Be me, September 2016

>Be me, September 2016
>17 years old, high school senior, in DEP for the Army
>ship date June 19th, 2017
>Tell myself at the beginning of the year not to get into a relationship, because it'll fuck everything up
>Be lonely as fuck because refusing relationships
>Resort to drinking because I'm a weak little bitch and I love alcohol
>Become raging alcoholic, drunk all the time,
>No money because no job at the time,
>End up stealing grandparents and uncles liquor at times
>Get shitfaced off stolen tequila and rum
>One day at lunch in school notice qt3.14 girl sitting at table within my line of sight
>she drops something on the floor, kneels down to pick it up
>heckinbigcleavage.jpg
>she turns up, notices me looking, gives me a cute smile
>I smile back and look away
>over the course of the next few weeks catch her making eye contact with me in the cafeteria

Skip to November
>Be me, co-leader of German Culture club
>attending school club fair, handing out flyers to get people to come to meetings
>see qt3.14 girl walk in, try to hand her a flyer, but she disappears into the crowd
>bell rings, fair is over, go back to homeroom to pick up my stuff for the day
>homeroom ended so its 3rd period now, say fuck it I'll just walk in and grab my stuff and leave
>qt turns out to be in my homeroom teachers period 3 class
>my stuff is on qts desk, she never moved it
>walk up to her to grab my stuff, she smiles at me so I smile back
>decide to say something, flyer for german club is still in my hand
>"hey, idk if you'd be interested but I run a club on german culture, we have a meeting this week, you should stop by"
>"German culture? That sounds awesome I love Germany, see you there!"
Fast forward to german club meeting
>standing around, bullshitting with co-leaders of the club
>qt walks in smiles, and sits down
>start talking about club, first meeting of the year so we introduce ourselves and ask what everyone would like to see out of the club
Continued

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h6KYAVn8ons?t=95
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sounds pretty lame so far

keep going my dude

>qt says "I want to see some dank memes"
>be beta faggot, immediately attracted to memester qt
Fast forward a week
>have Per 5 study hall, go to schools art wing computer lab to make up a photo assignment I missed
>teacher has class during period 5, but she's cool so she tells me to take a seat that's available, and don't interrupt
>wellwellwell.jpg
>qt is in this class, and one of the only seats open is next to hers
>thankthedivines.gif
>take seat, log into computer, start doing work
>leave room to use the bathroom, come back to see qt looking at my computer
>"wow user, these pictures are amazing! Did you take them?"
>spaghetti
>"um yeah, they're okay I guess"
>"no they're really good, I love them!"
>start talking
>we talk about memes, photography, music (the last being a huge passion of both of ours)
>"do you take photos like this all the time user?"
>"well yeah sometimes"
>"dude give me our snapchat I'd love to see what you take"
>exchange snap chats
>snapchat over the course of a week or so, become good friends with her
>write some guitar riffs and other music pieces want to FaceTime her so I can show her
>get her number, start facetiming her
>start to learn more about qt
>learn that she just got out of a long distance relationship, was pressured into dating someone at our school
>let's call the long term relationship person J
>Let's call the guy she was pressured into dating person G
>Qt finds out that G is a prick, finds out he was leading her on
>convince her to leave G
>"thank you for being here for me through all my heartbreak user, it means a whole lot to me"
>couple days go by, convince qt to spend some time out of school with me
>we walk from her house to elementary school we used to go to (she's a few grades below me so I didn't know her in those days)
>cold November day, and we're hanging out on the playscape
>we spend all our time talking, sun goes down and it gets dark out
>"oh user the stars are actually out tonight, they're so pretty"
Continued

youtu.be/h6KYAVn8ons?t=95

>feeling brace, grab her hand, look at her and say "I think your eyes are even prettier"
>she blushes and smiles, hugs me, and we lay down together watching the stars
>cold is getting to us, our feet are going numb
>walk her back to her house, I go inside for a few minutes to warm up before walking home
>"tonight was a great night qt"
>"it really was user, I wish I met you sooner
>shoot the shit for a few more moments, agree to FaceTime in the morning
>leave to go home
>"user wait", she comes up to me and hugs me again
>"goodnight gorgeous" I say to her
>spend more and more time with this girl as weeks go by, hang out with her more, meet her mother, start going places and doing things and building a beautiful relationship with a girl I never thought I'd be with
Fast forward to the day before Christmas break
>be in school
>meet qt at her locker (qt is now gf, and will be referred to as such) before school like we always do
>bought her a surprise Christmas gift, waiting eagerly for her to get to school to give it to her
>she comes to school wearing Santa hat, my god she looks gorgeous today
>give her wrapped up present, she opens it and smiles the biggest smile ever
>present was a CD from her favorite band, she had recently started collecting CDs when we first started dating, so I wanted to contribute
>"wait until you see what I got you"
>she takes off Santa hat, hands me a smilingly wrapped package
>unwrap gift, it's a mixtape she made me.
>"I hope you like it, I put a lot of thought into the song order, it tells the story of how we met and what I feel for you"
>"I love it honey. Merry Christmas"
>we both smile profusely, hug and kiss, and agree to meet at her house after school to listen to the albums we got each other
>get to her house
>pop in her playlist she made me
>one of the songs is can't stand it by never shout never
>gf starts singing song, hits the line "everything you do, is super duper cute and I can't stand it", then pokes my nose and kisses me
Cont

