Roast my fatass Sup Forums
>inb4 tiny fingers/hands

ur fat

Young Kevin Owens/10

Nice Jew hair faggot

Nice pimple wash your face you sloppy fuck

my hair isnt curly enough to be jewish lol

that isnt really a roast user

Probably gotta wear 2 fuckin shirts because with just 1 you got sweat stains all over it you fat fuck

You look like Bobby from the Sopranos except you're not tough enough to be in the mafia so in reality you're just your run of the mill fat Italian guy

looks like you got a fuckin brillo pad on your fuckin head, you look like fuckin seth rogan if he had downs

i actualy wear two shirts cuz my fat ass nipples show through if i just wear one

lol where's your neck?

covered in layers of fat

you look like a lunch lady

LoL Bitch tits!

Holy shit, hodor you were all this time alive
What a plot twist!

Show the freakish nipples!

i dont watch GoT but after a quick google search this is the first one to actually make me laugh lol

Dang can you even fit that finger up your asshole?

op here, if someone gets dubs i will show my fat nipples

bih, you got some sausage fingers.

Rollin for fat nipples!

Fuck nigger I laughed at this!

reroll

et help me

You're so desperate for attention that you're willing to have people from all over the world anonymously insult you. I genuinely feel bad for you.

I am fail

op here, This user right here knows what the fuck is up. I am a certified attentionwhore

Are you depressed?

extremely

I'm sorry to hear that. Getting attention on an anonymous image board likely won't help you. Try changing things like your diet, living arrangements, or social life until you start to feel better. You just have to be patient with depression sometimes, sooner or later you'll be at a point in your life where you don't feel so bad. Best of luck user

im not trying to fix my depression here. just entertaining myself. with an already low self image nothing said here is going to make it worse

Hey sounds like me user are you sure you aint me

im pretty sure user...