering his suicide attempt and possibly trying again

Don't worry guys Tyrell is alive and well.

im rooting for you cuz

I also believe Tyrell is still alive but that's a really fucking shitty theory dude. Let the big boys speculate

Tyrell is the core personality that manufactured eliot, all the robots, the idealized representation of himself, etc. Tyrell's been driven beneath the surface by the growing complexity of the other personalities.

The series is going to end with him staring at a snowglobe.

how many more sleeps until more fbifu??

God fucking dammit I hope that all the retarded "Tyrell is Elliot" theories aren't true.

I liked how it played out, but 7 episodes to reveal it was a bit much

He was in prison the whole time? Boy do I feel stupid, I thought he was put in prison for being found with the dead dudes and then picked up a similar routine while there.

>try to look up the daydream song
>nigger youtube videos with annotations and links to their fire mixtape
>128kbs of the wrong version
ENOUGH
HAVE THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=d0-JoS1xunM
FLAC in DESCRIPTION

He's been in prison since Ep 1 Season 2, he's just able to alter his perception to trick himself into thinking it's not prison to cope.

I'm rooting for you, cuz

what is he in prison for?

Probably either the 5/9 hack or hacking Krista's boyfriend and stealing his dog or drugs or something. I really doubt they'd be talking about early release if it was for killing Tyrell.

the other cops are also looking for Tyrell and he's supposed to be the man behind the hacks

it's the boyfriend, obviously not the hack.

I'm rooting for you, cuz

I'm disappointed they didn't handle the "twist" similarly this time, I mean was it a surprise to anyone? It'd be nice if they acknowledged it was pretty obvious, like they did on S1

>It'd be nice if they acknowledged it was pretty obvious
they pretty much have, it didn't really come across as a big reveal, it was just matter of fact about it.

I'm rooting for you, cuz