What kind of girlfriend do you want

What kind of girlfriend do you want

sauce faggot

None. I'm trying to seperate myself from my humanity. Having a girlfriend will make you take your girlfriend for granted, causing pain down the road to yourself once she realizes there's better guys out there. Having no girlfriend will make you face lonlieness and the envy of people who have girlfriends will eat you alive. However, overcoming the negative emotions of not having a significant other, you will come to find yourself losing care for people close to you, your mother, your brother, but never your dog. For a dog will always find a way to break through the shell you managed to make, and once your dog is gone, you will finally be able to truthfully say that you have nothing to lose.

A real one

a small-boobed/DFC tomboy

None.... I'm married. Jerk myself off to my co-worker's 14 year-old son.

Any kind, I'd even be fine with a boyfriend, but I bet I couldn't get one of those either

the kind with four legs

I want my waifu to become real

The kind that will let me put a baby in her

A robot one. But sexy, not fugly like current ones..

>In b4 it sure is Summer in here

I just want a girlfriend

surprise me

One that will let me small fist her and put large objects in her butt. And her do the same to me

Her asshole must look like the pic and she must be barefoot 24/7/365. She must also lick my feet clean and she must be japanese.

Is more fun when you put objects in her vagina

Someone who cares about me

>thicc
>short
>into diapers
>loves the metal area of music
>colored hair

fucking kek
i feel your pain

short (like 5ft-ish)
Long hair, (doesnt matter color preferably dyed)
a girl who actually watches and enjoys Dragonball.
Someone open-minded that i could talk about crazy shit with
an actual honest and loyal girlfriend, someone that i would be able to 100% know for a fact would never cheat or do any kind of shit like that
pretty much it, those are some ideal things i would want to have in a person