gayest shit ever

>>>/reddit/

Go on fgt

It was at this point I specifically remember thinking to myself "Lord, if you're going to take me while I'm young, do it right now, while it's perfect"
>spend the rest of the night playing guitar with gf, singing, dancing, and just taking in how gorgeous she is, and reminding myself how lucky I am
>time to go home, kiss her and leave, agree to meet day after Christmas to see what she got
Fast forward to then
>show up at her house day after Christmas
>walk inside, give her hug, take off my boots
>she shows me the things she got for Christmas, money, 2 guitars, some albums
>spend the day watching movies with her and cooking for her
>later on we're laying in her bed
>"Hey babe, I've got a New Years party going on, do you think you could come with me? I'd love you to meet my family"
>"oh idk user, I don't like to meet families"
I don't remember much of the conversation, but I think I made a joke about her being with another guy. This is where person J comes in, the long distance dude
>joke is made about other bf. she looks shocked
>I put two and two together "you're joking right"
>she just sits there and cries and looks at me "I'm sorry user. I really am. I think I still love him. I couldn't keep away from him"
>don't know why, but I wasn't mad
>be more understanding of situation
>hug gf, tell her I'm sorry. Wipe tears from her eyes, tell her I'm gonna leave her but if she comes back to me I'll give her a second chance.
Fast forward to day before New Years party
>get phone call from gf
>"I made my choice user. I want to be with you. I told J to go away. I want you and only you"
>decide to give her second chance, because J lives on the other side of the country, she didn't fuck anyone, and because I told her I believe in second chances
>go to New Years party, have the time of my life, kiss her and the ball drops, etc etc
fast forward to mid February, just before Valentine's Day
>be me, making mixtape for gf for Valentine's Day
cont

Go on

OP likes being a cuck. what a build-up
the story ends with you sucking J's cock while she watches, right?

Bump

OP better not blueball

>gf is grounded, haven't spoken to her in a few days
>suddenly get phone call from her, answer call, she's crying hysterically
>"user I'm sorry. I'm sorry please don't go"
>bitchfym.png
>"user I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I've been talking to J behind your back this whole time. He found out about you and he told me to tell you or he'd do it himself"
>my heart is shattered. To pieces. The girl I just started to love continued to lie and cheat
>"user I'm sorry I'm sorry please don't leave me. I want you to stay. I love you. You're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me" she says, barely audible through the crying
>Yell at her for doing this. For cheating/infidelity. For doing the one thing I told her not to do
>she keeps begging me to stay
>I pity her "alright, stop crying. I'll stay. I'll give you another chance, only because you seem so set on me. Don't make me regret this"

Time goes on and our relationship heals. Gf keeps crying that I'm leaving in June for basic training. >Weeks of her crying go by.
>I start thinking about the possibility of going to college and staying here at home with her.
>still want to serve somehow, it's been my dream ever since I was a little kid
>apply for shitty local community college
>get accepted into criminal justice program
>call recruiter, bullshit him about how I got accepted into college, want to change to reserves
>"I completely understand user, come down to the office and we will figure it out"
>go down to recruiting center, make changes to packet, terminate old contract and request new reserve contract
>don't tell gf about any of it, want to surprise her
>one day in school tell her I'm going home sick
>actually leaving for MEPS to sign new contract
>get home the next day, before she gets out of school
>wait outside her house, hide by the side to surprise her
>bus drops her off, she walks up to house, looking at her phone
>"surprise surprise"

please tell me this goes somewhere man

This better not be a fucking waste of time fagget. Btw, military fag here. You're retarded.

OP here. you're both goddamn retards

Let me tell you how gorgeous this girl looked that day. She wore this beautiful white dress and she had her hair done the way I absolutely loved it. She was so surprised to see me she took this little step back and was crying from happiness and she laughed and ran and hugged me. At that moment I had achieved my nirvana. I was at bliss

>"user I thought you were sick!"
>"actually honey I never was. I went to change my contract in the army. I'm a reservist now. I got accepted into college. I'm leaving at the end of the summer! We can be together still, we can be happy and do stuff all summer"
>she's so happy she's crying, can't even say anything
>we spend the day talking about how we're gonna spend the summer, the things we'll do, looking at concerts to go to

I honestly believe that day was the happiest day I've ever had in my life. Just a thought

Fast forward a few months, a few weeks ago actually.
>months have gone by since this, and we have had our share of good and bad times, made memories, and built our bond even closer
>be at gfs house, laying down with her on couch, thinking to myself how gorgeous she looks
>go in for a kiss
>she puts her hand up "stop" she says
>"what's wrong honey, don't feel well?"
> she stares blankly at me
>"I don't love you anymore user"
>don't really believe it, brush it off as her just joking with me. Lean in for a hug and to tell her how much I love her
>she pushes me away
>"stop it now user. I don't love you. I can't do this anymore. We need to stop"
>now it hits me
>ask her what she means. Why is she doing this. What's wrong. Why is she leaving me. What can I do to fix it. What did I do wrong.
>you know, the typical bullshit
>she tries to tell me we are different people growing apart
>I call her out on that
>tell her all our similarities
>tell her all our good memories
>tell her all the shit she put me through that I put up with
>remind her about G
>remind her about J
>remind her how I gave up my dream career to be here for hwe

you deserve it 100%
stream the suicide
>dream career
fucking kek

Fucking Kek.

you fucking deserved it you retard, should have left her the second she talked to J again or even the first time

Meant to say "her" in the last word of my last post

>"I didn't make you sacrifice your career for me user. Stop guilting me. Leave. Go away. Get out."
>get angry at her, call her a whore as I'm leaving
>she yells at me, her mother comes to investigate as I slam the front door behind me
>walking to McDonald's so I can have someone pick me up
>walk in the middle of the street, who fucking cares anymore
>my heart has been torn out and he wiped her ass with it
>I gave her everything I could
>all I had was my future and I gave it to her

Fast forward to today. It's worth noting that when I met this girl I quit drinking so she wouldn't have to see me like that.
>be me
>go back to drinking
>go back to smoking cigarettes
>grades have plummeted as a result of my devastation over this breakup, school counselor is telling my parents I'm not going to graduate HS this year
>walk to my locker today to grab laptop
>see her walking around
>see some dude walking with her
>fucking whore couldn't keep her legs shut for more than 2 weeks
>try to avoid her and that fuck all day today
>end up seeing them together time and time again
>my mind is filled with hatred
>constant thoughts of killing him
>walk away and try and move on
>realize how hard this is hitting me, seeing her with someone else so fresh out of a breakup
>decide to go home and drink it off
>get home, bottle of Jack is missing
>can't get thoughts out of my head.
>there's only one solution

MODS, get this dumbass 17 year old out of here

let this faggot finish the story, hes already told so much

alright, only cause those trips mang

"you're only friend, the end"
-Jim Morrison

I'm at the end. I can't do it. I lost the one thing I loved the most. Call me a bitch all you want.

Tell me I got too attached all you want

Tell me how retarded I fucking am for changing my future for a girl

You won't be telling me anything I haven't told myself.

My local gun shop is selling a Mossberg New Haven 12ga for $150 (basically a maverick 88 before they made maverick 88's)

I'm going to buy another bottle of jack soon. I get paid on Friday and if the guns there I'll get it. If not I'll have to settle for a cheap .22. I cannot go on living. I have nobody left to live for.

The only accomplishment I have achieved is my job, where I constantly put in several hours of work and bust ass. That is my only proving ground

If I don't graduate, then I'm going to drink that bottle of jack, have me one last cigarette, and release myself from the pain of living.

Why not kill him her and the n yourself OP, don't forget who's fault it is for making you feel this way

Shoot new guy

Why not kill him her and then yourself OP, don't forget who's fault it is for making you feel this way

do it bruh
who needs life, pfff

>If I don't graduate, then I'm going to drink that bottle of jack, have me one last cigarette, and...
I thought this was where you were going and then you did a full Homo. this'll make a great entry in a future cringe thread

dont kill you self just kill the douche bag that stole ur girl bro

Show pic of girl OP how cute was she really

You know you have a point

I deleted all pictures of her, blocked her on all social media. Sorry mate

give us nudes and info too. we'll actually go full Personal Army for you after you blow your brains out. it's the least we can do. Kill yourself OP

I can't do that. I'd rather play the victim and fuck her up for life knowing that my blood is on her hands than be seen as an aggressor that used "the hacker Sup Forums" to try and kill her

She won't care. So you're death will mean nothing. At least serve your country. Stop being a pussy.

listen to the trips OP

I'm stuck being a reservist. I'm a 12T technical engineer. I won't be doing a whole lot of critical service. I wish I could change my contract back to active and go 11B or 18X

you want a dickless little bitch serving the country in any type of role? his best use will come as worm food

Honestly, with me being the piece of shit excuse for a human that I am, I'd probably end up being more of a liability than anything

Jerk off to this & fuck off.

No thanks I'm straight